2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
460240_Wallres3.jpg

Overview:
It's about life in general... could be your life as a main character even before you born.
A life where u let yourself to be seduced in order to become seductive.
A life full of choices, a life where you have to choose between be a moral and decent or to give in to temptation, feelings and a man's carnal desires.
In the first part "Prologue" some events occur before you (as a main character) were born and that is the way to found out about you and all events happened.​

Thread Updated: 2019-11-01
Release Date: 2019-11-01
Developer: Mr.Eryck
Censored: No
Version: Prologue 1.0
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
- -

460290_nat_single.jpg 460291_sop_single.jpg 460295_ysop1.jpg 460296_ysop2.jpg 460297_ysop3.jpg 460298_ynat1.jpg 460299_ynat2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

rKnight

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 12, 2017
MILF tag is needed
EDIT: a short demo, looked good renders, was interested till I saw dev introducing a bunch of pointless flashbacks (one after another)... but looking at those sexy mature waifus :love: (see 1st, 2nd screen), I won't complain until I see more meaningful content.

Last edited:

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Well seeing as I'm in the mood for something new after taking a break from another game, I'll dive right in.

ptahn

Jun 23, 2018
I started playing this game and it was a bit confusing. There was a flashback and then there were more flashbacks from inside the first flashback. I don't want to give any spoilers. I just think I'm going to stop playing, drop the game into the recycle bin, and roll onto the next game. P.S.: the English is atrocious.

ptahn

Jun 23, 2018
It seems like lately more and more new stories start with sex scenes with men other than the MC. I don't get it. It turns off more than half the audience. The developer either ends up changing it or the game never seems to get much of a following and never seems to make any money. You would think that they would do a little research before starting a story. WVM is probably the game that has had the most success for an initial release that I have ever seen. The guy is almost at $2000/month and his game is only 2 months old. He knew when he started the formula to success. MC has sex with a lot of girls who have sex with no one else and he figured out a way (albeit a bit implausible) to make it all guilt free. Within a few days this discussion group will be filled with comments about NTR. Is it technically NTR or not? It doesn't matter. NTR is like beauty it is in the eye of the beholder.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
well..if in the next update a "skip prologue and never see that again EVER option is available :p i'll maybe try again..if not..its a no dawg from me..as i am one of those vanilla assholes who aint into seeing other dudes boink the dames :p
also..to the dude above me..it aint NTR...yer mom got knocked up by yer dad methinks..and the other dame? no idea..but it was 20-odd years ago..i just didnt wanna see it ..and that's my personal thang :p

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
ugh... as much as I have no interest in sex content in a game that doesn't involve the mc, what started to make me lose interest in this game was the whole concept of a flashback within a flashback, really was any of that necessary to tell what ever it was you wanted to tell about the mc's past or was it just an excuse to including early sexual content.

demllan

Oct 28, 2019
it's not clear... And to be honest with me, these memories from the past are absolutely not interesting if it is not MC
I'm not gonna play... I'm not interested in the prologue anymore... and these memories can translate the game into the genre of NTR just I do not understand why we have all shown it)))) And two of their fuckers, too.
I won't support the project.

Reactions: MadCore

Eryck

Game Developer
Dec 5, 2018
Ok friends...
I read your comment and i was a bit disappointed at first but like a wise saying :
“Every kick in the ass is a step forward!!”
The prologue was planned to be released in two parts and after that split
from the game as a separated download.
After i read your review i decided to cut off the prologue and step directly in a main story.
So thanks everyone for your patience and good luck.

BrokenDreams

Apr 16, 2019
Ok friends...
I read your comment and i was a bit disappointed at first but like a wise saying :
“Every kick in the ass is a step forward!!”
The prologue was planned to be released in two parts and after that split
from the game as a separated download.
After i read your review i decided to cut off the prologue and step directly in a main story.
So thanks everyone for your patience and good luck.
Just tell the story you want to tell. If you are hard working, you will find your supporters. Alpha males will always appear to proclaim their masculinity. Don't be bothered by them.

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
I am glad i am not the only one who got confused when 20 years before was introduced ?? :unsure: mc only got 1 call and he vanished from the game never to be seen again.:LOL:

maybe it is better to make a shorter prologue and sometime go back to present and mc explaining what that first flashback was about then move to the second flashback while driving to his destination etc..

Right now it is not only confusing but we have no idea who these people are in the flashback and how they relate to mc etc.. and why mc is even thining about them while driving to his destination?? :oops:

These characters should have been introduced first and then you can jump from flashback to flashback explaining small character background on what happened before.

Last edited:

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
well..if in the next update a "skip prologue and never see that again EVER option is available :p i'll maybe try again..if not..its a no dawg from me..as i am one of those vanilla assholes who aint into seeing other dudes boink the dames :p
also..to the dude above me..it aint NTR...yer mom got knocked up by yer dad methinks..and the other dame? no idea..but it was 20-odd years ago..i just didnt wanna see it ..and that's my personal thang :p
uhmm :unsure: where does it say if they are your mum ?? the characters where never introduced properly so we still dont know who they are. mc only got 1 minute of fame till he completely vanished from the game due to flashback.

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote