RogueKnightUK

Co-Writer: Retrieving The Past
Game Developer
Jul 10, 2018
when a game is good the public show there appreciation by shouting MORE that's all :)
Not quite. The way to show appreciation is to go to the OP and either become a patreon subscriber, or at least buy a coffee. Shouting 'More' without paying is just a show of entitlement. :D

Reactions: naughtyroad

Small tits are best

Nov 27, 2018
Not quite. The way to show appreciation is to go to the OP and either become a patreon subscriber, or at least buy a coffee. Shouting 'More' without paying is just a show of entitlement. :D
and i will as soon as my funds allow out of work atm on the sick but it's defo on the cards and thank's for shooting a poor sick man down :) (joke bth but will as soon as finances allow )

Reactions: RogueKnightUK

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
I get that a lot. Next version will have a tutorial message alerting player to the option.

Who doesn't like a bit of goblin or orc action every now and then?
That more like half-orc'ish like Garona from the WOW movie. Not full orc :p

Azraelith

May 1, 2019
Love how NaughtyRoad is just rolling with the orc/goblina puns and going full on troll mode and feeding the nay-sayers with actual content as a "Fuck you, this is MY game. Have some high fantasy goblin girl" :cool:

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Love how NaughtyRoad is just rolling with the orc/goblina puns and going full on troll mode and feeding the nay-sayers with actual content as a "Fuck you, this is MY game. Have some high fantasy goblin girl" :cool:
Most of his haters probably starved for pus and would jumped on the chance with an actual goblin :p

wildt

Donor
Sep 2, 2018
I went back and played this game again . I got a totally different meaning from the opening walk than I did this fist time. I clicked on( don't) and avoided contact with the woman walking in front of me.
The first time I thought the daughter got mad at him for kissing her by mistake thinking she was his wife. This time when we got home I didn't try anything we we still end up holding one another and kissing. I try to pull back and she presses forward and is holding the back of my head . She doesn't get pissed off until you tell her you thought she was her mother.
So i'm thinking the daughter is really into him and that is why her attitude is the way it is with him now.

Watcher X

Dec 26, 2017
I went back and played this game again . I got a totally different meaning from the opening walk than I did this fist time. I clicked on( don't) and avoided contact with the woman walking in front of me.
The first time I thought the daughter got mad at him for kissing her by mistake thinking she was his wife. This time when we got home I didn't try anything we we still end up holding one another and kissing. I try to pull back and she presses forward and is holding the back of my head . She doesn't get pissed off until you tell her you thought she was her mother.
So i'm thinking the daughter is really into him and that is why her attitude is the way it is with him now.
You can tell the eldest daughter deep down really loves her father despite her acting a real bitch to him all the time. My impression from that opening 'drunk' sequence was she wants to be the one to replace her dead mother in her father's life, and she doesn't handle the initial rejection very well. Not unheard of when trauma affects a family like this. This story so far is so very well put together.

Reactions: Seiko126

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
hope y'all noticed..after the opening sequence..you get "two weeks earlier" so..this is foreshadowing a potential future incident..so how we play our game to that point i think will determine whether this comes to pass..and concerning how many times he goes to the office and such since the opening flashfoward..methinks we are on "day 3-4" tops so far by the end..so maybe 4-5 updates to that potential scene..plenty of time to boink office lady..get Denise comfier with MC rubbin' ointment on her nude body and time to get Macy back into his happy space maybe cuddling on the couch watching tv with occasional slips that would lead to the sexual tension shown in the flashfoward....i'm just tossing shit into the wind here ..so no idea..but i think too much about the games i really like alot..lol

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
hope y'all noticed..after the opening sequence..you get "two weeks later" so..this is foreshadowing a potential future incident..so how we play our game to that point i think will determine whether this comes to pass..and concerning how many times he goes to the office and such since the opening flashfoward..methinks we are on "day 3-4" tops so far by the end..so maybe 4-5 updates to that potential scene..plenty of time to boink office lady..get Denise comfier with MC rubbin' ointment on her nude body and time to get Macy back into his happy space maybe cuddling on the couch watching tv with occasional slips that would lead to the sexual tension shown in the flashfoward....i'm just tossing shit into the wind here ..so no idea..but i think too much about the games i really like alot..lol
Sure it wasn't two weeks earlier? :p

wildt

Donor
Sep 2, 2018
@ThunderRob
Now you know after the rat killing Denise put on him with the broom that in 2 weeks he's not gonna be interested in intimate relations or kissing someone. He still might not even be able to walk by then. lol

May 4, 2019
It seems really heartfelt and thoughtful, especially for an adult game. I think only a few adult games are close to being well written and this is already one of them. I'm keen to see where it goes.

I just checked. After the incident at the start it says "several weeks earlier", so it was foreshadowing.

Chouquette

Sep 22, 2018
The realtionships seem very real, I really, really appreciate a good slice of life story with believable characters.
The "Bad emotion" system or whatever it is called is a really good idea too.

I personnally like when there is a little bit of natural ugliness to the models, but it is true that they are bordeline unrealistic with their deformation there. I'd say it's at the limit.
I don't mind but I do understand where people are coming from.

capicoli

Mar 8, 2018
It's the same reason so many of those games have their 18 y.o. male MC's be a whole head shorter than their "landlords".

4.70 star(s) 485 Votes