[VN] [Ren'Py] Light of my life [Ch. 1 v0.2.1] [NaughtyRoad]

4.60 star(s) 26 Votes

rakilkha

Apr 18, 2019
Suprised I didn't find this earlier! man they look beautiful, can't wait to try the game out! Good stuff Naughty Road. Deff Contributing.

Reactions: naughtyroad

Rythan25

Feb 20, 2018
As others have said to me the girls look more like Indian, Middle Eastern, Persians, whatever the Khardasians are than Latinas...

I mean they could pass for Latinas, but only certain kind of them such as girls from... Peru, El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras etc... the ones with heavy influence of Maya and Inca blood...

Latinas they can NOT pass for include Mexican, Argentinian, Brazilian, Colombian, Venezuelan...

Honestly due to tattoos and aesthetic the ones they resemble the most at least to me if I had to pick a Latina nationality... is Puerto Rican girls... @ThunderRob nailed it perfectly that they look like "chicas", or as I know them more... "Cholas" i.e female gangbangers/street thugs

ThunderRob

Respected User
May 10, 2018
ok..as long as you can log on and get the money i'm fine..LOL..my worry was that it would "disappear" :cautious:

RogueKnightUK

Jul 10, 2018
when a game is good the public show there appreciation by shouting MORE that's all :)
Not quite. The way to show appreciation is to go to the OP and either become a patreon subscriber, or at least buy a coffee. Shouting 'More' without paying is just a show of entitlement. :D

davenetv

Nov 27, 2018
Not quite. The way to show appreciation is to go to the OP and either become a patreon subscriber, or at least buy a coffee. Shouting 'More' without paying is just a show of entitlement. :D
and i will as soon as my funds allow out of work atm on the sick but it's defo on the cards and thank's for shooting a poor sick man down :) (joke bth but will as soon as finances allow )

Reactions: RogueKnightUK

Joshua Tree

Jul 10, 2017
I get that a lot. Next version will have a tutorial message alerting player to the option.

Who doesn't like a bit of goblin or orc action every now and then?
That more like half-orc'ish like Garona from the WOW movie. Not full orc :p

Azraelith

May 1, 2019
Love how NaughtyRoad is just rolling with the orc/goblina puns and going full on troll mode and feeding the nay-sayers with actual content as a "Fuck you, this is MY game. Have some high fantasy goblin girl" :cool:

4.60 star(s) 26 Votes