VM356255

Jan 1, 2018
Here's a little something to get the weekend started.

View attachment 440330

It's another alternative reality image, I really enjoy doing these as they allow me to break out and do something crazy.

The image itself will feature as wall art in the next episode of Neko Fairys (not to be confused with the current episode that is out now on her Patreon). Enjoy.
Look what a little thing
hotter

audioman86

Aug 10, 2017
The developer stays in regular contact, I'm sure he's working on the update. Like a lot of people have mentioned, he does a full chapter at a time so it takes a little longer. In my opinion that makes it more worth waiting for, seeing as this means more content each update.

VM356255

Jan 1, 2018
The developer stays in regular contact, I'm sure he's working on the update. Like a lot of people have mentioned, he does a full chapter at a time so it takes a little longer. In my opinion that makes it more worth waiting for, seeing as this means more content each update.
I agree, it's just to have a sense of time,
It seems to me it's about three months per chapter,
I just don't remember when it was the last.

Reactions: naughtyroad

naughtyroad

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
Hum... I love abusing her...
Oh my...
ecto gamat.gif

Start waxing those broomsticks, everyone, we got some unfinished business with Mom and Son!

Look what a little thing
hotter
Attached the separate images for each of them, without any of the post work, in case you want to get creative.

(...) Is the next update coming out this year?
This year, I think I can manage.

I just want to say thanks to the guy who translated the game to brazilian portuguese. É nois.
That's Moricano. I'm really happy he took the time for that.

Olduvai

Jan 12, 2018
GodDAMN this is a fantastic VN. The girls actually look realistic and not the generic soulless bimbos we usually get, the story's a fucking cracker (I love it when stories have more depth than "Loose plot point to establish your MC now go out and fuck with no consequence!") and the entire thing just feels like it was made with care rather than vomited out for some quick Patreon cash. Take all the time you need for Chapter 3, because if it's any like the first two, it's going to be a winner. I think this is one of the first instances where i've donated something to a creator (even if it is just a cup of coffee), and dammit i'll do it again when the next chapter comes out.

Poor MC and his blue balls though. Those motherfuckers must be at least a shade of navy right now.

hmorphone

Jun 8, 2017
GodDAMN this is a fantastic VN. The girls actually look realistic and not the generic soulless bimbos we usually get, the story's a fucking cracker (I love it when stories have more depth than "Loose plot point to establish your MC now go out and fuck with no consequence!") and the entire thing just feels like it was made with care rather than vomited out for some quick Patreon cash. Take all the time you need for Chapter 3, because if it's any like the first two, it's going to be a winner. I think this is one of the first instances where i've donated something to a creator (even if it is just a cup of coffee), and dammit i'll do it again when the next chapter comes out.

Poor MC and his blue balls though. Those motherfuckers must be at least a shade of navy right now.
Damn straight!
well said

Reactions: naughtyroad

VM356255

Jan 1, 2018
I just want to say thanks to the guy who translated the game to brazilian portuguese. É nois.
Onde você achou a tradução? olhei aqui e não aparece em preferências.
Where did you find the translation? I looked here and it does not appear in preferences.

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 485 Votes