jimdandy

Jul 1, 2017
Most of the poses clip horribly through the bodies
IMPORTANT: v4.0 Variety and Polish Overhaul (+ 6 KotM Updates)
2/ Polish:

In terms of characters:

- Extensive use of morphs often lead to either deformation of the vagina or terrible clipping with clothes, limiting your customization options even more, making characters look every more identical.

- Dick poking through partner's stomach during adult scenes and some other character-on-character clipping issues

In terms of clothes:

- The clothes currently in game aren't worth much more than as placeholders. Not only do they lack in variety, there are just too many issues with them.

- Due to both poor morph transfer and skeleton rigging, more often than not clothes cause terrible-looking clipping issues with the body

- Skirts and dresses are the worst, all it takes is for the girl to sit down and they go straight across through her knees

- Each clothing asset currently takes too much hard drive space, takes too long to load (main cause of choppy gameplay) and can cause fatal error crashes. For variety of clothes to happen, each piece can't be as heavy as it is right now or the game will be 50GB to download!

Reactions: Maxsion Josh Wood

david123

Game Developer
Jul 1, 2017
When I sneak into someone's room I get the animation of them sitting on a chair naked - wtf? Is this a new bug? I remeber playing this few years back and they would be in bed sleeping.

Reactions: ThatCrew

Some_Dude?

Apr 27, 2017
I don't think the surrogate mother works, I tried it with my female character she got pregnant but didn't get the first half of the payment, I retried again and it still didn't work, I also think this should be expanded on and the surrogate dad should have an option to ask to do it the "regular way" and have sex with you and keep trying until you get pregnant.

Aug 8, 2017
keywords: Sibling, StepSibling, Child, StepChild, Cousin, ParentSibling (AKA uncles/aunts), GrandParent, Parent, StepParent

Mother.isRelativeType(Parent) //wrong

if actor.isRelative(Parent) && actor.isFemale
"Actor is mother"
elseif actor.isRelative(Parent) && actor.isMale
"Actor is father"
else
"Actor is futa parent"
Endif
Thanks! I would not have guessed ParentSibling.

T_M_i_k

Jan 22, 2021
elo I only have 1questions does anyone know
1.)Dear developer, this small updates are nice, but when can we expect girls "who became pregnant and gives birth"

jimdandy

Jul 1, 2017
elo I only have 1questions does anyone know
1.)Dear developer, this small updates are nice, but when can we expect girls "who became pregnant and gives birth"
What do you mean? NPC's get pregnant and after some time give birth. If you leave the pregnancy multiplier at the default of 1 (found in settings section, push esc key and select settings in the menu) then it will take about 9 in game months for the birth event to happen(270 days). You'll need to lower that number to see the event sooner.

asa7

Mar 21, 2021
Here's my third mod.
It's a HUGE addition to vin_pregnancy (around 1200% more content, not a joke :D), it can be used as stand alone but will used by my other mods. Despite the fact that a few things are only accessible when PimpYourGirl is installed. Please report bugs if you find one.

It's called: Better Pregnancy

Now pregnancy can be handled without the pregnancy notifications from the game (I recommend to turn it off, to make the system more rewarding). More real life experience as a pregnant female, more options with pregnant companions as well.

- Complete overhaul of the scenes for pregnant player & npcs: the game can now differentiate between a spouse that is pregnant from someone else or pregnant from you. Also the child will not always living with you from now on, depending on what your relationship to this NPC is. Also now children of your Dating/Wife don't look like you if your aren't the father.
- Adds the possibilty that NPCs can have childs with their boyfriend/husband, based on a random check
- Adds the possibilty to meet and date already pregnant woman!
- Adds pregnancy tests, buy it in supermarkets & pharmacy
- Adds pregnancy checks at doctor & hospital
- Adds abortions, possible until 160 days only at the doctor & hospital
- Adds adoptions, possible after giving birth
- Adds a lot of different small experiences and details with pregnancies and pregnant companions
- Adds the possiblity of vasectomies for male & trans players
- Adds prenatal classes that you can take with your companion
- Adds fertility drugs - CHECK IMPORTANT NOTICE!
- Adds chinese aphrosidiac, buy it in pharmacy & chemist
- Adds rape drugs, but it ... yeah find out yourself ... CHECK IMPORTANT NOTICE!
- Birth control pills & condoms still are working the same way
- Still supports pregnancies from creatures and pregnant shemales (if they are turned on/base mods are active)

