We clarified every planned tags and existential questions, so here is a useless poll : Who are you ?

• I am a stand-up comedian

Votes: 222 2.7%
  • I am just a regular everyday normal motherfucker

Votes: 2,646 32.4%
  • I am a fly in a sweater

Votes: 264 3.2%
  • I sexually identify as an attack helicopter

Votes: 2,034 24.9%
  • I'm a three-time world champion beer drinker located in the Zimbabwe

Votes: 377 4.6%
  • I am a book store owner living in the New Jersey

Votes: 215 2.6%
  • I am a slave ready to serve our Lord Vinkawa to have more anal scenes in the game

Votes: 579 7.1%
  • I am definitely not Ulysses S. Grant

Votes: 1,237 15.1%
  • I am Sofa King We Todd Did

Votes: 601 7.4%

• Total voters

pinuz1

Feb 13, 2021
pinuz1
At least let us give it a rating of 1
With the current rating, people think it's a good game...
It is a shame the game is forever stuck at a rating higher than 4 for some reason, but it's also stuck with 2 1star reviews in the top, mentioning all the flaws and the fact that the dev would get people to make fake positive reviews, so it is what it is. Think that if they never found out about the fake reviews, this game would end up with an even higher rating with all the fake reviews that would acommulate over the years.

Daisies

Jun 12, 2017
This game really needs version with lower res renders, some animations are stuttery mess, guess rework did not changed that. This is one of those that requires crunched version for me to play :D
I had some issues on the old version but no issues whatsoever on the new update. What version of the game are you playing and do you have stuff running in the background?

SSlayer

Nov 5, 2017
I've reached a loop if I go to school straight away, I can't start the lecture it just loops back and forth again and again unless I try go home and get the text that I should take to the teacher or click elsewhere outside of the game (I play in windowed as shown in the second image) and just wait awhile and click back onto the game, but that doesn't work all the time.
1727635470411.png 1727635540754.png

Edit: Now i'm stuck in that loop hoping if I click randomly enough it will let me start the lecture :LUL:
Edit 2: Clicking onto other characters in the hallway does not stop the loop with the teacher and I can't leave the hallway

Last edited:

Daisies

Jun 12, 2017
It is a shame the game is forever stuck at a rating higher than 4 for some reason, but it's also stuck with 2 1star reviews in the top, mentioning all the flaws and the fact that the dev would get people to make fake positive reviews, so it is what it is. Think that if they never found out about the fake reviews, this game would end up with an even higher rating with all the fake reviews that would acommulate over the years.
Giving a 1 star review when you like the animations and renders is kind of wild. Game was definitely repetitive before but it really wasn't that grindy compared to a lot of other games on here where you have to repeat scenes dozens of times to grind out relationship points. You only had to repeat scenes a handful of times before with this game, now you don't have to repeat scenes at all lmao.

Writing is definitely a bit goofy but it serves its purpose, and has improved a lot overall with the new update.

Over half your review is just talking about how grindy the game is which is just baffling, "mentioning all the flaws" lmfao.

Honestly just seems like you're being petty for some weird reason. Based on what you wrote in you review (regardless of its accuracy), 3 stars would make sense. 1 star would be for an absolutely dogshit game with no redeeming qualities or doesn't even function.

Trollolol

Apr 6, 2018
Game does what it's meant to do, it's a good fap with hot chicks and decent animations. Not every game is supposed to be an Academy Awards winner in terms of writing, it's definitely not a "1"

pinuz1

Feb 13, 2021
Giving a 1 star review when you like the animations and renders is kind of wild. Game was definitely repetitive before but it really wasn't that grindy compared to a lot of other games on here where you have to repeat scenes dozens of times to grind out relationship points. You only had to repeat scenes a handful of times before with this game, now you don't have to repeat scenes at all lmao.

Writing is definitely a bit goofy but it serves its purpose, and has improved a lot overall with the new update.

Over half your review is just talking about how grindy the game is which is just baffling, "mentioning all the flaws" lmfao.

Honestly just seems like you're being petty for some weird reason. Based on what you wrote in you review (regardless of its accuracy), 3 stars would make sense. 1 star would be for an absolutely dogshit game with no redeeming qualities or doesn't even function.
Be thankful I even bothered to change my review and mention the grind was removed, im not interested into re-trying the game because if I wanted to check good animations I could just open rule34 and sort by ratings and I'd find insanely good 3d animations, the whole point of playing a VN is to have decent characters that you can like, sadly as I mentioned in my review, this game doesn't have that, also I would've never found this game if it wasn't for the fake reviews the dev was getting people to write, all of which, mentioned it being "best game ever" and 5*, so I went in expecting that, and found a 1 star game.

4.20 star(s) 44 Votes