VN Others Completed Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling- [v4.0.6 - v2.5.2] [FreakilyCharming]

4.50 star(s) 105 Votes

gekigengar

Apr 24, 2019
Be sure your using the latest patch from the op under the main download. There's a refresh button top right of the screen, if it is there try clicking it. If you monitor res is higher than 1080p try lowering it, otherwise no idea I'm afraid.
Tried everything, including all that, and yes, this is the latest patch.

Still stuck :cry:

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
I've been going with Sylvie. Thanks dude. One last question, Is there an up to date mod for this game or no? I saw the yandere option being talked about in the first few conversations about it.
If it's still the first few weeks of the game don't leave her alone, there's no updated mods I'm afraid.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
And here I was hoping to see what the mod did, I'm way past the first few weeks in the game slowly losing stuff to do.
That's ok then, if you remember the early event that happens going out alone makes it worse. If you go to the market alone you can find the shifty guy, and at night there's the sexy clothes shop (if Sylvie is around one hundred and twenty lust).

There is the from the op, that can tell you how to get almost all of the scenes (a lot of lust grinding mostly).

Slade4576

Oct 31, 2018
That's ok then, if you remember the early event that happens going out alone makes it worse. If you go to the market alone you can find the shifty guy, and at night there's the sexy clothes shop (if Sylvie is at or around one hundred and twenty lust).

There is the from the op, that can tell you how to get almost all of the scenes (a lot of lust grinding mostly).
Yeah the walkthrough didn't say anything about asking Nephy for her name.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Yeah the walkthrough didn't say anything about asking Nephy for her name.
Apart from a little dialog and buying food, there's nothing you can really do with Nephy I don't think. It's all Sylvie and the other characters just provide things to give her really.

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Can anyone name any mods so that I can play with extra clothes than it is in the game?
Currently if you want the mods, clothes, yandere mode etc then you will have to play 1.9.2
You can get 1.9.2 + mods here -

4.50 star(s) 105 Votes