Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
Worth starting again, or using an old save is fine?
Both options work. You can start a new game or continue from an old save. No problem on either and no known bugs as far as i am aware.

Oh yeah, but you have to be a bit more imaginative. Some people were putting up a whole list of stuff they put in and responses they got a bunch of pages back in this thread.
Yeah and they where funny af. Can't find them still but for example "Fluffy Mc Dingus" and every dialouge with her about it becomes hillarious xD

One of the best Options you implemented that if people want can make the game even more funny then some parts are already.

• Haha
Reactions: naughtyroad

naughtyroad

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
Looks promising but seeing that the author is literally only going with positive feedback and deleting negative.... Im gona pass..
1. I can't even delete messages (can I?). At any rate, never done it, never tried, never even thought about it.

2. The note about comments about the girls looks being deleted in the OP was added by the excellent moderators here at F95 after they (and everyone else) got a bit fed up with the slew of one line comments about gipsies/monkeys/bollywood whores/etc. I for one am grateful for them culling the trolls, it makes this place a much nicer place to hang out.

3. I've never even reported posts in this thread. I just put the trolls that drop by on ignore so they can howl at the moon in solitude.

So, I have no idea where you get that idea from. If you do have any argued criticism, I for one welcome it, it can only help me make the game better.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Looks promising but seeing that the author is literally only going with positive feedback and deleting negative.... Im gona pass..
The author is not deleting anything in this thread.

If you would go read the first post of the additions that the mods posted you will understand why the "MODS" are deleting certain post.

KrisStab

May 26, 2018
Some wallpapers made from the bonus scene:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
First of all , i want to compliment and congratulate you on the good work you've done in this chapter . The things are finally getting more spicy and the chapter was surely worth the wait . It had a decent amount of content compared to the other projects around here . And if i may , could i ask you a question regarding the situation with Brooke , you don't have to answer , but i was really curious do you have plans on making a dilemma/moral choice for the MC to choose between a harem at home AND harem at work ? Or even somehow combining them both .... hmm so many possibilities to go on from here .

naughtyroad

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
(...) the MC to choose between a harem at home AND harem at work ? Or even somehow combining them both .... hmm so many possibilities to go on from here .
I'm not going in details yet. But I will say that in my opinion, full harem options are very hot but come with the trade-off that they lack in the drama/immersion department IMHO.

Badred

Dec 19, 2018
The author is not deleting anything in this thread.

If you would go read the first post of the additions that the mods posted you will understand why the "MODS" are deleting certain post.
Im just going off buy what i read in a bold text on the front page. If there are any hidden meaning's behind it, shouldn't those be also front page, easy to see stuff? Because in short it literally says "Don't like my shit, fuck off and don't tell nobody about it either".

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
chill..either play the game or not but stop whining..the MODS/ADMINS delete messages..not the dev...many times the thread has been warned so they delete fast because it gets really nasty here some of the comments because adults for some reason cannot act like adults..so drop it and have a nice day.

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
The Point is. "I don't like how the characters look" is not criticising anything.

Its literally stating your OPINION!
No matter how you argue an OPINION is NEVER a Critique.

To give you an example.
If you don't like Lord of the Rings portrayal of Gandalf by Actor "Ian McKellen" do you simply not watch the movie or do you go and tell Director "Peter Jackson": "Yo man? I dont like how Gandalf looks. Cast someone else"

Should they now reshoot the entire movie cause some people dont like the character? Of course not. Same for games. If you don't like how models look you can go and play something else.

Criticising the game would be: Render xyz in Scene xyz makes no sense in the story. Or a Plot part doesn't make sense. Or a Bug. Or stating that some elements of the story do not fit with the characters personality.

An opinion is always an opinion. My opinion can be i like chocolate ice cream and your's can be i like strawberry. That doesn't mean chocolate is better then strawberry or vice versa. It just means that i like different things then you and in that regard if you dont like the characters the game is simply not for you.

Posting that you don't like the characters will take for the most part a few hours before mods delete it.

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 486 Votes