Ren'Py - Life's Payback [v0.2] [Vinkawa]

1. 5.00 star(s)

notgeilerdude

Review for v0.2

Disclaimer: you won't play this one for the story

5 stars because it's a straight forward fap game. Not a story driven slow burn. Nothing groundbreaking, just solid. Models and scenes are hot. Dev also quickly updated the initial release with new scenes. Guess they won't be able to keep that speed up but one can hope.
    It's a bit grindy if you only focus on upping the relationship of a single character, so I suggest multitasking the characters.
    Looking forward to more updates.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

the_fluff

Review as of v0.1

This had potential right here along with the models feeling different from the usual koikatsu style. Looking forward to how the dev progresses.

Story wise it's alright. Seems more for the sex which is fine. I may like a slow to mid burn set up but sometimes I just want a game that gets to the sex pretty quickly.

Models look good. No complaints. And they are actually varied types of bodies too.

UI ain't bad. Everything's pretty clear.

I'll give it a 4/5 for it's potential.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Naxo69

This game is really good, it's not all just images like all the other games here have included fluid movements during dialogues even and it looks incredible, I hope the new games are like this one which has a lot of potential, I rarely comment on games because they are They are all the same and very monotonous but here this type of games has evolved and I will support the artist who has done an incredible job.❤❤❤❤❤
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Akeymu

Surprisingly very well built, no bugs, all animations full functioning and very well done, the pacing is pretty good and easy to complete in the current build and then the writing is well done and dramatically correct! (Grammer nazis rejoice).

Pacing for the corruption is decently quick but as the dev notes say the build is more of a teaser for the quality and it's pretty impressive. The feeling of the game is simialir to games like the dark path of business of loving or corruption path for the Tyrant, imo these were the feelings I had when making personal comparisons.

Looking forward woth great interest. Although I highly recommend and alternate sub method to patreon as they don't support most the content with rule changes, so recommend substar or Kofi or some other method that people can troll report so easy.

#needmoremommylove!
  5. 4.00 star(s)

Signtist

Really great start to a corruption game! The gameplay itself is uninspired, playing like most other family corruption games where you interact with the female characters every day to whittle down their resistance little by little. But there's a reason these types of games use that style of gameplay - it works well and unlocks content at a good rate - there's no reason to fix what isn't broken.

The corruption itself does feel a little fast-paced for a game without any supernatural reason for the women to comply, but that's not too much of an issue, and the great animations effectively distract me from any of those kinds of inconsistencies. All-in-all it's a great start to a game I hope will get fleshed out much more as time goes on!