evildead

Feb 11, 2018
I've had some pretty substantial health issues the past three or so months so I've not been able to work as much as I used to.
Also if you judge game quality based on the size of updates then I don't even know anymore. You do realize a lot of people just do this for fun, right? I make fuck all from this.
I don't try to "hook" people with every update, I just make whatever I need to in order to get to the next block, that's what you guys see. It's like building a lego house, first you put down the foundation, then you start building the house, one block at a time. Shit takes time and effort, seeing people who whine based on how many blocks I put down isn't exactly encouraging.

Edit:
Also my updates have been about the same size for the past four or so updates, this one being slightly smaller due to the reason mentioned above.
my bad I didn't know about your
health issues sorry.

Fasder

Open bob
Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
dahobo and anyone else on Mac!

There is an issue with the Mac version of the game, as far as I can tell it's an engine bug, but I'm currently trying to investigate further to get a fix going.
Sorry about the inconvenience.

Fasder

Open bob
Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
Looks like the Mac issue was way more extensive than I initially thought. Seems like all versions are affected and a fix is pretty much done, only waiting for some confirmation that nothing was broken in the process.
Best case scenario, most broken saves (both Windows and Mac), unless they're very, very old, will work with the new patch.

Fasder

Open bob
Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
So the Mac issue wasn't just a Mac issue.
As it turns out I've been missing a vital part on the coding process which has caused saved games to break down in certain cases. Mac seems to be more sensitive to the issue and will fall back to the main menu while Windows will generally spit out an error which meant you sometimes could rollback to make it work.
So with the help of Apina, and Studio Errilhl we figured out the root cause of the issue and was eventually able to also fix the old saves that were previously broken. If they remain broken after you've applied this hotfix, then they're broken for some other unknown reason.
This fix should fix the majority of the saves out there.

UncleVT If you could be a dear. :giggle:

lightpower

Oct 12, 2018
I'm stuck at 55/55 rel with my sister but I cannot get new scenes from her anybody can help me please?

dahobo

Jul 24, 2018
So the Mac issue wasn't just a Mac issue.
As it turns out I've been missing a vital part on the coding process which has caused saved games to break down in certain cases. Mac seems to be more sensitive to the issue and will fall back to the main menu while Windows will generally spit out an error which meant you sometimes could rollback to make it work.
So with the help of Apina, and Studio Errilhl we figured out the root cause of the issue and was eventually able to also fix the old saves that were previously broken. If they remain broken after you've applied this hotfix, then they're broken for some other unknown reason.
This fix should fix the majority of the saves out there.

UncleVT If you could be a dear. :giggle:
Fasder I quickly tried loading my saves with your hotfix, and the issue seems to have been resolved. Good work! And, thanks for looking into it!

Lucius Drake

Kissed by a demoness
Donor
Feb 12, 2018
Hey there :)

Just finished the last event (main) but i'm somehow missing the last optional event. Any hints?

Oct 14, 2018
Game is nice and story is pretty good, was surprised about the mom thing, since I was expecting her to come home and then we would start seducing her too, so that caught me off guard which was cool. But the damn questions/tests answers.... Personally I'm not someone who's majored in any tech form of job, so pretty much 9/10 of the questions I had no clue about, and googling them didn't help much, since the optional answers were different compared to the google answers. That aside, it was alright, but the questions did make it annoying.

EDIT: Maybe intergrating the answers into the lessons you attend, so you have to pay attention to the text when you attend class, to know/learn the answers would be cool.

Fasder

Open bob
Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
Game is nice and story is pretty good, was surprised about the mom thing, since I was expecting her to come home and then we would start seducing her too, so that caught me off guard which was cool. But the damn questions/tests answers.... Personally I'm not someone who's majored in any tech form of job, so pretty much 9/10 of the questions I had no clue about, and googling them didn't help much, since the optional answers were different compared to the google answers. That aside, it was alright, but the questions did make it annoying.

EDIT: Maybe intergrating the answers into the lessons you attend, so you have to pay attention to the text when you attend class, to know/learn the answers would be cool.
I've tried to make the questions largely optional.
The work questions you get the answers for if you fail.
The test to work at the school you can just bruteforce with relative ease and the final exam is for a bonus scene.

Glad you liked it though.

Oct 14, 2018
I've tried to make the questions largely optional.
The work questions you get the answers for if you fail.
The test to work at the school you can just bruteforce with relative ease and the final exam is for a bonus scene.

Glad you liked it though.
Yeah, the first test and the work ones I just rolled back until I got them right, but in case for the exam one, it was a bit later that you get to know if you were wrong or not. In my case, of course I failed, so oof xD
I wasn't too keen on redoing everything after the exam, just try again and maybe fail again.

Reactions: Irgendwie Irgendwo

Fasder

Open bob
Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
Yeah, the first test and the work ones I just rolled back until I got them right, but in case for the exam one, it was a bit later that you get to know if you were wrong or not. In my case, of course I failed, so oof xD
I wasn't too keen on redoing everything after the exam, just try again and maybe fail again.
The exam is meant to be something more exclusive, so if you know the answers you will get it. If you don't, you don't. Something I think is very undervalued in games.

3.50 star(s) 45 Votes