naughtyroad

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
(...) VNs like Katawa Shoujo and Majikoi
Cheers.

In thruth, I've sort of fallen out of love with japanese VNs after playing a few that tended to end with me looking bleary-eyed at bad ending nr x for some choice I apparently made 45 mins of ago after which I got hit with a wall of text and not a single user choice.

I'll go and give them a spin sometimes.

Tierra_Azul

Aug 28, 2017
Might try this one, simply for the fact that im tierd of seeing the same Vicoria, Charlotte, outoftouch, gdn, Mousso models used over and over by everyone using DAZ.

EDIT:

Now after trying the game, Im happy to say I really liked what has come so far., It's orginal (No out of the box Charlotte8 or Victoria8). Now don't get me wrong, I don't hate those models, I actually like them, It's just that everyone uses them. I haven't tried that many VNs, so maby it was just by chance that those models popped up in them.
I don't know if the models in this game are naughtyroad orginals, but I've never seen them before. I think orginal art is better than pretty souless art, a nightmare before christmas is not as pretty as Frozen but that doesn not diminish the work. The art in this game grew on me fast, its different.

Other than that, The renders are good, the lighting matches the setting. Most of all I really like the story and the writing so far. Ï would be interested in this, even of there was no adult content. Infact the game left me wanting to improve the familys life, more than getting the MC laid. Great work so far. (y)

Last edited:

Mkoll666

Jan 3, 2018
I'll go and give them a spin sometimes.
I did that for Katawa shoujo because I read it here a couple of days ago and I was amazed, afte the first act there are very few choices and most are meaning less except 2 most of the time, the first act is where a lot of chosing happens and determines for which girl u go after that it was basically a kinetic novel where u can choose the ends, sex scenes are like very late into the game (took me like 6hours for the first oplaythru) and and only like 1-3 per girl, I played like 20hours in 2 days tho and despite how it sounds I consider it to be fantastic and would recommend it.

somewhat heartcrushing tho, so nothing for some light enjoyment

Last edited:
Reactions: naughtyroad

naughtyroad

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
(...) I don't know if the models in this game are naughtyroad orginals (...)
Thanks.
They're vanilla Genesis 8 with a whole lot of tweaking from 200+ Head and Face Morphs and a dash of Cartoonized. Bodies using G8F Body Morphs and Natural Breast Morphs. Skins from the Victoria pack, with some minor adjustments for the skin tone.
I spent an awful lot of time futzing with them, as you can tell when you compare the end result with the first concepts from the preview included in First Contact.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
lol..he just posted some pic's on his discord yesterday..or the day before..he's working hard..very UN abandoned

naughtyroad

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
Hm? But "First Contact" is finished... :unsure:
It is quite funny, btw. ^^
Cheers. Basically, it's the joke, but longer...
(that link is bloody hard to find btw, pages of stuff on youtube about the "real" Arcturian aliens drowning it out).

laflare82

Dec 24, 2018
? I don't see the issues with the girls I kinda got the feeling that you was going for a Pakistanian/India sorta look for the girls they look sexy and delicious:pso I don't see what the fuss is about to all with complaints upload a photo of your significant other lets do a side by side comparison 316558 since its stated the girls don't look good they are very attractive and dat azz though damn!!! But truly I take my hat off to you Dev this game has the premise of becoming a Acting Lessons type of classic just please add a dad route fondling anyone that's not my age range or I don't have a mutual relationship with or manipulating to get my way is not for me every game like that I try to avoid those scenes and when its completely unavoidable I delete game done with it, I just had to give up on Intimate Relations cause there's no way on prevent MC on sleeping with his Daughter when he has a beautiful hot Wife and I can't see what makes him attracted to his own kin the Dev just wouldn't let you run from it, your story is so immersive I love it the co-worker is enough the MC does not need 100 different girls cause lets be honest that type of stuff does not happen to most of us yes AC had a bunch of girls but you had a choice that's what made it such a big hit to both sides of the spectrum in adult games. Taking control away from player is always a bad idea in games does not matter which genre of games we're discussing. I'm not telling you how to make your game but that's the direction this game is heading in please don't hit me let me speak for myself with a curve ball and turn MC into some abusive peeping tom.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I would'nt call them ugly at all. Kinda look like cartoonized native americans or mestizos.
I think people are so used to the barbie doll versions of daz models, this is simply just another art style.
Seriously. I love them. Beautiful art, and especially great bc they seem to be either fully naughtyroad's own or existing models heavily modified by him. I've not seen these before, so I assume so. That, or extremely rarely used models.

4.70 star(s) 486 Votes