IMPORTANT NOTICE:
1. NEW FERTILITY SYSTEM
This mod changes the whole fertility system! Your fertility is now 7 at default, but it will grow and sink depending on how healthy your lifestyle is. So this stat can raise through the game. Additionally you can take fertility drugs (works for all genders) to give you a fertility buff for a certain amount of time to higher the chance for a pregnancy.
Last but not least is fertility now based on age! This means that old women can't become pregnant anymore. Also as teen your are highly fertile and then fertility goes down day after day if you don't work to keep it up. After activation in the Mod Manager, the mod will constantly monitor and change the fertility stats and pregnancies from all npcs and the player as well.
NPC's now have fertility, but the game itself will not take this into account, at the moment it is used to calculate random NPC to NPC pregnancies. Other modder can use this stats, like PimpYourGirl will do with the next update.
If you want to turn this feature off, set the fertility system player stat to 0. If it is turned off the fertility will just slowly decrease throughout the game and all age groups can get pregnant like before.

2. RAPE DRUG & APHROSIDIACS
These two are implemented for use with other mods. I'll use them in two of my mods, including PimpYourGirl.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

UPDATE 1.0a
- Two small fixes in text content

UPDATE 1.1
- Added the first random calls from your pregnant wife/dating
- Additional story and sex events with pregnant women ... including fivesome scenes :D
- Added a lot more to the story of the two special characters + new character presets
- Bug fixes and adjustments all over the place for times, durations and money checks (no waiting times anymore)
- Bug fixes for male characters and birth
- A few fixes in the prenatal classes

UPDATE 1.2
IMPORTANT! PLEASE DELETE THE OLD MOD FILES BEFORE INSTALL THE UPDATE!
OTHERWISE SOME FIXES WILL NOT WORK!

- Bug fix for presets, before the game was using my presets to generate random chars
- Bug fix for NPCs giving birth, child is living with you
- Bug fix for last name of child when mother is affair
- Fixes for vin_base childcare so that scenes come up a bit more, chances were really low
- Fixed some scenes from vin_base to prevent that they pop up when your child is under 18
- Removed all NPC stats for tracking pregnancy that were needed (Now this is handled through a new game function)
- Added possibility of animal birth when player is pregnant from ... you know what! (to be honest, I didn't test, pls report bugs!)

UPDATE 1.3
No bugfixes, but a big content update!
- I decided to rewrite ALL the brith scenes completly to include all current possible scenarios (which are a LOT) and made them using only one stream of code. Added a lot of new dialog lines, rewrote existing dialogs, added adoption & family options, NTR stuff and a little bit of drama to the birth.
- Made the story line from the prenatal course available to male player characters when they take the course with a pregnant companion.
- Added a lot of random scenes when you have a pregnant dating/wife and you are male.

UPDATE 1.4
- Bugfix for other Player/NPC genders in birth discovery dialogs
- Bugfix for low pregnancy duration behavior
- A lot small fixes for spelling errors and english language in dialogs from ZTex (Thank you very much!)
- Adding info files & explanations for other modders (main folder)

UPDATE 1.5 (ONLY BUGFIXES)
- Bugfix for animal birth for female players without dating/husband (now no animal birth will happen)
- Bugfix for not tagged relationships for unexpected combinations (mainly incest)
- Bugfix for male players when affair gives birth to NPC child, the child has now the mothers last name, instead of a random name

