We clarified every planned tags and existential questions, so here is a useless poll : Who are you ?

• I am a stand-up comedian

Votes: 176 2.7%
  • I am just a regular everyday normal motherfucker

Votes: 2,138 32.7%
  • I am a fly in a sweater

Votes: 204 3.1%
  • I sexually identify as an attack helicopter

Votes: 1,627 24.9%
  • I'm a three-time world champion beer drinker located in the Zimbabwe

Votes: 296 4.5%
  • I am a book store owner living in the New Jersey

Votes: 183 2.8%
  • I am a slave ready to serve our Lord Vinkawa to have more anal scenes in the game

Votes: 464 7.1%
  • I am definitely not Ulysses S. Grant

Votes: 979 15.0%
  • I am Sofa King We Todd Did

Votes: 473 7.2%

• Total voters

TMA987

Jul 3, 2022
So does this game have a meaningful amount of femdom or is it one of those games where you go through tons of no femdom content for a miniscule amount of femdom on the side?

Feb 12, 2024
Say, is there a way of cheating money?
Right now feels a bit like a wasted action rather than something meaningful. Specially if you have to restart due to reworked scenes and such.

fearjam

May 5, 2019
It is not, they consider stepcest, incest. They also don't like choose able relationships, just putting for exampla Maid/Landlady/what ever in won't cut it.
Would he be able to get around that rule by releasing a "patch" on an anonymous account that is not affiliated to him that changes the relationships? Because in that case, the game creator was not responsible for the modification.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Would he be able to get around that rule by releasing a "patch" on an anonymous account that is not affiliated to him that changes the relationships? Because in that case, the game creator was not responsible for the modification.
AFAIK no. Patreon will just say some bullshit, like but your Patreon gets traffic from here so its official, or some shit.
The best for devs would be if they are on an anon account here, have that relationship patch and if patreon says something about this website, instantly answer with that they don't know this website and never were here. MAYBE that would make it so Patreon lets it go, but honestly I doubt it.

wackop

Feb 21, 2022
"We clarified every planned tags and existential questions"
Where can we see these planned tags and previous votes? If we can't. Is pregnancy/impregnation planned?

chunkee

Nov 7, 2021
Sleep in your bedroom with Alice's influence >= 32, Evil heart = 6 and Nina's evil heart >=9, I can't be more precise, you shouldn't get stuck here.

View attachment 4012625

That's good to read. :cool:(y)

He has a real justification to be mean for half of the girls, and is just mean for no reason with the other half, if that's your question.
im stuck on the same part but my nina is stuck at 0 evil heart.does that mean i have to restart?

Toukebri

Jan 24, 2023
I'm aware there's a bj scene with Lucie in her room when playing video games with her during the evening but I don't recall ever actually seeing it in game and it doesn't trigger for me as a repeatable scene. She just shakes her ass on the wall and that's it. Is this a bug or did I do something wrong? I feel like there could be something messed up with the save but I've already restarted the game twice before. I'm not really looking forward to a third playthrough to be honest.

Vinkawa

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 16, 2020
Alright, here we go. :coffee:

Game version for android need small compression. Don't loose quality, but just a little bit smaller than 3 Gigabytes
There is always a kind guy providing a compressed version for Android a few days after I release a new update. Writing "compressed" in the search bar sohuld always lead you to the last comrpessed version.

So does this game have a meaningful amount of femdom or is it one of those games where you go through tons of no femdom content for a miniscule amount of femdom on the side?
Laura is the only character having enough corruption's resistance to fight the player back. She has several femdom scenes and one animated femdom scene, but so far she quickly succombs to the player's corruption.
So I think your statement is right, therefore you should wait a fair amount of new versions before enjoying femdom content.

Say, is there a way of cheating money?
Right now feels a bit like a wasted action rather than something meaningful. Specially if you have to restart due to reworked scenes and such.
If you know how to open the dev console, you can type "inventory.money =", followed by the amount you want.
Also, I will work on a full story with a new female character so he ends up having a real job with a new map and scenes, that should make the work less boring.

AFAIK no. Patreon will just say some bullshit, like but your Patreon gets traffic from here so its official, or some shit.
The best for devs would be if they are on an anon account here, have that relationship patch and if patreon says something about this website, instantly answer with that they don't know this website and never were here. MAYBE that would make it so Patreon lets it go, but honestly I doubt it.
I know that my time is counted on Patreon as my game checks a lot of forbiden stuff regarding their ToS.
However, I think I can easily deal with the first "Your page is under review" event, I have a way to say the characters are not really sleeping during some scenes and I can quickly provide a new relationship fix.
Desert Stalker, for example, has been able to stay on Patreon despite having incest and rape in the game. Hopefully I can do the same.

