VN - Ren'Py - Completed - Life with Pleasure [v1.0] [Mr.N]

1. 2.00 star(s)

OleJackRipper

I like the content. I really am a sucker for this kind of game.

However, I suppose one doesn't start with a winner.
    The dev said it is his first game so this is fairly good considering that.

I forget what the game name was for this one game where the mc eventually learns his dad wanted his mother to kill him/husband because of his impotence and because of the family tradition of incest. The sex scenes in that game were a little shorter than this one.

Then creampies here. You have an occasional few that are good. For the others, homeboy's body does an excellent job of splurging his water content to help all his cum overflow with such force that it exits from the creampied vaginas and makes the legs look like homeboy wanted to do nothing more than pullout.

There was no real resolution to the sister's former bestfriend attempting to or raping the mc along with a gamer friend he made.

I mostly liked the milf and incest content. But other wise the game was as one should expect for a first time project.
  2. 3.00 star(s)

Hooties

Short, mediocre game. Nothing is special or unique. Lack of depth and this is for and characters and also for narrative. Animations of sex scenes are also mediocre, nothing special. It's a game that you will forget after finish.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

loikl

Excellent game that, although it's been around for a long time, is still highly recommended, the story isn't great (in fact, there's basically none), but it's entertaining.

The question is: is it still playable and enjoyable?

Answer: it depends, if you are a fan of ultra graphics, complex stories or great character development the answer is no.

On the other hand, if you are looking for something calm without much development but entertaining and short, you may like this.

Now if you are a fan of ntr this is definitely NOT FOR YOU, this DOES NOT HAVE NTR, it is just a rape scene, which, in fact, must be avoided to gain points and once it ends the npc involved ends up in prison for the rest of the juice, therefore if you were looking for ntr this is not for you, and if you hate it this will not affect you at all.
  4. 4.00 star(s)

Amon617

Pretty cool game.
    Writing is something in the middle. There isn't anything absurd but nothing extra positive to point out either.
    Models are lovely. (fell in love with Mom model)
    Art and renders are generally ok.
    Story is solid, likable. It could've been longer.
    You will have fun, it worths to give it a go.
  5. 3.00 star(s)

dencrypt

This is an average game. It's a fun and simple story and it does what it is supposed to well. It will make your incest-cock flying out of your pants quite well. However there is nothing special about neither story or characters imo.

It's pretty short but it works. At the end you kinda feel that the story has been done and it is finished in a good fashion.

Good first game and I DO recommend it. However don't expect anything out of the ordinary.
  6. 3.00 star(s)

MaxTheDark

Its somewhat mediocre. It's all right, and I had fun with it, but several problems just pushed my hand towards 3 star rating:
    1. Lighting, there are several frames where you can barely see anything
    2. 'A RenPy Game' instead of the actual title
    3. Somewhat short

The animations are janky and, towards the end of the game, rather simple, too.

I would say that I recommend the game.,.. but don't expect much from it. It may deserve a 4 star rating, but I just don't feel it does.
  7. 2.00 star(s)

Condemned77

This is only a part review because i couldnt finish the game.

Its a very basic get with the few women you know story set at home and in a hospital, at the start it was ok with the MC using some very very basic obvious choices to build points to get with certain women which was ok as it gave you a choice of who to be with but then for no reason the story abandones that and forces the MC to be with a character you might not want making the only game mechanic pointless.

The women were nice and different althrough all the same in attitude towards the MC making them all a little too easy to get with.

Story 1/5 (basic)
    Sex 3/5 (ok and plenty to see)
    Characters 2/5 (too easy)
    Art 3/5 (good)
    Choices 0/5 (some pick the girl ones until to starts forcing MC and women together but no story ones)
    Kinks 1/5 (one with patch)
  8. 3.00 star(s)

Angelray

The visual for the girls is good.
    Story is basically non existent.

Characters range from the good (mom/sister) to the average (many) to the bad (Julia).

Problem is the scenes are bland, and even the sex is already seen elsewhere better with nothing new here.

Another issue is the fact that the dialogue box has the "little head" of the characters but those do not evolve, even if the characters themselves evolve in the game.

In the same style, i prefered summer with mia a lot more.
  9. 3.00 star(s)

code991

Average.

Models are fine (i especially love the mom)

Story is mediocre

Animations are mediocre as well

Ending is rushed as is the norm in these games sadly. That last scene with Ann and Lisa ... what was even the point lol ?

Renders are mediocre.

Its not a bad VN but not a good one either. Its good for fapping.
    Average overall.