UPDATE 1.6 (Lifeplay Version 2.15 required)
- USING THE NEW 3D ROOMS FOR MOST SCENES - A big thank you to Vima for designing most of them!!
View attachment 499331 View attachment 499332 View attachment 499333 View attachment 499334
- Added service functions and settings (to check and end pregnancies if needed)
- Dialog changes and fixes - Thank to ZTex for proofreading!
- Vima's fix for taking pets to the hospital :D
- Added a few random encounter for pregnant wifes/NPCs
- Small dialog changes in prenatal class and other places to make it more clear for player what they need to do
- Fix for prenatal course conditions to prevent the weird situtation of nurse being pregnant from you, your companion AND holding the course at the same time
- Fix for random calls when player & dating are pregnant
- Fix for pregnant woman giving birth twice
- Fix for already pregnant woman as dating/wife (birth sometimes was just skipped)

UPDATE 1.6a (Lifeplay Version 2.15 required)
- Small bugfix for random calls from your pregnant gf/wife

UPDATE 1.6b (Lifeplay Version 2.15 required)
- Excluded slaves and harem girls from doing relationship things
- Small fix for random calls

Please report any bugs, especially with female players.

INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS (From vinfamy):
Download and extract the mod into Content/Modules
Make sure you don't leave an extra directory level for the mod, meaning:
For Better Pregnancy for example, it should go like this:
Modules/sb_BetterPregnancy/sb_BetterPregnancy.lpmod
and NOT
Modules/sb_BetterPregnancy_v1_3/sb_BetterPregnancy/sb_BetterPregnancy.lpmod
(If this is the case after you extract the mod, you need to move the sb_BetterPregnancy folder out to
Content/Modules and delete the (now empty) sb_BetterPregnancy_v1_3 folder)
After this, make sure the mod is active in the Mod Manager.
Also, please keep in mind this is a FULL REPLACEMENT of vin_pregnancy now, but you still need vin_pregnancy to be turned on.

MY OTHER MODS:
PIMP YOUR GIRL BEAUTY EXPANSION BETTER PREGNANCY PARTY & NIGHTLIFE
THE NEW GOODBYE NO MORE YOUTUBE WEIGHT & FITNESS

View attachment 455161 View attachment 455162 View attachment 455163 View attachment 455164

1>) How do you download

2>) How do I access settings?
3>) write step by step what I should do to make it work

jackeasy

Aug 23, 2017
Here's my third mod.
It's a HUGE addition to vin_pregnancy (around 1200% more content, not a joke :D), it can be used as stand alone but will used by my other mods. Despite the fact that a few things are only accessible when PimpYourGirl is installed. Please report bugs if you find one.

Now pregnancy can be handled without the pregnancy notifications from the game (I recommend to turn it off, to make the system more rewarding). More real life experience as a pregnant female, more options with pregnant companions as well.

- Complete overhaul of the scenes for pregnant player & npcs: the game can now differentiate between a spouse that is pregnant from someone else or pregnant from you. Also the child will not always living with you from now on, depending on what your relationship to this NPC is. Also now children of your Dating/Wife don't look like you if your aren't the father.
- Adds the possibilty that NPCs can have childs with their boyfriend/husband, based on a random check
- Adds a lot of different small experiences and details with pregnancies and pregnant companions
- Adds rape drugs, but it ... yeah find out yourself ... CHECK IMPORTANT NOTICE!
- Still supports pregnancies from creatures and pregnant shemales (if they are turned on/base mods are active)

IMPORTANT NOTICE:
1. NEW FERTILITY SYSTEM
This mod changes the whole fertility system! Your fertility is now 7 at default, but it will grow and sink depending on how healthy your lifestyle is. So this stat can raise through the game. Additionally you can take fertility drugs (works for all genders) to give you a fertility buff for a certain amount of time to higher the chance for a pregnancy.
Last but not least is fertility now based on age! This means that old women can't become pregnant anymore. Also as teen your are highly fertile and then fertility goes down day after day if you don't work to keep it up. After activation in the Mod Manager, the mod will constantly monitor and change the fertility stats and pregnancies from all npcs and the player as well.
NPC's now have fertility, but the game itself will not take this into account, at the moment it is used to calculate random NPC to NPC pregnancies. Other modder can use this stats, like PimpYourGirl will do with the next update.
If you want to turn this feature off, set the fertility system player stat to 0. If it is turned off the fertility will just slowly decrease throughout the game and all age groups can get pregnant like before.

