Fasder

Open bob
Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
I'm not asking anything, I gave my save that lets people load and continue to ending because the ending is not included in the gallery and using the gallery unlocker in OP and trying to play the scene crashes the game. I gave my game parameters so people would know it's all anal and no watersports, I don't know if that affects the ending.
Ooooh okay, my bad. :ROFLMAO: Shouldn't affect the ending, I don't think except there are no watersports scenes, which you can turn on in the preferences anyway.

Reactions: Stonerberg

xrayman2k4

Jun 10, 2017
I have just completed my first-ever playthrough. I took over a few days, it was *EPIC*!

Thank you Fasder. That was one hell of a journey you allowed us to join you on. I look forward to the completed version, playing the alternative endings, etc. The only problem is that any route where you say no to Helen would be too unrealistic for me to stomach.:) I'd have to suspend belief really hard to try that route.

Looking forward to your next game my friend. Take care!

Fasder

Open bob
Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
I have just completed my first-ever playthrough. I took over a few days, it was *EPIC*!

Thank you Fasder. That was one hell of a journey you allowed us to join you on. I look forward to the completed version, playing the alternative endings, etc. The only problem is that any route where you say no to Helen would be too unrealistic for me to stomach.:) I'd have to suspend belief really hard to try that route.

Looking forward to your next game my friend. Take care!
Thanks, glad you liked it! :giggle:

RabidSloth

Dec 4, 2018
I know it's only been 3 months since the last post and that it doesn't officially have the tag yet or anything, but just for reassurance: this game isn't abandoned, right? I still have fond memories of it, and I still want to wait until it's completed and I replay it from start to finish before finally trying out Down the Road.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
I know it's only been 3 months since the last post and that it doesn't officially have the tag yet or anything, but just for reassurance: this game isn't abandoned, right? I still have fond memories of it, and I still want to wait until it's completed and I replay it from start to finish before finally trying out Down the Road.
Just look a few posts up, the dev has said what the plans are above....and they are also working on their other game.

RabidSloth

Dec 4, 2018
Just look a few posts up, the dev has said what the plans are above....and they are also working on their other game.
I saw it. I was just asking about it since it was 3 months ago (which is not meant in an obnoxious "What's taking so long?" way, just for clarification).

morphiospain

Jan 8, 2019
Some one else just released another Game named: Down the Road.

cant wait for the finishing touches on this one be great so far. Keep it up!!!

Reactions: Fasder
3.50 star(s) 45 Votes