We clarified every planned tags and existential questions, so here is a useless poll : Who are you ?

• I am a stand-up comedian

Votes: 223 2.7%
  • I am just a regular everyday normal motherfucker

Votes: 2,669 32.4%
  • I am a fly in a sweater

Votes: 266 3.2%
  • I sexually identify as an attack helicopter

Votes: 2,042 24.8%
  • I'm a three-time world champion beer drinker located in the Zimbabwe

Votes: 379 4.6%
  • I am a book store owner living in the New Jersey

Votes: 217 2.6%
  • I am a slave ready to serve our Lord Vinkawa to have more anal scenes in the game

Votes: 582 7.1%
  • I am definitely not Ulysses S. Grant

Votes: 1,243 15.1%
  • I am Sofa King We Todd Did

Votes: 604 7.3%

• Total voters

Vinkawa

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 16, 2020
Question: Is any impregnation content ever gonna happen? Not making a request or anything, just wanna know.
Probably, but that's not a priority.

Well, there's a fair number of people that won't even open the page to see the disclaimer if they see the tag. Were you contacted by the mods to add the tag? That makes no sense, most if not all of the games I've seen that only feature Netori and lesbian don't have the "netorare" tag. In fact, the tag used to be "NTR", and got changed to "netorare" to specify what kind of NTR it is and avoid confusion.

Unless you were forced to add it for whatever reason, I'd strongly advise you to remove it. Even if you have been told to add it, I'd appeal. I see only downsides to having a controversial tag when it's not even featured in the game.
I removed the tag Netorare accordingly, but left the Cheating one for Catherine.

I wish we had some extra view angles in the sex scenes.
Either some POVs or angles we could see the penetration.
You don't want to see penetration with this engine, it is absolutely not suited for this kind of art.
Trust me I'm using the good angles as intended.

jvbatman

Feb 16, 2024
As for Ahegao and bukkake I would be willing to go with "Cum-face" and "Cum-shower".
Cum-face sounds more like a facial. Ahegao is just making an exaggerated orgasm face. In The League they called that "vinegar strokes" but I think that applied more to the male.

Larry2000

Dev/Head Writer of Unexpected Opportunity
Game Developer
May 9, 2017
Vinkawa Please remove the NTR tag. I don’t know what Mod would ask you to add it when first off, there is no content in the current version (though maybe in the next version) and there is no one stealing from MC.

I’m not here to join a torrent of opinions. Just don’t tag it when it’s not even in the game yet.

Though my opinion is even after reading the note you left on the front page, it still shouldn’t be added unless the girls maliciously do it behind MCs back. Another reason not to add it is cause I was about to hit the ignore button on your game until I saw your note in the corner of my vision. If you have to add it, at least wait till next update when there’s even a little doubt. As it stands, there isn’t even a little bit indication there is NTR.

Regardless good luck. <3

Edit: just saw change :)

ustar

Dec 29, 2017
If there is only netori in the game, then the game is incorrectly tagged as netorare.
There used to be NTR tag, which theoretically covers netorare+netorase+netori, but since most people expect netorare or netorase and give a shit about netori - the NTR tag was renamed to netorare and as such should NOT be used for netori content!
Right now only most old site games with netori can be tagged as netorare, because it's renamed old NTR tag.
Most people also give a shit about lesbian NTR, only dick NTR matters.

Ciaran8023

Jun 4, 2018
There's a bit of a continuity error with the Principle, since nothing is auto-triggered in regards to the school besides that one, she'll still note that you've been working to get the grades up of the other pleb- sorry I mean students even if you've only ever gone to class and never interacted with anyone.

On another note, 12/10, very cathartic to be able to go to school and work almost entirely uninterrupted and not having to deal with any other human. My kind of power fantasy.

Reactions: Vinkawa

Fr4nk1904

May 24, 2020
I'm not able to repeat the scene where Alice enters MC's room at night, even leaving a window closed and the door open. As a suggestion, I think you should put the scenes that were excluded from the previous version as an extra in each character's menu, I really liked some of them.

Last edited:
Reactions: Socksgod

Tv301

Aug 6, 2019
Hope I didn't read that right and the latest update removes the sleep sex scenes. If anything dev should be adding more

ezprodigy

Jun 8, 2017
I dont understand why even after the remake u decided to make 90% of the events take place during the afternoon making people just constantly skipping days again, this was already a major complaint before u remade it

• Thinking Face

Vinkawa

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 16, 2020
I cant see this scene, any help? View attachment 4080599
Transformed into night anal in the living room for story purpose, will get back to this state in the future.
There's a bit of a continuity error with the Principle, since nothing is auto-triggered in regards to the school besides that one, she'll still note that you've been working to get the grades up of the other pleb- sorry I mean students even if you've only ever gone to class and never interacted with anyone.

On another note, 12/10, very cathartic to be able to go to school and work almost entirely uninterrupted and not having to deal with any other human. My kind of power fantasy.
Didn't want to bother to be accurate on these minor details, I had wayyyy too much work for the rework.

Hope I didn't read that right and the latest update removes the sleep sex scenes. If anything dev should be adding more
You read that very wrong. 4 sleep scenes were added.

I love the update, however some of the old scenes where golden, Im unsure why take them out?
I dont understand why even after the remake u decided to make 90% of the events take place during the afternoon making people just constantly skipping days again, this was already a major complaint before u remade it

I'm not able to repeat the scene where Alice enters MC's room at night, even leaving a window closed and the door open. As a suggestion, I think you should put the scenes that were excluded from the previous version as an extra in each character's menu, I really liked some of them.
For the 100th time : Postponed to v0.9, too much work in the v0.8

kevin-hart-pissed.gif

Do we have a full save?
1727569989142.png

Aug 13, 2024
Transformed into night anal in the living room for story purpose, will get back to this state in the future.

Didn't want to bother to be accurate on these minor details, I had wayyyy too much work for the rework.

You read that very wrong. 4 sleep scenes were added.

For the 100th time : Postponed to v0.9, too much work in the v0.8

View attachment 4080861

View attachment 4080862
LMAO that's hilarious this has to be one of my favorite post on this site now please never stop being like its top tier meme quality

• Haha
4.10 star(s) 39 Votes