These two are implemented for use with other mods. I'll use them in two of my mods, including PimpYourGirl.

UPDATE 1.0a

UPDATE 1.1
- Additional story and sex events with pregnant women ... including fivesome scenes :D
- Added a lot more to the story of the two special characters + new character presets
- Bug fixes and adjustments all over the place for times, durations and money checks (no waiting times anymore)

UPDATE 1.2

- Bug fix for presets, before the game was using my presets to generate random chars
- Fixes for vin_base childcare so that scenes come up a bit more, chances were really low
- Fixed some scenes from vin_base to prevent that they pop up when your child is under 18
- Removed all NPC stats for tracking pregnancy that were needed (Now this is handled through a new game function)
- Added possibility of animal birth when player is pregnant from ... you know what! (to be honest, I didn't test, pls report bugs!)

UPDATE 1.3
- I decided to rewrite ALL the brith scenes completly to include all current possible scenarios (which are a LOT) and made them using only one stream of code. Added a lot of new dialog lines, rewrote existing dialogs, added adoption & family options, NTR stuff and a little bit of drama to the birth.
- Made the story line from the prenatal course available to male player characters when they take the course with a pregnant companion.
- Added a lot of random scenes when you have a pregnant dating/wife and you are male.

UPDATE 1.4
- A lot small fixes for spelling errors and english language in dialogs from ZTex (Thank you very much!)

- Bugfix for animal birth for female players without dating/husband (now no animal birth will happen)
- Bugfix for not tagged relationships for unexpected combinations (mainly incest)
- Bugfix for male players when affair gives birth to NPC child, the child has now the mothers last name, instead of a random name

- USING THE NEW 3D ROOMS FOR MOST SCENES - A big thank you to Vima for designing most of them!!
View attachment 499331 View attachment 499332 View attachment 499333 View attachment 499334
- Small dialog changes in prenatal class and other places to make it more clear for player what they need to do
- Fix for prenatal course conditions to prevent the weird situtation of nurse being pregnant from you, your companion AND holding the course at the same time
- Fix for already pregnant woman as dating/wife (birth sometimes was just skipped)

and NOT
(If this is the case after you extract the mod, you need to move the sb_BetterPregnancy folder out to
Also, please keep in mind this is a FULL REPLACEMENT of vin_pregnancy now, but you still need vin_pregnancy to be turned on.

MY OTHER MODS:

View attachment 455161 View attachment 455162 View attachment 455163 View attachment 455164

Is there a way to disable the abortion part of the mod?

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
Is there a way to disable the abortion part of the mod?
I wouldn't use it as it's not been maintained to the best of my knowledge.

is it possible for your kids, (16+) to become pregnant with boyfriends? or others
You'd have to edit the age.lpstat file (i'd have to double check that name)
Kids don't show up as interactable at anything below 18 otherwise.

Otomo

Dec 17, 2017
Here's a first mod from me.
I tried to write something months ago, but I couldn't finish it. Now I came back to it.

It's called: Pimp your girl (Sexwork Improvement)

Improvements and additions to the vin_base sexwork stuff
Adding a lot of possibilities to pimp out your girls, including:
  1. New stats, including prostitute fame, everything includes the new karma feature
  2. Letting him/her work in the streets (dangerous with different events)
  3. Pimp him/her out in bars, clubs and nightclubs (not so dangerous and more relaxed)
  4. Accepting offers from Adultwork (safe)
  5. Requesting lapdances in stripclubs from him/her to raise your arousal for free
  6. New scenes for approaching customers in different ways
  7. Letting him/her strip and offering lapdances in stripclubs (with scenes)
  8. Giving him/her sexual training in special ways
  9. New NPC porn star career, with a LOT of different possible porn shoots (I tried to make it enteraining! :D)
  10. Possibilty of playing as an evil pimp and threaten him/her or manipulating him/her to get him/her under control
  11. Booking ads to improve his/her business value
  12. Analysis and statistics about him/her and his/her business value
  13. A few surprise events, including bringing you money, fighting scenes and some drama
  14. Includes also some new daz presets for the porn career (silicone tits, pornstars etc)
  15. Also using a lot of new unseen backgrounds Vinfamy added to the game for me
Additionally, I changed a lot of actions and scenes from vin_base sexwork. A lot is more restricted in daytime and/or location. Also the earnings are highly based on the stats of your prostitute/pornstar.

