We clarified every planned tags and existential questions, so here is a useless poll : Who are you ?

• I am a stand-up comedian

Votes: 223 2.7%
  • I am just a regular everyday normal motherfucker

Votes: 2,661 32.4%
  • I am a fly in a sweater

Votes: 265 3.2%
  • I sexually identify as an attack helicopter

Votes: 2,038 24.8%
  • I'm a three-time world champion beer drinker located in the Zimbabwe

Votes: 377 4.6%
  • I am a book store owner living in the New Jersey

Votes: 216 2.6%
  • I am a slave ready to serve our Lord Vinkawa to have more anal scenes in the game

Votes: 581 7.1%
  • I am definitely not Ulysses S. Grant

Votes: 1,239 15.1%
  • I am Sofa King We Todd Did

Votes: 602 7.3%

• Total voters

TangleBoi

Dec 16, 2019
  • Sad
Reactions: Vinkawa

namusakbira

Aug 1, 2023
I recommend that you import your persistent file from v0.7.
then use [ctrl] button to skip only the old content you already saw. it will automatically stop skipping when you reach new content.
it will go real fast and you will get to see the new stuff, some of which happens at the beginning.

But if you really must. I attached a full save.
I renamed stepmom to mom.
I renamed stepsister to sister.
I named the MC "anon".

important variables:
mcname
inventory.money

you can change those important variables using URM or console (unlocked via unren). both are in my signature.
so if you don't want to be named anon, change mcname variable to whatever you want him to be called instead
wow thank you so much

Mazurcraft

Apr 12, 2023
About v0.8.4 - The rework seems fine, until you realise that nearly all anal content has been removed from the game. Such a disappointment in that regard.

Not to mention many old content has been removed :(

Also the newly added scenes mostly using the camera position from different angle.

Yes the quality of life is better cuz many of the grind has been eliminated, however with the current content, most of the scenes looks the same, same angle, girl face pushed to the bed, and the camera is facing to her butt, even using the same camera angle to show cum. The dev should add more variability.

The unskippable scenes, when you have to wait the slow motion animation, feel tedious.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Vinkawa

Vinkawa

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 16, 2020
About v0.8.4 - The rework seems fine, until you realise that nearly all anal content has been removed from the game. Such a disappointment in that regard.

Not to mention many old content has been removed :(

Also the newly added scenes mostly using the camera position from different angle.

Yes the quality of life is better cuz many of the grind has been eliminated, however with the current content, most of the scenes looks the same, same angle, girl face pushed to the bed, and the camera is facing to her butt, even using the same camera angle to show cum. The dev should add more variability.

The unskippable scenes, when you have to wait the slow motion animation, feel tedious.
There are literally 4 new anal scenes but yeah "nearly all anal content" has been removed, man (there are more anal scenes in v0.8.4 than any other versions, but let's move on). :FacePalm:

Old content wasn't removed but postponed to v0.9, it's written in the changelog.

I have deadlines to meet and I'm not a Patreon milker, so that's why I'm not taking one year to release a rework, and splitted the work in two versions instead (v0.8 and v0.9), hence the fact some old scenes will be available in the v0.9

You should take this into account before making such statements, or you just encourage devs to AFK for one year and deliver a final product afterwards when everything's been done.
Which is not the path I'm taking because it's a clear lack of understanding of the market.

Last edited:

Vinkawa

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 16, 2020
pinuz1
At least let us give it a rating of 1
With the current rating, people think it's a good game...
People like you will never cease to amaze me, you could simply move on and play another game but you feel the need to spit your frustration here, probably using a secondary account, by saying things easily countered by the current success of the game. :KEK:
Get back into oblivion where no one gives you attention.

Last edited:

Anewrai

Dec 6, 2019
The pic that alice sends you is suppose to be a wallpaper right? If so it doesnt pop up as available to change her backdrop.

Bob.Bones

Jun 15, 2024
How do you advance time? I'm in the early game, all the available characters respond with "I should leave her alone for now", and other options aren't unlocked yet. Without some way to go to the next time period where progressions are possible, the game appears to be soft-locked.

EDIT: Found it, taking a 'nap' in the bedroom.

Vinkawa

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 16, 2020
how often does the game update?
Every 14 days.

How do you advance time? I'm in the early game, all the available characters respond with "I should leave her alone for now", and other options aren't unlocked yet. Without some way to go to the next time period where progressions are possible, the game appears to be soft-locked.
Huh ? Open your relationship menu and refer to their quests, it's impossible to get softlocked in the v0.8.4 with a new save.

Otherwise, doing character's quests advances time, taking a nap on your bed advances time.

Reactions: TarnTokyo

Nepheus

Jan 6, 2020
Hey dev, another great update, gj. Do you think we will get threesomes soon? Bet they will be a pain to animate but would be amazing. Good luck on 0.9!

ara1111

Apr 6, 2019
I came back to thread to change review now the grind is gone but my review is gone and I can't leave a new one. Very confusing.
Decent game now, although I don't really like the MC. He goes from
"Lets get revenge on my bitch mom" to "Lets collar a homeless girl, make her think she's having a meal when I know her life situation sucks, but then just make her deepthroat me and to make it up for her, buy cosplay I'd like, rather than food, then genuinely get confused about why she's mad"
Among other things. He has no particular reason to mess with half the cast, she's just the most egregious example. She literally does nothing to deserve any of it.

mestrexota

Mar 6, 2021
The animation I liked the most was the old Alice's dance. Now it doesn't exist anymore. It's hard to appreciate from this new angle. Why not keep the old + the new as a new angle option? Add it back, please.

Vinkawa

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 16, 2020
Hey dev, another great update, gj. Do you think we will get threesomes soon? Bet they will be a pain to animate but would be amazing. Good luck on 0.9!
Thanks man. Around v1.0 ~ v1.1

The animation I liked the most was the old Alice's dance. Now it doesn't exist anymore. It's hard to appreciate from this new angle. Why not keep the old + the new as a new angle option? Add it back, please.
159666.png
It's much better this way

I came back to thread to change review now the grind is gone but my review is gone and I can't leave a new one. Very confusing.
Decent game now, although I don't really like the MC. He goes from
"Lets get revenge on my bitch mom" to "Lets collar a homeless girl, make her think she's having a meal when I know her life situation sucks, but then just make her deepthroat me and to make it up for her, buy cosplay I'd like, rather than food, then genuinely get confused about why she's mad"
Among other things. He has no particular reason to mess with half the cast, she's just the most egregious example. She literally does nothing to deserve any of it.
If I correctly remember the notification I received, your review was removed long time ago for stating what you considered as grindy something you could easily circumvent by making several characters quests instead of focusing on one. I'm not the one who triggered the appeal for removal tho, I just got notified about it. And I'm also not paying attention to reviews complaining about grind anymore, I just invite people to play another game. Then they still come back to this game after seeing how abysmal the current market is.

Also, in all honesty, I'm pretty tired of your naivety about people.
You want the MC to have a reason to mess with people, and you complain about how he acts with Nina, I don't have time to polish every minor detail, just deal with how the story unfolds for her, I'm not gonna adapt everything until I've satisfied everyone's whim.
As if everyone in real life was being mean for a particular reason. Huh ? Hello ?
Evil doesn't need a justification to operate.
Evil is born of past experience or is simply inside you for no reason.
Evil can have its sense of justice towards people who have given rise to it in the past, or can simply be, for others.
Evil is just is, and so are we, for a little while.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 39 Votes