Would give it a 2 star rating normally but at least the game is "finished" with an "ending" unlike many other games nowdays. Rushed ending but an ending nevertheless, thats why its getting 3 stars.
  10. 5.00 star(s)

Furiousrawrr

One of the best game iw played. The games with most sex probably this one. It gets rly boring if its no action wich some few do. Got bit story telling and some side characters. The mom and sister is the catch. Great job man!
  11. 5.00 star(s)

vforvlad

An enjoyable experience with decent CG, a variety of women, and dialogue choices. The story is simple enough and doesn't get in the way too much of just enjoying the visuals. The female models are attractive and presented in a variety of different ways.
  12. 3.00 star(s)

Pervy Sensei

The models are nice, and the animated scenes including moaning sounds is also appreciated as the moan sound gets the job done. While the animated scenes seem generally well-posed, they are also awkward in motion. Movement often seems stilted, and there are some weird issues. For instance, while moving, a model's hand moves through a wall. There are a bunch of little details like this, that show the dev wasn't paying attention to the finer details, or was using a method that wasn't very good for catching those kinds of issues.

Not much in the way of music, but it's fine with what it has.

The story is okay, but a bit unrealistic. Maybe the way someone becomes a doctor in Russia is different from US, but some doctor taking their kid to work and making them an intern doesn't sound right.

I did like the variety of characters.

As frequently remarked in other reviews, the ending is a little bit of a let down. There are a couple good scenes and animations in it, but overall not what was expected or hoped for. It's clear the dev had to rush the completion. The animated scenes in the ending don't have moaning sounds either.

Overall, it's an okay game, Going back and researching it again, I don't find it as enjoyable to revisit scenes as I thought I would. Might be a worth a shot, but only if you are interested in the landlady and roommate.
  13. 3.00 star(s)

JRelengod

Short and Sweet, seems like there's little to do in it but it knows what it wants to be. Good if you just wanna spend a couple hours with a short story like this. Highlight is the renders and the models, they steal the show.
  14. 2.00 star(s)

-FibaG-

This game is short the pace is to fast for my taste, generic taboo story I don't see any ntr dunno why is tagged as ntr?
    The story is nothing new you son will fck all girls you see and that's it, I don't see any romance special to mother and sister.
    I see one scene rape with mother.
    No pregancy on final, animation is 3 sec loop.
    Graphic is decent not great but decent.
    Overall a bit dissapointed I was expected something good.
  15. 4.00 star(s)

Jolong22

An easy going disposable. Quality of renders is very good with good details. Animations are smooth and well made, music is relaxing and fitting. Story is very simple practically without any plot. Story telling is ok. If you're looking for something more than kinetic novel, this might be it. An above average rather shorter game but it's easy going with cute characters. 7/10. [v1.0] .
  16. 4.00 star(s)

Grinex

A very nice game, which was a lot of fun. Pretty well designed incest lines. There are some minor roots, but that's not what I'm after in these games. Moderately long novella without too much grind. Russian-speaking gamedev alive! :)
  17. 4.00 star(s)

oszapo25

It's a wellmade and fortunately a simple, a not too long and an entertaining, kinky and hot game, which free from grinding. Deserve credit not abandone this game. I love representation of jealousy and even consequence of it: raping MC. I wish a lot of succes for developer's new game!
  18. 4.00 star(s)

Jack Beauregard

-------- (o˘◡˘o) --------

Simple, pleasant and without any headache, this is for me what would define "Life with Pleasure".

Simple, because the game doesn't have an infinite number of choices, each one as crucial as the next.

Pleasant, because there is no sensation of slowness.

And without any headache, because it's a harem of which we are the kings/queens.

From the visual quality to the animation, everything is very clean and well done. The characters are nice and diverse enough to please the largest number of people.

In short, it's a very enjoyable game to play, even if you get a bit of a rush feeling towards the end. In my opinion, it deserves its 4 stars.

I recommend it and as criticism is easier than practice, I would like to say thank you and bravo to Mr.N for his work.

Signed Jack Beauregard
  19. 4.00 star(s)

_Alexandru_

For other players: if you like well shaped, well designed games this might not
    be for you as it is the first game of this developer
    For the developer: Congratulations for your effort and for the work done in this project. I followed on few devs from their first game to their last work and while there are a few that succeed from the beginning I also saw much worse. What is important is to take whatever feel like you want to improve it and do it in the next games

Gameplay
    - while the story is quite linear there are few choises that influence the story. For those I would have liked to have a skip/back option

Models
    - for the models I like the fact that for the new doctor a poll was made for the patreons to choose her tipe
    - Amy and Linda are very cute. We also have Jenifer and the other doctor that are for the guys who likes very big tits.

Animation
    - is quite repetitive and all the girls wants you to go faster and you creampie them.

Story:
    - there is not much of a story: MC met girls and girls want to fuck with him
    - I disliked the fact that your relation with Amy does not affect the relationship with mom and the other way around. In the future such path should eliminate the other or both be eliminated if you are a cheater
    - the fact you simply cum inside should have repercussion in the ending of the game
    - I like that for Linda you have a good path and a bad one
  20. 4.00 star(s)

Xanthor72

Bit on the short side, animations (aside from the first one you're shown) were good quality, english was mostly well written. One thing I would suggest for future projects (or to any other devs who happend to read this), if there's only one option to choose, don't give the player a choice, just proceed to the next scene.