voyeurkind

Jan 26, 2018
Some thoughts:

* As has been mentioned, the English and the font need work.

* I will ask again, what is the point of an action button when there is only one choice? If the player can only take one action, there's no need for a button, just move on with the story.

* "Ofcourse" should be "Of course"

* Right now, this whole "neighbor" thing doesn't make sense. Perhaps you could work on expanding the story to better explain the relatinoshiops for those who don't use the incest patch. If they are neighbors, explain why he's there, what his realtionship to the others is, etc. Otherwise, all of the closeness that one would normally only associate with family doesn't seem to make3 any sense whatsoever.

* With the renders, look carefully at the tops of the women. They shouldn't cling to the breasts like that.

I don't think it's a bad start, but please clean up the English and the font. The first is kind of embarrassing, especially if you have a Patreon and you're asking people to support you financially, the latter just makes the game much harder to play.

Reactions: Voilsh

SonJohnson

May 15, 2017
after unren I get an error with the incest patch. Just open variables.rpy and delete the first line (Taboo=False)
Also, if you change line 53 in gui.rpy with this
define gui.text_color = '#02267a'
the tet will be dark blue and easier to read
Where is variables.rpy?

Mr.N

Сладкий пирожок
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2017
Some thoughts:

* As has been mentioned, the English and the font need work.

* I will ask again, what is the point of an action button when there is only one choice? If the player can only take one action, there's no need for a button, just move on with the story.

* "Ofcourse" should be "Of course"

* Right now, this whole "neighbor" thing doesn't make sense. Perhaps you could work on expanding the story to better explain the relatinoshiops for those who don't use the incest patch. If they are neighbors, explain why he's there, what his realtionship to the others is, etc. Otherwise, all of the closeness that one would normally only associate with family doesn't seem to make3 any sense whatsoever.

* With the renders, look carefully at the tops of the women. They shouldn't cling to the breasts like that.

I don't think it's a bad start, but please clean up the English and the font. The first is kind of embarrassing, especially if you have a Patreon polit and you're asking people to support you financially, the latter just makes the game much harder to play.
*I already answered concerning the translation and a font. Already start working on it.

*Concerning choises... I meant that there will be no fundamentally different ways. now choices can lead to different scenes (+-relations-----> different scenes in future). But in post #10 meant fundamentally different ways. At least it isn't entered in my scenario. But I will think, also it will be possible.

*Actually , first of all the game is made with an incest. if not Patreon policy I didn't care with patches. I will think about it, but no promises.

*My bad with renders. Yes. I will check it.

Thx for attention and feedback.

Last edited:

RedManicMan

Apr 2, 2018
It's pretty good so far. Obviously there's not too much there but it's looking good.

As for the translation being a little wonky. I mainly would just read it and then make it more coherent in my head. Of course the only part that I have absolutely no idea what was said is at the end when the younger "neighbor" says something to the protagonist and it's all in Russian. Contextually it was probably along the lines of "I...do not mind" or something like that.

Also, the couple in the bed that the nurse is spying on, they look a little too monotone to me, maybe that's just me though.

Either way, good job. Keep it up and I look forward to reading more.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
I two (!) am a big fan of RPG games and of course boobs adult content. Especially boobs adult content.

I presume that means the breast milk is laced with some form of illegal drug.

Mrs Delington

Donor
Oct 30, 2017
after unren I get an error with the incest patch. Just open variables.rpy and delete the first line (Taboo=False)
Also, if you change line 53 in gui.rpy with this
define gui.text_color = '#02267a'
the tet will be dark blue and easier to read
I am trying to understand where it is exactly, I search but probably not well. I don't want to make a mistake somewhere. If you can tell us more about what we have to do, and where each file is located. Thanks a lot.

pavar

Jul 3, 2017
I am trying to understand where it is exactly, I search but probably not well. I don't want to make a mistake somewhere. If you can tell us more about what we have to do, and where each file is located. Thanks a lot.
You must first extract the .rpa files with Unren. see here
after extracting the rpa files, you will find variables.rpy and gui.rpy in the game subfolder.

Reactions: Mrs Delington

Vampira

Nov 24, 2017
I enjoyed it. I'd like to see bigger boobs, but that's just me. The left click rollback could do with expanding as it doesn't allow you to go back far enough when you make an unwise choice.

eddie297

Jun 17, 2017
Not bad at all being a 0.1. The translation is really bad, but not to the point of being incoherent.

RedManicMan

Apr 2, 2018
the incest patch is preventing the game from starting....a bad start :FeelsBadMan:

you know what they say: "incest is wincest!":tf:
You could try without for a moment and see what you think but that's up to you. It's still really early in the story so there's not much there yet anyway.

I'm sure the patch will be fixed in time though.

Paprika

Aug 14, 2017
I've yet got to try this, but the screens look very nice; and the incest patch's very appreciated.:FeelsGoodMan:

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Is this worth playing in any way? Anything that sets it apart from the two dozen other incest games in early development with daz-model renders?

I downloaded it yesterday, but I admit, when I saw the same old models AND the broken English I couldn´t bring myself to continue playing.

3.60 star(s) 77 Votes