Onhold LIFEMAKERHENTAI (Translators)

Oct 17, 2020
Oshikake_Kanojo_wa_Ore_no_Sewa_o_Shitai.jpg
Hi everyone!

I don't know if it would be of interest to someone, due to the existence of the translator ++
but since it is not a perfect tool and has many errors, we decided to create our patreon, well ...
We are translators who, tired of playing in Japanese, decided to translate them to play comfortably. We thought this could happen to a lot of people and we decided to create this Patreon to share our work.
We translate all Japanese games into English and Spanish.
It took us 1 week to get a game completely ready in two languages, but with your help we can spend all of our time and bring them back faster.
For any questions we invite you to our Discord (now a bit empty since we have just started)

We want to implement a streaming system for people who don't want to download the game or just want to try it before downloading it.
Our Patreon is mainly focused on helping translations, therefore you don't need to pay the highest grants to have all the games.
In our Patreon with a 1 simple $ you can enjoy all the games that we are translating

(We currently have two games translated and will have the third one shortly.).
You don't need to pay the highest amount to enjoy the game earlier.
It is true that we would appreciate your help if you donate a little more, but it is not our intention to catalog our clients.
We currently have two jobs completed in both English and Spanish
I share one so that you can see a little of our way of working.
I hope you like it.
For any questions we invite you to our Discord (now a bit empty since we have just started)
Thank you very much!

HOLY ANUS RICIANA [ENG] POST

HOLY ANUS RICIANA [ESP] POST

We would also like to support this page, since it is the one that is helping us to promote ourselves.​

Last edited:
  • Hey there
Reactions: Xanado