Vinfamy

creating moddable 3D life simulator
Game Developer
Jul 5, 2017

This will be the third update released in November (v2.11 was out on 2 Nov and 2.12 was out on 15 November) - first time LifePlay has 3 updates in the same month! Hopefully, one day the $1,000 Patreon income goal will be reached and LifePlay will be able to consistently have 3 updates every month. Of course, we're a long way off from that goal right now, but every little support counts, whether it's direct support from a Patreon pledge or indirect through modding and promoting the game. So thank you!
It's been quite a while since I last made new shemale animations and I've received tons of requests from shemale / futa lovers for months. Obviously, not everyone is into shemale content though, so I decided to combine this animation update with a feature that is long overdue in an adult game like LifePlat: strapons, which hopefully add some variety to both lesbian scenes (I realized from working on the She Kissed a Girl quest back in v2.12 how lacking in variety the female-female scenes were) and male-female scenes (femdom / bi-curious boyfriend taking it up the ass from his girlfriend wearing a strap-on etc).
- Add strap-on to the game, which the female player or NPCs can use during sex scene. Any woman wearing a strap-on will be allowed to use any existing and future shemale / futa animations in addition to the normal ones for ciswomen.
- ~15 new shemale / futa animations which can also be used for ciswomen wearing a strap-on. These will cover both shemale-female and shemale-male animations.
- Allow the player to input custom tags for anyone in their Contacts, then access these contacts easily with the Filter feature
- Some new API functions for modders. Many great mods are being released and updated in the past few weeks so it's only fair that I give modders as much support as possible.
- Bug fixes and other improvements
Estimated Release Date: Saturday, 30 November, with a release candidate for public beta testing released at least 24 hours in advance

srg91

Nov 30, 2017
Here's my third mod.
It's a HUGE addition to vin_pregnancy (around 1200% more content, not a joke :D), it can be used as stand alone but will used by my other mods. Despite the fact that a few things are only accessible when PimpYourGirl is installed. Please report bugs if you find one.

It's called: Better Pregnancy

Now pregnancy can be handled without the pregnancy notifications from the game (I recommend to turn it off, to make the system more rewarding). More real life experience as a pregnant female, more options with pregnant companions as well.

- Complete overhaul of the scenes for pregnant player & npcs: the game can now differentiate between a spouse that is pregnant from someone else or pregnant from you. Also the child will not always living with you from now on, depending on what your relationship to this NPC is. Also now children of your Dating/Wife don't look like you if your aren't the father.
- Adds the possibilty that NPCs can have childs with their boyfriend/husband, based on a random check
- Adds the possibilty to meet and date already pregnant woman!
- Adds pregnancy tests, buy it in supermarkets & pharmacy
- Adds pregnancy checks at doctor & hospital
- Adds abortions, possible until 160 days only at the doctor & hospital
- Adds adoptions, possible after giving birth
- Adds a lot of different small experiences and details with pregnancies and pregnant companions
- Adds the possiblity of vasectomies for male & trans players
- Adds prenatal classes that you can take with your companion
- Adds fertility drugs - CHECK IMPORTANT NOTICE!
- Adds chinese aphrosidiac, buy it in pharmacy & chemist
- Adds rape drugs, but it ... yeah find out yourself ... CHECK IMPORTANT NOTICE!
- Birth control pills & condoms still are working the same way
- Still supports pregnancies from creatures and pregnant shemales (if they are turned on/base mods are active)

IMPORTANT NOTICE:
1. NEW FERTILITY SYSTEM
This mod changes the whole fertility system! Your fertility is now 7 at default, but it will grow and sink depending on how healthy your lifestyle is. So this stat can raise through the game. Additionally you can take fertility drugs (works for all genders) to give you a fertility buff for a certain amount of time to higher the chance for a pregnancy.
Last but not least is fertility now based on age! This means that old women can't become pregnant anymore. Also as teen your are highly fertile and then fertility goes down day after day if you don't work to keep it up. After activation in the Mod Manager, the mod will constantly monitor and change the fertility stats and pregnancies from all npcs and the player as well.
NPC's now have fertility, but the game itself will not take this into account, at the moment it is used to calculate random NPC to NPC pregnancies. Other modder can use this stats, like PimpYourGirl will do with the next update.
If you want to turn this feature off, set the fertility system player stat to 0. If it is turned off the fertility will just slowly decrease throughout the game and all age groups can get pregnant like before.

