VN Others Completed Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling- [v4.0.6 - v2.5.2] [FreakilyCharming]

4.50 star(s) 107 Votes

Darkwatcher

Mar 12, 2018
So, since i cant get back my previous data, i start it all over again but i encounter some problem, the lady that selling the cloth didnt appear and it seem like i cant change the position, only missionary. I use the eng patch, all the file and patch from here. One more thing, i look at memories slot and doesnt seem to increase at all ( i mean the special scene) does the memories still the same as before?

Downhilldown

Dec 6, 2017
So, since i cant get back my previous data, i start it all over again but i encounter some problem, the lady that selling the cloth didnt appear and it seem like i cant change the position, only missionary. I use the eng patch, all the file and patch from here. One more thing, i look at memories slot and doesnt seem to increase at all ( i mean the special scene) does the memories still the same as before?

uuuummmm...yeahhh... its a bug... the patch was meant for v2 only... v2.1 onward the bug appear and translator is scratching head to solve it. Patch is still in Beta

Reactions: johndoe1545

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
Beta is beta, I knocked it out in the small amount of free time I still have.

Been busy IRL with work, hitting peak period kills all productivity.

I'll try to clean up the current bugs and push out a "Playable" Version.
Not planning to update the missing choice buttons yet (Gimp is hard to) but will place will fix the memories and shopkeeper files.
Take it easy, here, have a head pat *pats head*

Reactions: JustHereToTranslate
Jan 7, 2018
Patch link not work for me after click in "download now" i see scam website upload it on different host
Which link are you using?
the 1.9.2 patch or the 2.1 beta version.

Direct download to 2.1 beta

What version is this game currently on? Sorry, but I'm a little slow to any news.
Current is" 2.2 no full translation yet though you can apply the beta patch will be playable".
1.9.2 was the last version with 100% complete translation.

Take it easy, here, have a head pat *pats head*
All will be well, Once I hit holidays I can give Sylvie the love she deserves.

Reactions: douglasdamm

ThisStaysASecret

Mar 19, 2018
Which link are you using?
the 1.9.2 patch or the 2.1 beta version.

Direct download to 2.1 beta

Current is" 2.2 no full translation yet though you can apply the beta patch will be playable".
1.9.2 was the last version with 100% complete translation.

All will be well, Once I hit holidays I can give Sylvie the love she deserves.
Thanks.

steven42069

Mar 20, 2018
Does anyone here play on mac? have not been able to start the game, keep getting the message "this app can not be opened"

DarthLAX

Oct 28, 2017
I like this game (I probably have said so before).

It - sadly - still lacks anal sex and - *gasp* - giving oral...and more sex-positions would be nice (not to mention other places to do it) and maybe some toys (hell, she doesn't even seem to masturbate...nope, she "rapes" the player during the night, damned Sylvie we are going to the toy shop ^^)

I'd also love it if you could encourage Sylvie to assert herself more and maybe even teach her things (she shows a little interest in medicine when you work with her, but it isn't clear if she can even read and write)...some more places to explore would also be nice like a lake or pool (I'd love to teach her how to swim) or both and other places ;)

Hell, seeing more of the player's house would be nice, too (and being able to actively go there and do stuff!)

I also like the foreshadowing with the shopkeeper (even if I don't know what to make of it yet...red-eyes? Wears a - large - hat all day? Vampire?), hope that that will be resolved :)

greetings LAX
ps: Hate the decreasing lust :D (way easier to get her frustrated if she has high lust!)

Reactions: Bango
Sep 4, 2017
I also like the foreshadowing with the shopkeeper (even if I don't know what to make of it yet...red-eyes? Wears a - large - hat all day? Vampire?), hope that that will be resolved :)
100% vampire. I have not found the evidence yet, but I'm sure that if I don´t find them, someone else will find them. Also, I think that The Shopkeeper, the creepy guy who gave Silvie to The Doctor (what is his name, Ferrum or somehow?) and The Waitress (her name is Nephy, right?) are somehow connected and they are somehow connected to Silvie and The Doctor. They know more about Silvie and The Doctor than they say. They are hiding something, they are planning something. Their special interest in Silvie and The Doctor is strange. Another strange thing is that The Shopkeeper or The waitress did not call Child Services when the doctor came to them with Silvie in rags or some of the night shop outfits. They acted as if it was normal or as if knew about Silvie´s previous life. They did not react to it, except that at the first meeting with the Shopkeeper, she dressed Silvie in that blue dress and then convinced the doctor to buy it. And if I remember it correctly, she said that they should visit her shop sooner and when The Doctor bought the blue dress, she said it was "a wise choice".

Reactions: ThisStaysASecret

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
they live in the era where slaves is norm. yes, the ferrum guy or whatever his name is fishy. noted he said the doctor treat him and ask no question and such. could be doing underground such as slave dealer.

the shopkeeper. yes, could be a vampire with weird fetishes to dress up people(?). noted how the doctor say she has no presence and walk without footstep like floating?

nephy. sorry i rarely go cafe so i cannot comment on tht

Goliath Skull

Mar 21, 2018
So I decided to download the game after seeing gameplay, and I got the 2.2 edition. The two problems I have come across is that the "Go Out" menu is in Japanese, and I'm only able tell what the options are based on the text box that appears after my cursor hovers over it, and the Odd Shopkeeper only appeared once, and that was to introduce the character, and by once, I mean her character icon/appearance does not show up on screen. But other than that, the game is actually fun. Just thought I'd mention these slight problems.

Downhilldown

Dec 6, 2017
So I decided to download the game after seeing gameplay, and I got the 2.2 edition. The two problems I have come across is that the "Go Out" menu is in Japanese, and I'm only able tell what the options are based on the text box that appears after my cursor hovers over it, and the Odd Shopkeeper only appeared once, and that was to introduce the character, and by once, I mean her character icon/appearance does not show up on screen. But other than that, the game is actually fun. Just thought I'd mention these slight problems.
its a bug... the patch was meant for v2 only... v2.1 onward the bug appear and translator is scratching head to solve it. Patch is still in Beta

4.50 star(s) 107 Votes