We clarified every planned tags and existential questions, so here is a useless poll : Who are you ?

• I am a stand-up comedian

Votes: 223 2.7%
  • I am just a regular everyday normal motherfucker

Votes: 2,669 32.4%
  • I am a fly in a sweater

Votes: 266 3.2%
  • I sexually identify as an attack helicopter

Votes: 2,042 24.8%
  • I'm a three-time world champion beer drinker located in the Zimbabwe

Votes: 379 4.6%
  • I am a book store owner living in the New Jersey

Votes: 217 2.6%
  • I am a slave ready to serve our Lord Vinkawa to have more anal scenes in the game

Votes: 582 7.1%
  • I am definitely not Ulysses S. Grant

Votes: 1,243 15.1%
  • I am Sofa King We Todd Did

Votes: 604 7.3%

• Total voters
Aug 13, 2024
That's why we need to start using normal, plain terms of Cucking, Cucked, Cheating, Cheated, Retarded, etc.
Because everyone here has his own definition of NTR.
incorrect NTR covers all of those things netori:when the mc steals a girl from someone netorare:when the mc gets his girl stolen/shares her
i believe there is one other that im missing but that said all are ntr

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
I agree but the tag doesn't exist yet.
which is why this scenario goes untagged.
I received a private message.
from whom?
a moderator would have just added the tags himself.
just went to the tag recommendation forum and found out they will be adding the netori tag at some point in the near future i believe it said it was coming in a site update so yay i guess
It has been "soon" for a year now.

Vinkawa

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 16, 2020
BUG REPORT

When alice sends a photo of her butt the game says it has unlocked a new wallpaper for her relationship menu, but there is no new image to chose.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thanks man, I've just checked the code and there is a missing line.
Will fix this for v0.9

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
That's why we need to start using normal, plain terms of Cucking, Cucked, Cheating, Cheated, Retarded, etc.
Because everyone here has his own definition of NTR.
unfortunately too many people are terminally addicted to japanese culture and insist on using weebspeak instead of english.
I personally would prefer if all japanese terms were replaced with english ones.
except for ahegao and bukkake because "oragasm-face" sounds too stupid and there is no english word for bukkake.

Joey's Conscience

Sep 28, 2020
I agree but the tag doesn't exist yet.

View attachment 4080223

All good there's everything they need to know in the OP.

View attachment 4080224
Well, there's a fair number of people that won't even open the page to see the disclaimer if they see the tag. Were you contacted by the mods to add the tag? That makes no sense, most if not all of the games I've seen that only feature Netori and lesbian don't have the "netorare" tag. In fact, the tag used to be "NTR", and got changed to "netorare" to specify what kind of NTR it is and avoid confusion.

Unless you were forced to add it for whatever reason, I'd strongly advise you to remove it. Even if you have been told to add it, I'd appeal. I see only downsides to having a controversial tag when it's not even featured in the game.

Last edited:

acowasto

Nov 6, 2017
unfortunately too many people are terminally addicted to japanese culture and insist on using weebspeak instead of english.
I personally would prefer if all japanese terms were replaced with english ones.
except for ahegao and bukkake because "oragasm-face" sounds too stupid and there is no english word for bukkake.
Can't argue with that. Every time I see NTR tag I have to google it to remind myself what it means and then check on the forum which one is actually in the game I wish to play just to be sure, because someone can add it by mistake thinking about the first, when in reality it is the third one. It is a bit tiredsome to do it every time I want to check a game.

As for Ahegao and bukkake I would be willing to go with "Cum-face" and "Cum-shower".
I know, quite the amout of games on F95 is weebfocused, made with weebengines with weebthemes just for weebs. Hell, I'm using Honey Select, Koikatsu and RPGMaker way more often than Unity, Blender, Unreal and DAZ or Maya. It just takes quite a lot of work to use the weeb ones for not weeb work.

also netorase, when mc asks for being cheated on
Which is, if correct by term, rather impossible by logic, because you can't be cheated on if you want to be cheated on if the first place. That's swinging or sharing. Either way, the one wanting is simply cucked.

4.10 star(s) 39 Votes