Mod Ren'Py Completed Life With Mary Gallery Mod [ v1.0.2/v1 ] ( wurg )

wurg

Modder
Apr 19, 2018
Header.jpg

Overview:

This is a replay mod, the scenes will be locked until you reach them in game.
  • A gallery mod for the 'sexy' scenes in the game so you can replay them without using save files. The scenes will unlock as you play them in game.
  • This will let you know if you missed any of the good scenes so you can go back and play again to unlock them.
  • The gallery replays focus on the character selected as much as possible, so some deviation from the original script does happen, but no new script was added.
  • The gallery is available from the main menu and while you are playing the game. You can view the replays at any time without losing your place while playing the game.

Updated: August 9, 2019
Game/Creator: Life With Mary / LikesBlondes
Modder: wurg
Mod Version: 1
Game Version: 1.0.2
Language: English

Note: in order for the MC and the ex-girlfriend to have the names you choose in the game instead of the default name, you must load a save file first, any save file with their preferred names, otherwise the MC and the ex will have the default name in the replays, you only have to do this one time. You must load a file after you name the ex-girlfriend, day 6 in the game.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download here or attached file:

Unlocked.PNG Locked.PNG

Last edited:

Fragmandk

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2017
Shame that some of it is locked don't want to play true the game one more time

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
workupload.com is currently unable to handle this request.
HTTP ERROR 500

That attachment file downloaded.
Thanks wurg (y)

Reactions: wurg

wurg

Modder
Apr 19, 2018
wurg Can you make so we can press unlock on the gallery page ???
I would like to keep the mod as more of an 'achievement' scenario, meaning you've found the correct path and the scene unlocks. Plus the temptation is always there with an unlock button or having the gallery fully unlocked to view the scenes if you haven't seen them. I don't want to spoil the journey for people who haven't played the game to completion yet, sorry.

HSG1984

Oct 6, 2019
There is a bug in the game. When Mary starts talking about marrying you have a choice between "yes" or "no". After that the game will crash.

wurg

Modder
Apr 19, 2018
There is a bug in the game. When Mary starts talking about marrying you have a choice between "yes" or "no". After that the game will crash.
Something might have gotten corrupted in your download, if the problem persists you should ask in the game thread if someone else has encountered the same issue, this thread is for the gallery mod only. I didn't experience a crash in my copy of the game though.

Kondorito

Feb 10, 2020
Hey guys! I am only missing one scene, is the second to last in Mary's section, the one before the BDSM one. I tried several paths and decisions but cannot unlock it. Does anybody know? Thanks!

wurg

Modder
Apr 19, 2018
Hey guys! I am only missing one scene, is the second to last in Mary's section, the one before the BDSM one. I tried several paths and decisions but cannot unlock it. Does anybody know? Thanks!
That one is if you don't go down the BDSM path, I can't remember where that decision is in the game though, but you have to say no to the BDSM.

wurg

Modder
Apr 19, 2018
LOL. Gallery mode but you have to play whole game. That's really... anyways.
I know right, why would you play the game to experience the story when you could open the folder and look at the pictures to save some time.

Reactions: VirusLaborer

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
It's really a bad idea to have a gallery mod without the OPTION to unlock all scenes. Those who don't want the scenes unlocked can leave them so but I am looking for a certain scene which i can not guess on which path it is and i don't want to play the whole game again and again with all possible combinatios of choices just to find that ONE scene. I'm talking about the second BDSM scene with Tatiana where, as i can see in the image folders, she fuckin' rides the MC and Mary is watching. Till now I went for both Mary and Simone with and without cheating with Simone and also got the Simone only ending. But I always had the 3some with them before. Do i have to avoid the Mary-Simone 3some in order to see the 2nd BDSM scene with Tatiana or do i have to play the Mary ONLY ending (which would be boring) or what's the price to pay to see that interesting scene lol? In a "normal" gallery mod that would take only 1 click, but here..

EDIT:
Oh, forget it, I found it, it's not a scene , just one image , this one :)
View attachment 717904
Requires simonethree1 == True and marythree1 == True and mccheat == True and mcsimonerealbetrayl == False and marybdsm == True

Last edited:
Reactions: Sepey and genthrow

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Well that sucks. I tried the game a long time ago, and even finished most of it. I grabbed it again today to see the other scenes because I saw this gallery mod.
Not only is the gallery mod completely empty, apparently all my saves are broken. I'm not going back through it all, and this mod is pointless for people with broken saves like me. Oh, well. Plenty of other games.

nevermoreXX

Mar 25, 2020
Well that sucks. I tried the game a long time ago, and even finished most of it. I grabbed it again today to see the other scenes because I saw this gallery mod.
Not only is the gallery mod completely empty, apparently all my saves are broken. I'm not going back through it all, and this mod is pointless for people with broken saves like me. Oh, well. Plenty of other games.
unlocked galery. But i suggest replaying game. Its marvelous story

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
unlocked galery. But i suggest replaying game. Its marvelous story
Thanks very much. I actually have played through it. I just wanted the gallery to see what I had missed for nostalgia's sake.
I made a post on the game forum laughing about the 'superhero' costume :)
That one scene had me rolling, and still makes me smile.