VN - Ren'Py - Abandoned - LifeStyle [v1.0] [Re_cypher]

1. 2.00 star(s)

Hedylogos

If this is cleaned up it could be decent. The story has a good base and could be very interesting. Just can't get past the bugs (name, lighting issues, etc) and the low end character models. If this gets updated and fixed I will check this out again and update my review.
  2. 2.00 star(s)

wpeale71341

The models look pretty good. And that is all this one has going for it. Story.....Exists. It does not make any sense but its there. There is nothing memorable about it other than I survived playing through what there was of it. I have just as much clue after playing as I did when I pressed start. That is not a good sign. English, don't even get me started, it was pretty bad and then Fang entered the scene. I could not understand anything he said in the first lengthy sentence he spoke. It was all jumbled together gibberish that slightly resembled the English language but lacked any coherency. And lastly but most importantly, when I enter a name at the start, I expect to be addressed by that name. For the majority of this slap together I was addressed as MC. My name flashed up once at the start and did not show up again until just before the ending.

This one needs a lot of work. Hope the Dev puts it in.