JanisL

Oct 30, 2018

3j23

Jun 19, 2017
I haven't played the game since a couple updates ago. Last scene i have is moving into the new house with the twins and sister. But my saves don't work. Anyway to fix this?

Fasder

Open bob
Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
I haven't played the game since a couple updates ago. Last scene i have is moving into the new house with the twins and sister. But my saves don't work. Anyway to fix this?
Check the "Known Problems" section in OP.

Fasder

Open bob
Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
Can anybody tell me what i'm missing? It says 8/9 on the Optional achievements...
Nothing... I changed an old achievement which caused this one to not be recorded in old saves.
The achievement in question is when you peek on Sarah in the shower.
I went ahead and changed it with the developer console so that it reads 9/9 for you.

M_Trav

Oct 29, 2018
Other people were faster than me to help, but I'd just like to point out that there's a nice little button in the bottom left corner of the game where you can find the answers to a lot of questions.
hey i tried to load a save from a past update to the new update but when i loaded there wasn't any HUD and had to load on an older save

Fasder

Open bob
Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
hey i tried to load a save from a past update to the new update but when i loaded there wasn't any HUD and had to load on an older save
Chceck the known problems section in OP, there's a solution there.

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
I am having a problem, when I started version Life [Ongoing] - Version: 0.12.07 and tried to load the save data from the previous version it either did not load or I got an error message. This happened with the last version that I downloaded and I had to start all over from the beginning. How do I fix this as I really don't want to start all over again?

Fasder

Open bob
Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
I am having a problem, when I started version Life [Ongoing] - Version: 0.12.07 and tried to load the save data from the previous version it either did not load or I got an error message. This happened with the last version that I downloaded and I had to start all over from the beginning. How do I fix this as I really don't want to start all over again?
Wait, you got an error from a new save you made in 0.11.05?
Can you please post the error and I'll check if it's one that can possibly be fixed.
There's also a section in OP called "Known Problem", check and see if anything of that might help.

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
Wait, you got an error from a new save you made in 0.11.05?
Can you please post the error and I'll check if it's one that can possibly be fixed.
There's also a section in OP called "Known Problem", check and see if anything of that might help.
Thanks I checked that section and it fixed the problem appreciate the help.

Reactions: Fasder

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
I'm looking at the code and this should be impossible given the series of events needed to trigger the two different scenes. So I'm going to go ahead and say you've probably not been playing the game normally?
If it's a legitimate save without cheating, then I'd like to take a look at it because this is very confusing to me, especially considering these scenes have been in the game for a long time without causing issues.
that is why I asked if game was ¤#" ?
I think i changed one the pool lines from false to true or true to false, dont remember which though :p
it was just the same over and over so think i decided to see if I could just get the next thing by changing that false true value
it is the repeating i hate about these these game "doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results" :O

NeaSake

May 31, 2018
it is there any walkthrough that is not this complicated ? can someone help? i am at sarah 55/55 and finished the watching stars thing

Fasder

Open bob
Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
that is why I asked if game was ¤#" ?
I think i changed one the pool lines from false to true or true to false, dont remember which though :p
it was just the same over and over so think i decided to see if I could just get the next thing by changing that false true value
it is the repeating i hate about these these game "doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results" :O
You're not expecting different results though? You're doing scenes to get more points. Most scenes stay the same and even if they don't if you're skipping it'll stop because you haven't seen that text yet.
Then you messed it up. If you don't like repetition use fast(er) mode, it'll remove nearly all of it.
it is there any walkthrough that is not this complicated ? can someone help? i am at sarah 55/55 and finished the watching stars thing
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
You're not expecting different results though? You're doing scenes to get more points. Most scenes stay the same and even if they don't if you're skipping it'll stop because you haven't seen that text yet.
Then you messed it up. If you don't like repetition use fast(er) mode, it'll remove nearly all of it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
yea remember now, tried moving the pts to the max, if it was 15 or 25, 35 etc i dont remember, but nothing new triggered so that is why i think i went to change the false true value

Reactions: Fasder
3.50 star(s) 45 Votes