Blu

May 15, 2017
seems like most of these gamers only know women to be white and have blonde hair, feels bad for them if they only see one type of women

Reactions: YaYa_UnTIN2

YaYa_UnTIN2

Misunderstood Thinker
Donor
Dec 19, 2017
LOL, that should be considered racist. They cannot be, simply. Some features are simply not present in people of Spanish ancestry or native Americans. You do not need to be an expert in craniometry to understand that. But that's not a surprise for me. Being in daily contact with tourists, I know most or many US/UK and some north EU white people are not able to distinguish between Spanish, native Mexicans, north African, Italians, Indians, Albanians. We all look the same for them.
Hi Gunizz,

Please see my totally racists, what ever that is - (sarcastic tone) post update here
https://f95zone.to/threads/light-of-my-life-ch-1-v0-2-1-naughtyroad.29628/post-1890049

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
Speaking of panhandling, after total radiosilence from the buymeacoffee support desk for a week now while still returns a 404, I've decided to drop them and find an alternative service for anyone who enjoyed the game but doesn't want to commit to a pledge.

Anyone here have a good suggestion?
ermmmm..do they return my money?..lol..
the last bucks on my visa GC i used to buy you coffee..i'm poor and cannot really do this..but it was leftover from my new PC purchase...lol

Reactions: naughtyroad

naughtyroad

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
ermmmm..do they return my money?..lol..
No worries, I can log in to my page just fine, and collect the outstanding ballance. Weird thing is, if I open the URL while logged in, I can see my landing page just fine, but then I log out and try it, or on a different browser, it 404s.
It makes me think they silently banned me, and likely blacklisted my primary email as well since I've sent three completely civil and professionally worded queries to their support box over the course of several days, without as much as an automated response. Ho hum.

Anyone feel free to log a complaint with their support box though; I've given up on them replying to me.

rakilkha

Apr 18, 2019
Suprised I didn't find this earlier! man they look beautiful, can't wait to try the game out! Good stuff Naughty Road. Deff Contributing.

Reactions: naughtyroad

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
As others have said to me the girls look more like Indian, Middle Eastern, Persians, whatever the Khardasians are than Latinas...

I mean they could pass for Latinas, but only certain kind of them such as girls from... Peru, El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras etc... the ones with heavy influence of Maya and Inca blood...

Latinas they can NOT pass for include Mexican, Argentinian, Brazilian, Colombian, Venezuelan...

Honestly due to tattoos and aesthetic the ones they resemble the most at least to me if I had to pick a Latina nationality... is Puerto Rican girls... @ThunderRob nailed it perfectly that they look like "chicas", or as I know them more... "Cholas" i.e female gangbangers/street thugs

4.70 star(s) 485 Votes