WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
No time for a quick playthrough but what I saw in the CGs and the script convinced me already. @naughtyroad you completely won me over. I do freely admit I don't know yet if I will be able to play this for the sexual hijinks and escapades that are bound to ensue (and that's gonna be a first!) but the lovely look of the two young'uns completely won my heart. Cute as fuck and some of the render scenes do look like straight outta everyday family life.

Also grrrrrrreat renders, hat's off to you for that! Looking forward to sit down and enjoy - @ThunderRob 's spoiler already made me laugh out loud. Have to go now but cannot wait to play.

naughtyroad

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
SO @naughtyroad end the bickering..they ARE Latina's of Mayan descent right? (say yes dammit!!!..or the thread will be flooded with arguments :p )
But... ... yours is the only interpretation that counts.

yeah, that's a cop out. but I'm still not telling... :eek:

oidex

Jan 9, 2018
geeeeezuz h keeerist :O this game loves me :O Mami(latina..see?..hehehee...beats the dead horse over and over)
I guess they are latinas after all, but I also see I was not the only one who placed them around the balkans or middle east. You probably see what you are more familiar with. Not a lot of latinas around here. :)

As for the quality of this one, I absolutely agree. This is some A grade stuff for everyone why isn't just after a quick wank. (y)

Mikey Mike

Feb 18, 2018
Hmmm, homely versus ugly versus fugly!:unsure: Homely can be great beauty waiting to expressed, but i'm not feeling that vibe here. Different doesn't necessarily mean better, but to each their own. The dev has created a lot of initial buzz though to his credit!

Reactions: disasterpasta

TheKryptonian

Truth, Justice, and TheKryptonian way...
Donor
Nov 22, 2018
Ooof. These young ladies are a bit frightening to look upon... *shudders*

Eh fuck it, gimme a couple bottles of Jack and im so there! :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: disasterpasta
4.70 star(s) 486 Votes