VN - Ren'Py - Light and Dark [v0.2] [Neko-Hime]

1. 4.00 star(s)

N0madS0uL

VERSION: 0.2
    SUMMARY: Not bad at all, can use some more love though.

PROS:
    1. Models are decent, not amazing or anything special, but decent, maybe a bit dated but nice.
    2. Animations are very basic, not out of this world and there are plenty better games out there, but decent.
    3. Story has some thought, maybe not a hell of a lot, but it at least combines the normal tropes and same ol story with some overarching plot which is interesting.
    4. Writing is decent, when the MC speaks as a kid its a little silly, but I get that its trying convey youth. Sentences are structured fine and grammatically speaking its good also IMO.
    CONS:
    1. Bit dated look about it, for a new game I would expect a bit more, though this is purely my opinion and we have been spoilt with some really good visuals in some games.
    2. Pacing is not TOO bad, but the characters have no reservations of what they are or planning on doing to another family member, sexually and what is clearly underage but apparently falls under "loli".
    3. Adding to above point, I am not squeamish or sensitive to mostly anything these days, so I appreciate the kink that is in this game, however I feel the pacing is totally off with the mother and rest of the "famDAMNily" when it comes to the sexual aspects, the characters almost had no inhibitions or reservations doing what they doing which throws the player a bit IMO. I would appreciate more content which has a little more gradual approach, BUT! This is good for the kink if thats what you after.
    TLDR: Decent game, some good kink and lewd, nothing special really, but decent. Pacing regarding sexual agenda in the family is weird and too unrealistic to make for a decent story though.
  2. 3.00 star(s)

Timodjin

Looking promising but so far only one nude scene. Girls are avarage but since it is a harem game I guess it is something for everyone.
    The MCs peronality is a bit lite and so are the conversations.
    I like the context but the repetable scenes makes the story limping. Next update needs some action or else Ian afraid I will lose my interest.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

bjonesss

Fun premise, good start. Still early and will need more content to make it a more well rounded game but the renders are good. Also gets into the scenes early enough that you aren't waiting for a book full of plot. Def looking forward to seeing how this one develops. One star off just because it doesn't have enough content yet but worth the download