naughtyroad

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
We don't have an official date at this point, but the Dev remains active in Discord and seems fully engaged in working the game.
That's right. I'm trying to put free every minute I don't spent on my dayjob or my wife into this game, but the amount of work is never ending, and especially for this episode. Patrons like you ( :love: ) get a progress indicator I update every week or so, but for the rest of you all I can say is be patient, it's quite a bit off yet but it'll show up eventually.

kosoyey

Sep 13, 2019
naughtyroad I L-O-V-E your game SO MUCH!!!

Keep doing as is (no voices or other stuff), you managed to exactly embody the character, expressions (facial and whatever) of young Latinas that I meet every day (living in a Latinos crossroads region).

Your game is so real, I couldn't believe how detailed, well done it is. The fact they look "original" is lovely, because it captures their life, personality, social status, dreams... everything together, like a well made movie. Please NEVER change them.

DiableFripon

Oct 4, 2017
naughtyroad I L-O-V-E your game SO MUCH!!!

Keep doing as is (no voices or other stuff), you managed to exactly embody the character, expressions (facial and whatever) of young Latinas that I meet every day (living in a Latinos crossroads region).

Your game is so real, I couldn't believe how detailed, well done it is. The fact they look "original" is lovely, because it captures their life, personality, social status, dreams... everything together, like a well made movie. Please NEVER change them.
Latinas ?!
I find them rather of Middle Eastern type ?

Mar 14, 2020
I have to 100% agree. I actually really liked that the girls weren't the cliché, perfectly sculpted yet unrealistic beauties that we see in almost every game out there. The story is really well written and actually pretty heartwarming for this type of game.

I'm pleasantly surprised, and can't wait to see what comes next. Awesome work!
Well, if Pixel likes it, I love it!

Reactions: naughtyroad

Adaptis

Oct 19, 2017
I enjoyed how ch4 went, I'm looking forward in what ch5 will bring, you got with Sierra in the previous chapter, now you got with Sara and then some time with both your daughters, looking forward in some time with the final lady in the group, Zarah seems like she wants some too, but most of all, some time with the eldest daughter.

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
I wouldn't be against the idea of voices sure it would be a neat idea as long as it was optional of course because I know it's not for everyone, but right now I'm more invested in the story itself and I wouldn't change a thing on how this VN is.
Same Lara, Same. Need more of Older sister though. The Slide Over Baby Hour must begin.

_-

Dec 8, 2017
Most cohesive narrative for a game in the genre thus far. Really appreciate the attention to detail and willingness to diverge from the many cookie-cutter games that wish they could hold a light to LomL.

I hope the choices continue to matter down the line though; with a story this well done, it will be difficult to have "routes" besides the side characters (which at times only feel present for the sake of having h-scenes in the early updates). I worry the main plot will become less and less a game, more and more a kinetic novel without multiple endings.

4.70 star(s) 485 Votes