"We clarified every planned tags and existential questions"
Where can we see these planned tags and previous votes? If we can't. Is pregnancy/impregnation planned?
I think typing "planned" in the search bar should lead you to the previous conversation about it.
As for pregnancy, it will be implemented if a majority of supporters ask for it.

im stuck on the same part but my nina is stuck at 0 evil heart.does that mean i have to restart?
Yeah I think you are loading a save from a version way too old. The code has received major updates for Nina's content.

Best poll ever. xD
1725865803432.png

how many new scenes are in this new update? is it worth the time to download
You can check the number of new scenes in the changelog. Basically, it's 8 new scenes for each new version.

sound track list please
Summer - Lichu
Horizon - Spiring
Ripple - tubebackr
Melancholy - Lucjo
Summertime - LiQWYD

I'm aware there's a bj scene with Lucie in her room when playing video games with her during the evening but I don't recall ever actually seeing it in game and it doesn't trigger for me as a repeatable scene. She just shakes her ass on the wall and that's it. Is this a bug or did I do something wrong? I feel like there could be something messed up with the save but I've already restarted the game twice before. I'm not really looking forward to a third playthrough to be honest.
That BJ scene is still in the directory but got removed from the game because she was jumping on your dick too fast and prevented me from writing a more logical buildup. It will be back soon.

pretty good ahegao. looks rly hot
smile-nod.gif

Last edited:

TMA987

Jul 3, 2022
Laura is the only character having enough corruption's resistance to fight the player back. She has several femdom scenes and one animated femdom scene, but so far she quickly succombs to the player's corruption.
So I think your statement is right, therefore you should wait a fair amount of new versions before enjoying femdom content.
The way you answered sounds like you intend to add more femdom eventually but you also said that the femdom character ends up succumbing to the MC anyways. Not really sure how to interpret that.

Anyways thanks for the reply, I'll check again later then.

kaput1577

Nov 29, 2022
Alright, here we go. :coffee:

There is always a kind guy providing a compressed version for Android a few days after I release a new update. Writing "compressed" in the search bar sohuld always lead you to the last comrpessed version.

If you know how to open the dev console, you can type "inventory.money =", followed by the amount you want.
Also, I will work on a full story with a new female character so he ends up having a real job with a new map and scenes, that should make the work less boring.

I know that my time is counted on Patreon as my game checks a lot of forbiden stuff regarding their ToS.
However, I think I can easily deal with the first "Your page is under review" event, I have a way to say the characters are not really sleeping during some scenes and I can quickly provide a new relationship fix.
Desert Stalker, for example, has been able to stay on Patreon despite having incest and rape in the game. Hopefully I can do the same.

I think typing "planned" in the search bar should lead you to the previous conversation about it.
As for pregnancy, it will be implemented if a majority of supporters ask for it.

Yeah I think you are loading a save from a version way too old. The code has received major updates for Nina's content.

View attachment 4015353

You can check the number of new scenes in the changelog. Basically, it's 8 new scenes for each new version.

Summer - Lichu
Horizon - Spiring
Ripple - tubebackr
Melancholy - Lucjo
Summertime - LiQWYD

That BJ scene is still in the directory but got removed from the game because she was jumping on your dick too fast and prevented me from writing a more logical buildup. It will be back soon.

View attachment 4015354
Around how many more updates would you estimate before adding a new character? Hoping for more MILF / MILF-body characters :D Personally I think the strongest scenes that you have are the ahegao ones and the ones where your other slaves view you using a slave, like the dinner scene. Hoping for more of those too hehe

Vinkawa

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 16, 2020
The way you answered sounds like you intend to add more femdom eventually but you also said that the femdom character ends up succumbing to the MC anyways. Not really sure how to interpret that.

Anyways thanks for the reply, I'll check again later then.
Yeah there will be more femdom but this is not a priority right now as my supporters especially subscribed for incest and MILFs :BootyTime:

Around how many more updates would you estimate before adding a new character? Hoping for more MILF / MILF-body characters :D Personally I think the strongest scenes that you have are the ahegao ones and the ones where your other slaves view you using a slave, like the dinner scene. Hoping for more of those too hehe
Sorry bro I'm never giving spoilers. (next version)

I have to admit, great poll. BUT! I do not feel represented in this poll because I identify as a screwdriver. I am screwed!
Yeah I knew I should have put the screwdriver too...

4.30 star(s) 44 Votes