VN Others Completed Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling- [v4.0.6 - v2.5.2] [FreakilyCharming]

4.50 star(s) 105 Votes

migmig4ah

Dec 6, 2021
Does anyone know anything about this mod?
View attachment 3458673
This game MOD is distributed mainly on the Chinese internet site Baidu"百度", but it is difficult to obtain unless you can read Chinese and register on the Chinese site.
And the game itself is hard to play because it is not translated into English, and it has several bugs.

But it is the only MOD that allows you to have sex with Nephy, which is worth mentioning.

If you are really interested in it, search for "希露薇の交配計劃ver7.6.9" and find an uploader to download it for free.

redcobra

Feb 13, 2018
jeezz thank, now i can't sleep because cannot grab this great mod, because most link is premium / gate keep by baidu " from mod author site" & mostly dead for free link ( TwT)

i don't want cannot sleep alone, this mod is game changing by gameplay + added more segs + costume to silvie and other characters.

never know china is number 1 teaching feeling fans with biggest mod they ever created. " respect", well yes there is free link but sadly using " katfile" and katfile mostly banned few region ip to download this masterpiece.

screen shot file from web page below. currently now version 8.0.3, i don't mind it's chinese because we have thing called texthook translator and this mod packs with uncensor + custom H scene.........for version 4.0.6

keyword to google your self :

希露薇の交配計劃v7.6.9魔改終極版
希露薇の交配计划 V7.6.9
Xiluwei’s Mating Plan V7.6.9 mod

Last edited:

Ximus

Nov 26, 2023
jeezz thank, now i can't sleep because cannot grab this great mod, because most link is premium / gate keep by baidu " from mod author site" & mostly dead for free link ( TwT)

i don't want cannot sleep alone, this mod is game changing by gameplay + added more segs + costume to silvie and other characters.

never know china is number 1 teaching feeling fans with biggest mod they ever created. " respect", well yes there is free link but sadly using " katfile" and katfile mostly banned few region ip to download this masterpiece.

keyword
希露薇の交配計劃v7.6.9魔改終極版
希露薇の交配计划 V7.6.9 /
But you can use TOR.

oozaru2023

Apr 10, 2023

screen shot file from web page below. currently now version 8.0.3, i don't mind it's chinese because we have thing called texthook translator and this mod packs with uncensor + custom H scene.........for version 4.0.6

keyword to google your self :

希露薇の交配計劃v7.6.9魔改終極版
希露薇の交配计划 V7.6.9
I have that mod, the question is how much are you willing to pay. It's a joke but I want to exchange it. If you can translate it, it's excellent. You can send it to me later or upload it here and in the process, a saved game of this game. Now which one do you want, the Android version or the PC version?

Jul 29, 2021
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The (very) WIP translation patch is in , and can be installed or updated like the 3.0.22...
Put the 4.0.6 patch (TF_fix.tpatch) in with the exe you start the game with, or manually do it as shown in the 3.0.22 post.
Edit - 4.0.6 is now in the opening post, and in case anyone has come here from the link there the patch is still a very early version. None of the performance and quality of life tweaks that built up with the previous ones. No full decensor, not all of the dialogue is translated or...
No mods have been converted over and no cut for time things added back in. Like other updates old saves can't be moved over, but 4.0 does have a new quick start feature. When starting a game you can skip the intro, and if you want unlock things like clothes the memories...
For things it won't do some of the old cheats are in the 4.0.6 patch. Check that MEGA above for updates, but tfpatchguy said they didn't have much free time and it hasn't had one for a while.

---NEW STUFF---

The has had a few updates again.

LegionMP has now translated what looks like most of the buttons, get them here or on GDrive a bit below. As they say in the post extract...
To use both I would take the game from the opening post, install the UI patch then update...
As it also gets asked a lot 3.0 change log, and description. 4.0 change log and description. Also a Android port of the (pre 31/12/2023 patch) 4.0.6 version.

The game and again the closet is getting a update (probably) towards the end of the year.
I updated my version to 4.0.6 version but i can't use 4.0.6 cheat
why?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
I updated my version to 4.0.6 version but i can't use 4.0.6 cheat why?
Not all the cheats do seem to work. The clothes and scene unlocking ones don't, but there that quick start for those. The Sylvie stat altering ones like sensitivity, mood etc...

4.50 star(s) 105 Votes