EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
banner F95.jpg

Overview:
Nearly five years ago, the death of your wife left you in charge of your two young wards. You tried to be the best caregiver you could, but all three of you were scarred and hurt by the sudden loss of the light in your lives. Now your wards have become grown-up adults, and the grief you share has pushed you apart. Will you be able to overcome the barriers of your own making and help your wards rekindle the light in their hearts?

Light of my Life is an adult visual novel about loss and love. Aid and support your wards to help them overcome their hurts and fulfill their dreams, or let the pain you share drive you apart.

Thread Updated: 2023-09-17
Release Date: 2023-09-17
Developer: Naughty Road - - - -
Censored: No
Version: Chapters 1-7 - 1.0.0
Language: English
Other Games: First Contact
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:
Note from moderators: Look at sample pics provided.
If it's not your thing, please don't comment about it. We will delete those comments.
Also, time between updates is long, but updates are huge.

Why you should never use a save file you downloaded from the Internet!

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Android: - - - -
Other:
Compressed*

Extras: Walkthrough - Italian Translation (outdated)* -
Playthrough Videos

Fan Signs
Wallpapers and fun stuff

* This unofficial version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

screenshot0022.png screenshot0023.png screenshot0013.png screenshot0002.png screenshot0058.jpg coffee.jpg

Last edited:

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
Enjoyed First Contact from these guys considerably. Definitely gonna give it a go even though its gonna be just a tease at this point.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
hey folks..do not judge on the graphics(i actually kind of like them) this is FUCKING GOOD..even the little details like the font matching the personality of the character..the dev has put some thought and work into this..its well written and very polished...definitely try it before you pass judgement on a couple preview shots.

Banish

Mar 29, 2019
It looks interesting, the setting, raising kids etc..
Some work has at least been put into the models (sick and tired of the same models..), The renders looks also good.
Yeah, as ThunderRob said you can see a lot of work has been put into it.

PixelRepublic

I ■ Pixels
Donor
Jun 4, 2017
hey folks..do not judge on the graphics(i actually kind of like them) this is FUCKING GOOD..even the little details like the font matching the personality of the character..the dev has put some thought and work into this..its well written and very polished...definitely try it before you pass judgement on a couple preview shots.
I have to 100% agree. I actually really liked that the girls weren't the cliché, perfectly sculpted yet unrealistic beauties that we see in almost every game out there. The story is really well written and actually pretty heartwarming for this type of game.

I'm pleasantly surprised, and can't wait to see what comes next. Awesome work!

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Always nice to see Jafar from Disney's Alladin and Dobby from Harry Potter... ergh, no. sorry, that was mean of me. So far I think it's quite good, and it will grow on you. Also nice to see character models that you not seen dozens of times before.

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
For the models I wouldn't use the word "ugly". They do look exotic for an average western or northern European and those characteristics on some of them seem to be intentionally accentuated (the bitchy characters, I guess?). It takes a bit getting used to them if you haven't seen the type often enough before.

They look to me like the . You know, where the Kardashians supposedly are from. Definitely sharing a gene or a few with them.

4.70 star(s) 485 Votes