UPDATE 1.1 :
  1. Fixes the stats bug
  2. Fixes in street prostitution
  3. Fixed a bug with incest relationships
  4. Added more to incest relationships
  5. Added health checkups and some STD's
  6. Added a few dialogs to childcare (if you want to play an evil guy)
  7. Added more drama if prostitute is in a relationship
  8. Added actions in different places to higher the stats of your prostitutes (beauty treatment, dance class etc)
  9. Complete rework of the pregnancy scenes to include relationships of NPC, matching partent/child and childs from prostitution, I changed and improved so much with this that it would be usefull for every game
  10. Added the needed pregnancy checks for all prostitution and porn scenes
  11. 1 new porn scene
UPDATE 1.2:
  1. Fixed the currency problem, now everyone will see the correct currency
  2. Stats & Globals are made ready for connecting to my other mods (Beauty Expansion & Better Pregnancy)
  3. Changed the start "Offer Pimp service" a little bit to make it a) easier and b) more logic if you are in a relationship
  4. Removed unneeded files
  5. Improved street prostitution a bit
  6. Added the possibilty that your prostitute will go missing (either run from you or fall in love with a customer)
  7. Removed the birth and pregnancy scenes to release them as stand alone, so people who aren't into this mod can use it as well

UPDATE 1.3:
This is a huge content update!
UPDATE: Delete old "sb_PimpYourGirl" folder and do a fresh install. Version number can be checked in the Mod Manager.
  1. Thanks ZTex for the proof reading!
  2. Added some special scenes and surprises involving other NPC's and two special characters from Better Pregnancy mod (the story of the two characters will start in BetterPregnancy and the showdown will be in PimpYourGirl)
  3. Added a whole lot more stats and info scenes, now you can access stats from all prostitutes everytime, including market values
  4. Added Instaglam for your prostitute, including a lot of ways to interact with fans (will affect prices & earnings both as a pornstar and as prostitute)
  5. Added the possibility to take sexy photos of your prostitute (for instaglam)
  6. Added the possibility to make sexy videos of your prostitute (for instaglam)
  7. Added modeling stats for your prostitute
  8. Overhaul of the prostitute training scenes (added some NTR content)
  9. Added nude shoots for your prostitute
  10. Added lingerie shoots for your prostitute
  11. Added fetish shoots for your prostitute
  12. Added adult actor agencies (will affect prices & earnings both as a pornstar and as prostitute, plus additional random events)
  13. Added adult actor agents that can be dated and also become pornstars (again). They already have fame and status, but are harder to control.
  14. Added random events like agency calls
  15. Changed the pornshoot availablity, now if your prostitute starts in porn she only receive low budget offers. With more fame you receive better offers. High class porn shoots are only available for very attractive female NPCs or high fitness male NPCs.
  16. Added an option to tell your prostitute to take a shower (at home, in public restrooms and after hotel scenes)
  17. Not taking a shower between streetwork scenes will raise the risk of customers to complain and/or in reduced earnings, but will maybe lead to kinky stuff
  18. First secret story lines to access trainers for your prostitutes and also to train your dating/wife (including BDSM/fetish options)
  19. Restricted ALL kinky scenes and some options, now vin_NTR, vin_NonConsensual, vin_Incest and other base mods needs to be active before they trigger (Player who aren't into this will not be bothered with it, and yes PimpYourGirl is basically already NTR, but there are different levels for that :D)
  20. Fixes for animations and a few stat changes in porn shoots
  21. Renamed and removed presets to avoid preset bug (pearshape models)
  22. Now every porn shoot offer/request has also the "sell her as a cheap ..." option
  23. Included a fix for vin_NonConsensual to prevent your prostitute to rape you :D
  24. Changes to work together with my other mods (BetterPregnancy & TheNewGoodbye)
Important info about BDSM and my mods (will ONLY APPEAR if vin_NTR is turned ON!):
I decided to include dominant and submissive options.
Now if a NPC has less than -75 masochist stat he or she will be very dominant and tries to control you. While some options don't give you a choice, others can be blocked. But sometimes only with violence or harsh consequences.
If a NPC has more than +75 masochist stat he or she will enjoy being treated very badly and will let you do whatever you want with him/her. If both stats reach 90 or 95 in both directions it will become even more interesting. More so if the NPC is your Dating/Wife (NTR). Some options depend on the player masochist stat, if you have 75+ expect that even some NPCs with a masochist stat lower than 0 try to take advantage of you.
This count for ALL my mods in the future, including The New Goodbye. Options for raising and lowering your and NPC stat are available most mods.

