VN Others Completed Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling- [v4.0.6 - v2.5.2] [FreakilyCharming]

4.50 star(s) 107 Votes

Apex0Recon

Jul 2, 2018

Im sorry i need to ask, as you can see on the picture above, slyvie has 986 lust but how do i unlock the mid and high lust bj scene? everytime i tried it only showed the low lust bj scene am i missing something? Thank you for the help and sorry for my broken english.

przemo10371

Modder
Feb 3, 2018
View attachment 352730

Im sorry i need to ask, as you can see on the picture above, slyvie has 986 lust but how do i unlock the mid and high lust bj scene? everytime i tried it only showed the low lust bj scene am i missing something? Thank you for the help and sorry for my broken english.
Try denying/dont have sex with sylvie for a 1-2 days and try then.You can also try bj when sylvie is in horny mood.

Slybeast99

Jun 22, 2017
(k guys l'm sorry if this is been solved before but there is so much to scroll through the l cant be fucked)

l download the game with the (TransFix_5.2_r5m_modded) plus two other mods from here (https://f95zone.to/threads/teaching-feeling-mod-collection-2-4-thebigbg.22318/) the exposure and smart shopper ones.

The game works about the same as always but the clothes are the problem, l can buy them that's no problem what is however is when l try to put them on l get an alert saying (tag:[dress_dress_set} does not exist.)

So yeah if anyone can help with that it would be appreciated.

Edit: oh yeah before l forget l can't even put on the rags just in case someone asked about a clothes mod.

przemo10371

Modder
Feb 3, 2018
(k guys l'm sorry if this is been solved before but there is so much to scroll through the l cant be fucked)

l download the game with the (TransFix_5.2_r5m_modded) plus two other mods from here (https://f95zone.to/threads/teaching-feeling-mod-collection-2-4-thebigbg.22318/) the exposure and smart shopper ones.

The game works about the same as always but the clothes are the problem, l can buy them that's no problem what is however is when l try to put them on l get an alert saying (tag:[dress_dress_set} does not exist.)

So yeah if anyone can help with that it would be appreciated.

Edit: oh yeah before l forget l can't even put on the rags just in case someone asked about a clothes mod.

we are using 2.5.2

also exposure should be already in game

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

Slybeast99

Jun 22, 2017
OK wow l get people asking the same (or stuped) question's can be annoying but u didn't have to be rude about it l haven't exactly kept up with the game updates so sorry my dumb ass decided to ask for some help

przemo10371

Modder
Feb 3, 2018
OK wow l get people asking the same (or stuped) question's can be annoying but u didn't have to be rude about it l haven't exactly kept up with the game updates so sorry my dumb ass decided to ask for some help
Well sorry for that i have really shitty day.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
what's new about in this vers ?
Not really a new version, but some mods were added to the transfix a few days ago. There's now just a single download in the opening post. It contains two versions of the game one with the normal tranfix installed, one with the tranfix and mods.

For just the transfix go here, there's also a slightly rework translation here too (no idea if that's in the ops download).

Zer0z

Jun 29, 2017
I have no idea what Im doing wrong, playing the modded version, only choosing the nice option, as soon as I could go out I did and bought her the dress and other than that I just pat her head all the time, we got to 100 before day 16 but she still dies and it doesn't give me any option to do anything, what am I missing?

4.50 star(s) 107 Votes