Only4You

Feb 12, 2018
this is it, thats why some of the characters act like 13 y.o. kids, because they are
Well, 13 is a little too young, but yeah, that's basically the problem with underage characters.

It' not uncommon for underage characters to get involved in sexual activities in mainstream literature though. For example, in Vladimir Nabokov's novel Lolita, the titular character is only 12 (!) years old.

But I guess those restrictions are there for a reason. I totally despise pedophilia. But at the same time, I don't believe that the 18 y.o. is some sort of hard threshold.

Alteni

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
promising story ; i like it really , and there is something attract me about them sexualy not like others games , its weird i like that ; all the best for the developer !

Last edited:
Dec 15, 2017
Yeah, I have heard some shit about the models, and admittedly I was a little put off by them at first. Mainly, because they are so different from anything else you see. In saying that, there is something more real about them than other games. They look more like girls would actually meet in the real world and in that sense this makes them quite attractive, at least to me. Also, playing the game and seeing their personalities develop (the daughters), the level of attraction rose for me, especially the younger daughter. However, in saying all of this, if the models are that abhorrent to you, then don't play the game. No need to shit all over someone else's creation because you don't like it. There are plenty of other games out there with more "traditional" models.

naughtyroad

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
(...) Damn you @naughtyroad for making such a good first release!
If I promise to make the next chapter suck, would that help? :D

(...) but I took a look at OP and release was this month... feels like it was months ago. (...)
I'm hard at work on chapter 2, but it'll need (quite?) a bit more time in the oven... sorry!

4.70 star(s) 485 Votes