IMPORTANT: NTR/BDSM WILL ONLY APPEAR IF vin_NTR IS TURNED ON!
vin_NTR needs to be enabled for any BDSM and NTR content
vin_NonConsensual needs to be enabled for anything related to forced sex and rape
vin_Incest needs to be enabled for anything related to incest

Summary:
masochist -95 extremly dominant and perversion > 90 -> Mistress/Dom
masochist -90 -> tries to take advantage of you (financially and otherwise)
masochist -75 and perversion > 75 -> very bossy, pushes you into kinky stuff, makes decisions for you

masochist 75+ and perversion > 75 -> very submissive, will enjoy all kinky stuff
masochist 90+ -> accept any of your proposals and decisions without questioning
masochist 95+ extremly submissive, if perversion > 90 -> close to sex slave, won't even end a date without your consent

All this is player stat related, if your masochist stat is lower as the NPC stat the NPC will (mostly) not try anything.
If you have 75+ and you are submissive expect that even some NPCs with a masochist stat lower than 0 try to take advantage of you.

Known problems in 1.3:
Until release of The New Goodbye 1.0 some stories/options will not continue, appear or don't have any visual effect.
ProstituteChildFather stat is still in the mod to avoid problems with ongoing pregnancies, will be removed in the next version.
If you did update BetterPregnancy to 1.4 or higher and one of your prostitutes is pregnant you can transfer the pregancy in the prostitute stats scene (Not needed, but it will avoid weird dialogs)

PLEASE KEEP IN MIND THIS IS ONLY VALID FOR SCENES AND ACTIONS FROM MY MODS!
THE VANILLA SCENES WILL NOT TAKE THIS INTO ACCOUNT!

That's it for now. I would like to know how you all like it and if someone has some comments.

and NOT
You can start the mod via "Offer Pimp Service" with a companion.

Have fun! :D

View attachment 440568 View attachment 440566

MY OTHER MODS:
so, there is not the reverse relationship for player/npc ?

Faceless0ne

Sep 8, 2018
Vinfamy Maybe it's just me but for a few updates now the Universities on the London Map are broken. Neither been able to enroll for a degree nor the teacher job. It's the London Map only, others like Tokyo work fine.

Medievalover

Obsessed with thicc women!
Modder
Oct 18, 2020
Tell me, how to make the game have both the original VIn files and the ones you changed? I would like to have two versions in the game.
I've wondering that too! It's quite confusing replacing the files, specially when a new update is released and I have to replaced again the files. If there's another way to do that, will be great! :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: AlexWolfJEDYNY

sliver8987

Mar 22, 2021
Here's my third mod.

IMPORTANT NOTICE:
1. NEW FERTILITY SYSTEM

UPDATE 1.0a

UPDATE 1.1

UPDATE 1.2

UPDATE 1.3

UPDATE 1.4

and NOT

MY OTHER MODS:

where do you put that that? sorry for ask

3.30 star(s) 116 Votes