Watters

Nov 9, 2017
Is there a file I need to transfer from an old copy of LifePlay to the new one that holds all my saved character templates? Or is that stored in a different section on the computer by default.

Vinfamy

creating moddable 3D life simulator
Game Developer
Jul 5, 2017
Is there a file I need to transfer from an old copy of LifePlay to the new one that holds all my saved character templates? Or is that stored in a different section on the computer by default.
yes, the entire LifePlay/Content/Saves folder

Reactions: Watters

Callidia

Nov 22, 2018
I have absolutely no idea what to do. Is there a guide or walkthrough or something, to help new players understand what the hell they're doing and how to get to the lewd parts?

Vinfamy

Game Developer
Jul 5, 2017
I have absolutely no idea what to do. Is there a guide or walkthrough or something, to help new players understand what the hell they're doing and how to get to the lewd parts?
to make it really simple, just keep pressing R to do whatever the game recommends you to do. After a while, you'll get a feel of it and can start micro managing things.
Pay attention to the tutorials popups and tooltips
Sex will happen naturally as you do stuffs and will happen soon enough

Reactions: fortuna95

Lostlegends

Modder
Jul 9, 2017
Vinfamy
Just got back from holiday from hell so catching up again. Bondage stuff looks great, but is there any way to use it from a scene whilst keeping the current clothing. Eg adding blindfold etc, without changing current outfit or making them nude first?

shintopu

Jul 24, 2018
I see the "bestiality" tag, what exactly is the bestiality in this? I assume dog? can you do it with any of the girls?

Vinfamy

Game Developer
Jul 5, 2017
Vinfamy
Just got back from holiday from hell so catching up again. Bondage stuff looks great, but is there any way to use it from a scene whilst keeping the current clothing. Eg adding blindfold etc, without changing current outfit or making them nude first?
You can use blindfold while wearing clothes actually. It uses a different cloth slot. Same with most other bondage gear. I think the only exception is the chastity strap actually

ChaosBoy

Mar 4, 2018
Vinfamy
I have a question about, threesome/frousome/fivesome sex talks. I know how to do sex talk between 2 actors but how it looks if you want to make sextalks for more then 2 actors? You need to add another condition or simply create more then two lines (that normaly are used by actor 1 and actor 2) for actor 3 and 4 for example?

Last edited:

Vinfamy

Game Developer
Jul 5, 2017
Vinfamy
I have a question about, threesome/frousome/fivesome sex talks. I know how to do sex talk between 2 actors but how it looks if you want to make sextalks for more then 2 actors? You need to add another condition or simply create more then two lines (that normaly are used by actor 1 and actor 2) for actor 3 and 4 for example?
simply add more lines

Reactions: n1ck and ChaosBoy

ChaosBoy

Mar 4, 2018
simply add more lines
Ah.. ok thx. But how does it works? If i for example add like 5 lines instead of 2, will it be used only by fivesome for example, or also by four/three somes and normal ones? Or only by those that have 5 actors?

Humlebien

Donor
Nov 15, 2016
I see the "bestiality" tag, what exactly is the bestiality in this? I assume dog? can you do it with any of the girls?
yes its dogs, as for your second question i do not know, i would like to know this as well.
From what I've seen so far, it only a "you find a video on youtube", but then again, I play a male, in my game. Might just be that female PCs can actually interact.

Watters

Nov 9, 2017
yes its dogs, as for your second question i do not know, i would like to know this as well.
From what I've seen so far, it only a "you find a video on youtube", but then again, I play a male, in my game. Might just be that female PCs can actually interact.
If playing as a female PC you can set your own dog's conditions - Affection and Perversion to 100 - and eventually a scene will come up while playing the game normally and sometimes when you're taking the dog out for a walk.

If you're playing as a male and own a dog, I believe you can set your dog's perversion to 100 as well as the current lady that you're interested in to have as high a rapport as possible with you along with max perversion. Not sure if there's a random chance as it is with female PCs, but at least when you finish a sex scene, there'll be an extra scene saying that your dog was watching and you have the option of 'taking care of his problem'.

Reactions: Vinfamy

Vinfamy

Game Developer
Jul 5, 2017
Ah.. ok thx. But how does it works? If i for example add like 5 lines instead of 2, will it be used only by fivesome for example, or also by four/three somes and normal ones? Or only by those that have 5 actors?
yes if it's 5 lines, it will only be used for fivesomes, not four/three/normal

divaneam

Sep 1, 2016
Ok, Uploading my DungeonV2 although its nowhere near finnished. I am afraid I have gone a little over the top! I think the dungeon is all working good, But a dungeon with no slave/prisoners is a little pointless. So I am making a stalking mod to go with it.
The stalking mod lets you choose an area to stalk, then a sub menu within this. Eg first one is stalk University, sub menu's are Campus/ Residence/ Hangouts. The university stalking is done, as is stalk someone you know (this needs more work)
Next will be stalk Homes Family/ Apartments/ Elderly. Then stalk business Gym/ church/ department store. Then bars/clubs, then Parks etc.
The dungeon mod is not fully active to start with, LMB/Dungeon in your home will let you convert a room into a cell to store one prisoner. You can play with and train them. Ransom back to families to keep in game, or sell them to a slave market to make more money.
The mod is fully activated by buying your home. You then have more options, build up to 10 single and 10 double cells, as well as converting some of your home into seperate apartments, to become a corrupt landlord. The landlord option will be removed in future and put into its own sub mod, Like I said I went OTT.
Unpack into Lifeplays main dir /if you need help, Read the readme in lifeplay main dir/ If you still need help PM me, dont clutter this thread. I dont read every comment.
Activate mod or it wont work!
LMB/OnYourHome/Dungeon - for dungeon etc
RMB/Organised Crime/Stalk - for stalking
View attachment 339642
Thank for making the mod, is there a way we can add talk and descriptions to the scenes?

divaneam

Sep 1, 2016
I turned it off all the way back since v1.1 (that would be May 2018). It was on by default without my knowledge, it was only brought to my attention when someone's firewell alerts that the game was trying to connect to the internet - which I knew it shouldn't need to because it's a 100% singleplayer game.
About the frequently triggered scenes, you can look for the prefix co_ in LifePlay/Content/Modules then either delete them all or open them each and change the final timeout line to a higher number

If you call it before Sex(), it simply turns off all sex descriptions and dirty talks, this is a temporary solution as I haven't written rapey dirty talks and sex descriptions for the game yet

try downloading using maybe to see if it works. I'll try to upload another mirror for the next version's Linux build.

just have unprotected sex and make sure the final animation you select before cumming is a vaginal one. Ctrl + T > fertility is the chance of pregnancy per sex scene
Hello,
If I write a .lptalk with "isTalkNonConsensual" myself, can i still call the .lptalk into the scenes?

3.30 star(s) 116 Votes