4.20 star(s) 165 Votes

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
There are alot of potential endings:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I think there is still a lot of potential in the game and its characters, but I agree that it feels more like the devs try to finish this rather quick now. :(
whats the point of making a game with slow building relationships if when it comes to the mc getting some action they cut it down entirely to start another game? i can understand some games finishing like Dod for example, it already did have a lot of content for all the heroines but this game have only a few scenes with mary and a bit of her friend, cutting this down when there is a lot more girls that can have content and not use it seems a waste and really a let down from my pov, ofc this only my opinión and the dev can do what he think is the best.

(and this game have been one of my fav because it was very romance like and vanilla with no ntr and hard fetishes like that so thats why i love it ;))

@RoadWulf there is a difference in it, you have to know when to be ambitious and in this case it will be a let down for many people, i dunno if all his patreons have aproved of this (i just know a few friends that support him and i pretty much doubt they will like this game to be rushed, after all this game slow building was the main point for many people to support the dev.)

Last edited:

icesun

Be nice! Until it's time to not be nice...
Former Staff
Nov 2, 2018
Can you elaborate a bit on this? Thanks.
From what I can tell: If you answered with "No" to Mary's question "Will you come to the amusement park with us?" Andi silently forms a "thank you" with her mouth in your direction... ---> this triggers a short "just wanted to tell you that you're not that bad" scene between her and MC in this update...

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Well, that was certainly short. I played for 17 minutes before going to work (after the first in-game day) and was really surprised to reach the end after 5 more minutes when I was home again. That was the non-cheat path. I thought that would be it for this update, then I read something about animations. Huh? There were no animations. So I revisited a decision from the previous update, and alas, there they were.

So my predictions for the three ends are a) Mary, b) Simone and c) either Ex or being alone

If there are only epilogues left I am looking forward to another completed project on this website.

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
Way to short ... felt like 5 mins, but might be 10-15 mins ... at max.

The discussion about the ladies in this game - that is the problem, I do like them all ^^ I miss a asian girl but thats all. I am not that much of a black girl fan, but Simone is just adorable. ^^

I still hope for a Mary + Simone ending, but currently I cant see that tbh - as sad as that would be, it would be ok I guess. :(

Edit:

I am not faithful at all. I had fun with the ex and Simone, and it is still really short.
There has to be a ending with the three of them because the story is written in a way that the MC + the two girls fit perfectly together.

Reactions: Koulo077

prrt

Feb 24, 2019
Devs never do it right isn't it .
when they finish it in 1 or 2 chapters we call it rushed and when they keep putting new things in to fill a few chapters more it's called milking .
I thought this was a nice friendly game , vanilla it's called?
To finish it with a "big bang "doesn't seem fitting.

zerozip0

May 23, 2018
Does someone have a working dl link for this update? Nopy seems to be down, the size of the zip is too big to get it from mega, the dl fails when trying anonfile and it says the file has been removed when I try uploadhaven...
Edit: Nopy is working for me again. Happy days!

Last edited:

ArmoredCascade

Sep 27, 2018
a huge download size yet a small update with no content at all? i was a bit let down the dinner with Andi was too short the whole update was short and it felt like it was rushed out and not to mention it sounds like its coming to and end with Mary asking about the whole marriage talk that sounds to be end game there

icesun

Be nice! Until it's time to not be nice...
Former Staff
Nov 2, 2018
not to mention it sounds like its coming to and end with Mary asking about the whole marriage talk that sounds to be end game there
|
|
|
\/
Well it's kinda ran it's course.
We've more or less told the story as we wanted it. The only other thing on our to do list that we didn't get to was, we wanted to send them on an overseas vacation. But in the end we decided against it. 2 more updates. 3 at the most.

I do have an idea for another VN. Don't know if Ptolemy will be on board, though.
We'll see
And that was a month ago, so we knew it was coming...

Last edited:

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
I have no idea how you people come to all those possible endings.
I see only four possibilities.
Mary
Mary with a bit of Simone
Simone
Ex.

How you would get anything more out of Andi than a thank you, I can't see at all and regarding how Andi thinks about you, her AND Mary seems even more impossible.

I am not disappointed that this game is ending, on the contrary, it did feel as if the dev was stalling a bit and ran out of steam.
Stuff like the BDSM domina is just gone now? Or will it be mentioned in the epilogue? Love life between MC and Mary was definitely boring as shit this update.
I am however a bit disappointed about this update.
At least on the straight Mary and Mary + Simone path it seemed pretty boring, the little blowjob from your ex also doesn't exactly blow me away ( ;) )
Apart from the sex scenes, the paths were also almost completely identical, which does kind of feel weird for a last story update, when only epilogues are left.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Since most of you probably don't give a shit about what's in the spoiler, and just want to get to the fapping,
here's my unofficial compressed version(s) of Life With Mary [v0.70]
The compression might break things in the game. Please report any bugs with a screenshot in a private message.
Original size is 2.13GB.

DOWNLOAD
PC & Mac
(Normal compression, 774MB): - - - -
PC & Mac (Higher compression, 518MB): - - - -

I'm glad for the lower compression version. I do think that the compressed versions get crunched a bit too much, in regards to picture quality at times.

CLDꝜ

̷ ̷ ̶ ̴ ̴ ̴ ̷ ̸ ̸ ̷ ̵ ̸ ̸ ̴ ̵ ̷ ̵ ̴ ̶ ̴ ̶ ̵ ̶ ̴ ̵
Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017
I'm glad for the lower compression version. I do think that the compressed versions get crunched a bit too much, in regards to picture quality at times.
From what I can see on the download stats so far, most people seems to agree with you. Even the "normal" compressed one is crunched harder than what I usually do, and I honestly don't like the quality on darker pictures at all. I'll probably stick to my normal webp compression quality for most games in the future, even if the file size is too big for some people. Can't please everyone, unfortunately. And I don't have a good enough computer to be able to compress a game several times. Takes way too much time!

did this game just finish????? that was abrupt! the hell just happened?
Look 4 posts above yours.

Reactions: botc76

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I lost a lot of interest in the game after the last update, but still gave this one a go but was shocked to discover that it was only about five minutes long! I really don't know what happened to this game, it was doing great up until recently and now it's gone totally off the rails.

Reactions: Earthling
4.20 star(s) 165 Votes