2. RAPE DRUG & APHROSIDIACS
These two are implemented for use with other mods. I'll use them in two of my mods, including PimpYourGirl.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

INSTALL: Unpack into Lifeplays Modules folder and activate it in Mod Manager.
Have fun! :D

UPDATE 1.0a
- Two small fixes in text content

UPDATE 1.1
- Added the first random calls from your pregnant wife/dating
- Additional story and sex events with pregnant women ... including fivesome scenes :D
- Added a lot more to the story of the two special characters + new character presets
- Bug fixes and adjustments all over the place for times, durations and money checks (no waiting times anymore)
- Bug fixes for male characters and birth
- A few fixes in the prenatal classes

UPDATE 1.2
IMPORTANT! PLEASE DELETE THE OLD MOD FILES BEFORE INSTALL THE UPDATE!
OTHERWISE SOME FIXES WILL NOT WORK!

- Bug fix for presets, before the game was using my presets to generate random chars
- Bug fix for NPCs giving birth, child is living with you
- Bug fix for last name of child when mother is affair
- Fixes for vin_base childcare so that scenes come up a bit more, chances were really low
- Fixed some scenes from vin_base to prevent that they pop up when your child is under 18
- Removed all NPC stats for tracking pregnancy that were needed (Now this is handled through a new game function)
- Added possibility of animal birth when player is pregnant from ... you know what! (to be honest, I didn't test, pls report bugs!)

MY OTHER MODS:
PIMP YOUR GIRL BEAUTY EXPANSION BETTER PREGNANCY THE NEW GOODBYE NO MORE YOUTUBE

View attachment 455161 View attachment 455162 View attachment 455163 View attachment 455164
Yo!

I think I'm experiencing a bug where my female character became infertile overnight and I tried everything to reverse it but it would not work. I suspected it was because once I took more than 1 birth control pills in one day, but tested out on an older save and no amount of pills, alcohol would have such a permanent effect. What I tried so far is: deleting mod folder and replacing it, manually adjust the slider, take a lot of fertility drugs, months of continous cardio, no alcohol intake, no pills, but it seems like the stat is stuck at -85%. If I change the normal fertility slider, it would go back to 15 in time and the fertility rating with the mod is -85%.

Any idea how can I change this without starting over?

georgetakei

May 8, 2017
How do i reset the map?

Ive been playing for a while and renamed certain businesses and now when i start a new game i can't use those.

M2xim

Jun 10, 2018
Do you plan on adding sound for scenes? Some generic music to nightclub or something? Having some sound would be nice. Everything is so silent right now. Anyway cool game! I hope you won't abandon your project.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Maybe we should get concerned on making this homey and relatable .. this right now is a glorified GPS where we mash the R button to get ahead. Some primitive living stock cardboard hobo accomodations would be the gutter start for a possible dating game where places and people konect!

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Robert Monotoli

Vinfamy

creating moddable 3D life simulator
Game Developer
Jul 5, 2017
Do you plan on adding sound for scenes? Some generic music to nightclub or something? Having some sound would be nice. Everything is so silent right now. Anyway cool game! I hope you won't abandon your project.
yes, there will be sound eventually, but it's a bit low priority so I'm not sure yet when I will get to it

sexybastardo

Modder
Jul 15, 2017
Yo!

I think I'm experiencing a bug where my female character became infertile overnight and I tried everything to reverse it but it would not work. I suspected it was because once I took more than 1 birth control pills in one day, but tested out on an older save and no amount of pills, alcohol would have such a permanent effect. What I tried so far is: deleting mod folder and replacing it, manually adjust the slider, take a lot of fertility drugs, months of continous cardio, no alcohol intake, no pills, but it seems like the stat is stuck at -85%. If I change the normal fertility slider, it would go back to 15 in time and the fertility rating with the mod is -85%.

