VN Others Completed Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling- [v4.0.6 - v2.5.2] [FreakilyCharming]

4.50 star(s) 107 Votes
U

User_1362989

It is a trinity. Although... I'm not saying I want full on anal sex, but expand on the gentle fingering maybe?
Hey, come on now. It should definitely start with gentle fingering but full on anal sex should be an option at some point.

Lunas

Jun 4, 2018
Game is still a work in progress also part of the story is she was tortured to hear her screams of pain I am surprised she was a virgin when you got her.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
there were anal scene buuut as mod for earlier version
Was that the one that replaces the fingering hands? I downloaded 1.9.2 the other day to try it out, but playing that older version felt a bit weird after playing the newer versions (and Sylvie's hands used to be a little odd).
Hey, come on now. It should definitely start with gentle fingering but full on anal sex should be an option at some point.
I'd have no objections really if Sylvie's ok with it. And you never know, that could be Nephy's kink. That is if the other two girls do ever get any action.

przemo10371

Modder
Feb 3, 2018
Was that the one that replaces the fingering hands? I downloaded 1.9.2 the other day to try it out, but playing that older version felt a bit weird after playing the newer versions (and Sylvie's hands used to be a little odd).

I'd have no objections really if Sylvie's ok with it. And you never know, that could be Nephy's kink. That is if the other two girls do ever get any action.
Yea thats the one

Reactions: TheBlueKnight
U

User_1362989

Sylvie wants to please her master, and this would very much please me.

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

basdasx

Sep 7, 2017
Thx Guys!

Reading this thread I found many requests for .sav file with every outfit unlocked. I came with:
All clothes, scenes, additional outfits unlocked, 18 ready-to-wear sets. Pls let me know if it's working, expand however You can, and share with community.
Thanks a lot man

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
could someone please translate the how to play menu?
You can pretty much work out what to do with a bit of trial and error, and the way the game guides you to certain activities in the first few days. Half of the how to play look like pretty obvious things, like the closet is where her clothes are. The pictures of Sylvie in there are handy though, those point out the parts of the body you can click on to interact with her.

If you need help with the start of the game or triggering scenes there is the old from the op. You could also search this thread (the search bar can be set to look through only this thread), or just ask.

Jun 9, 2018
Tried installing the english patch but parts of it crashes my game, tag not found etc. Is it because of the game patch vs translation patch?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Tried installing the english patch but parts of it crashes my game, tag not found etc. Is it because of the game patch vs translation patch?
There's only one patch you want, under the main download in the op. That latest patch is working fine, old patches not so much.

Otherwise if your on a Mac make sure the patch files replace the old files but all the other files in the two folders aren't deleted, it may be the merge not replace option. On a PC check in the spoilers here to see a guide to installing the patch.

Reactions: MyAssIsOnFire1

gekigengar

Apr 24, 2019
My game is stuck at morning on day 44, after the first sex scene. (I rejected her advances and put her to bed till day 44 or so).

The background music disappears after the scene, and then nothing I do can advance my day, how to fix? :cry:

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
My game is stuck at morning on day 44...
Be sure your using the latest patch from the op under the main download. There's a refresh button top right of the screen, if it is there try clicking it. If you monitor res is higher than 1080p try lowering it, otherwise no idea I'm afraid.

4.50 star(s) 107 Votes