gramaton

May 16, 2017
wow, 2,5 months and still no update... this is one of those great games on this site that never get updates and continuation? threw the bait, scored support, get some patrons money and "so long suckers!"

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
wow, 2,5 months and still no update... this is one of those great games on this site that never get updates and continuation? threw the bait, scored support, get some patrons money and "so long suckers!"
Count up 1, 2, 3 posts and there's the dev! Talking about what you were saying, by the way. And explaining what he does as far as updates go. And about every 2 pages in this 32 page thread, the dev leaves an update, often with an image. You can tell the image isn't in the current version. And if you wanted to say "just posting pictures!", you'd have to learn to read. Because what is said in the updates follow the last one and is always relevant to image in the post. So you've skipped several posts on your way to that comment.

Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019
After two years , maybe it would be really fantastic to learn the first rule of this community : Scroll up just 1-2 post before writing .... ;)

215303j

I also waited too long to finally play this game. But now that I did, I think it's great!

This is one of the very few games which have a realistic family feel to it. Haley's Story is another one, and although different in several aspects, I feel this one is on a similar level.

Basically the MC is just a hard-working honest guy who wants the best for his daughters. At the same time he's also dealing with the loss of his wife and lustful feelings in general. When these feelings become more incestuous, I think this game will get an even deeper feeling. It may truly become one of the best games ever.

SrRK

Donor
Game Developer
Jun 18, 2018
Well, experience is a big word, as this is only my second game and the first to span multiple releases, but for the story I'd like to tell, I want to release a full chapter, with a begin, middle and end to it. If I release that piecemeal, it'll distract from the arc, because you're not going to remember that little peculiar thing character X said in the opening you played three months back, that all of a sudden makes sense at the closing. I'd lose the option to do things like that.
If that means I gain less patrons in the down periods, that's a downside I'll accept.
Thanks for taking your time with this. You have no reason to feel rushed at all. For the first chapter it was a masterpiece imho. I have said it before and I'll say it again: your game is perhaps the best one I've played in a very long time. I am completely immersed in it. I actually came here to check and see if it had been abandoned because I've been waiting for this one... and I'm not at all disappointed/just glad you're still working on it. Had you abandoned it, you were about to receive a lecture as to why you shouldn't. :ROFLMAO:

Good on you for putting quality above quick releases (more updates = pushed to the top of latest = more $$$, so devs are definitely incentivized to do so). I can greatly appreciate that. I too am using a similar format where I release the game in full chapters, and then a couple patches or hotfixes in between. It's a ton of work, so I understand that it's taking you a while, especially with Daz. Keep it up -- you deserve all the success that comes your way!

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Not exactly, but maybe this will help.

Discord Q&A
naughtyroad Last Friday at 1:25 PM
Q: We're coming up to the end of July, where's chapter two, naughty?!
A: Well, it's really close.
Renders are 99.9% done. I'm just rendering touch-ups and filler to keep my rig running as I'm writing dialogue and editing the images into the text. Most of the dialogue is blocked out, and I'm just converting it into Ren'py, touching it up and adding flow control, but there's a bunch to go through, and the editing of the images takes time too, as I usually compose my scenes with paper dolls over background with lots of transforms, and even the set pieces have blinks and other effects to script in.

Q: So where does that leave the release, Naughty?
A: Well, like I said, real close. I hope to finish up the bulk of it over the weekend, and then I'm on to polishing. I might reach out to some of you over PM to help me proof it as I put on the final touches and polish.

Q: It's about time, Naughy! Pretend this is a question.
A: Yeah, it's been a long time coming. I'm actually quite happy I still have lots to do because it keeps the jitters at bay; I'm quite nervous about putting it in your hands and finding out if you love it or hate it.

sergop

Jul 24, 2017
Btw naughtyroad u should consider working at ur page. Like adding a few pictures from the games. It'll help you in the long run if its somewhat interesting to look at not being only that small and boring text (joking btw). But seriously add a picture or two.

Reactions: naughtyroad

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
You sick SoBs can't wait to bang your daughters can you? :mad:.... :ROFLMAO: naw im kidding though this story is very wholesome to the point that i might not touch them. I'm not even a Dad but this game made me feel like i should be one.

Atleast for the youngest one i might not go too far but the Oldest one is fair game right? :devilish:

4.70 star(s) 486 Votes