Any idea how can I change this without starting over?
This doesn't make sense.
I didn't change the birth control pill mechanism at all. No addition, nothing. And yes, the alcohol and the fitness have VERY little effect at all. What exactly shows the fertility stat? 0? Because negative values aren't possible ... please post a screencap where you see this -85%
I don't think it's a bug in the mod, but maybe a problem with the buffs in the game.

Last edited:

Quizno

Sep 16, 2018
Are the mods compatible with each other? I installed them all but whenever I start training my employees it freezes when I get the dialogs "try free samples etc" all of them freeze and using skip doesn't do anything so ill have to force close the game.
This is still a problem that occurs whenever a visitor to your business arrives and talks with one of your employees to start. There is no escape from the routine and it ends up hanging the game, no matter which path you take. Very annoying, badly written code.

EDIT: Fixed the .lpscene file to add the missing end of scene for both New Vendor and New Customer scenes, removing the business types where these scenes really make no sense. Also tweaked the narrative for better English (as well as the one for playing video games with the family).

To install, just copy these files to \LifePlay\Content\Modules\Scenes, overwriting (or otherwise disabling) the old ones.

Last edited:
Reactions: sexybastardo

sexybastardo

Modder
Jul 15, 2017
UPDATE 1.3 for Better Pregnancy!

IMPORTANT! PLEASE DELETE THE OLD MOD FILES BEFORE INSTALL THE UPDATE!
OTHERWISE IT WILL NOT WORK!

No bugfixes, but a big content update!

- I decided to rewrite ALL the brith scenes completly to include all current possible scenarios (which are a LOT) and made them using only one stream of code. Added a lot of new dialog lines, rewrote existing dialogs, added adoption & family options, NTR stuff and a little bit of drama to the birth.
- Made the story line from the prenatal course available to male player characters when they take the course with a pregnant companion.
- Added a lot of random scenes when you have a pregnant dating/wife and your are male

https://f95zone.to/threads/lifeplay-v2-12-vinfamy.11321/post-2630780

This will be the last update on Better Pregnancy for a while other than bug fixing.

Last edited:

AxelMasters

Jul 27, 2017
Are there any scenes were you can trick the people your in a relationship with into having sex with other people by blindfolding them, accidentally walking in on someone who's been tied up and you decide to use the opportunity, ask a friend if they'd be willing to trick the people there with into having sex with the player via blindfold or something like that? Also are there any non-con bestiality scenes or are they only with willing partners? Thanks in advance.

srg91

Nov 30, 2017
This doesn't make sense.
I didn't change the birth control pill mechanism at all. No addition, nothing. And yes, the alcohol and the fitness have VERY little effect at all. What exactly shows the fertility stat? 0? Because negative values aren't possible ... please post a screencap where you see this -85%
I don't think it's a bug in the mod, but maybe a problem with the buffs in the game.
Yo!

Thanks for the reply. I'm not sure what it is, just suspected it might be the mod because it happened only after using it for a while, however what you're saying seems more plausible. In the end, I started over because I love this mod and can't go back to vanilla system again so bless you for making it! I see the -85% only when I do the fertility check at the hospital. The stats show 15%. I also suspect it is related to birth control because it shows -99% if I set the fertility stat to 0, which is the pill value.

I'm still interested in a possible fix though, if you or anyone might have an idea how.

P.S.: Keep up the amazing work, man! I'm using most of your mods and they are amazing. Props to you!

Robert Monotoli

Jun 16, 2018
the next bedroom a "shared apartment".
it is just an idea of me to live with a another person in the same apartment so like students or so.
i hope you enjoy it.
View attachment 470612 View attachment 470617 View attachment 470618
The next Room for the poor People, they must live in a Cellar. :cry:
Or if anyone want to live in a Cellar, it is okay. :p
View attachment 471538 View attachment 471543 View attachment 471546
(y) !

Reactions: Vima
3.30 star(s) 116 Votes