naughtyroad

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
oooo the next Dr.Pinkcake is coming :love:
I wish, that one can write.

(...)craniometry(...)
Say it with me: Phre-no-lo-gy. Bringing up some is a reaaaaaly good way to prove you're not racist. In to my collection of howling buffoons you go <clicks ignore>. I heartly recommend anyone else do the same, you starve 'em, they go find some place with better pickings.

Macy is live right now (...)
Wow really cute and the overall appearance isn't a bad match either. Macy's more jiggly on top though.

naughtyroad

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
Several games here approach medieval WoW theme, as absurd as it may seem to you, the pic was very good ..
Is he putting those pics in the game?:oops: I could see him creating like a goblin slayerish game with lots of female rape.
What if later on, the MC "sharpens" his old computer skillz and as a way to bond, the girls ask him to make 3D comics with them in it.
Funny story, when I first started out I did a lot of concepts for fantasy setting, before cutting my teeth on First Contact. I have a GREAT idea about making The Adventures of goblin Macy and Denise a real thing, but I'll keep that to myself until Light of my Life is nearing it's conclusion.

badnboujee

Jun 6, 2017
@naughtyroad I'm curious, what do you think about everyone loving this game's writing and plot so far, yet there being a widespread dislike of the character models? Does the disparity between the written acclaim and visual criticism make you want to change the models? Just curious, not trying to force your hand or anything.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
@naughtyroad I'm curious, what do you think about everyone loving this game's writing and plot so far, yet there being a widespread dislike of the character models? Does the disparity between the written acclaim and visual criticism make you want to change the models? Just curious, not trying to force your hand or anything.
i dont see the dislike for the renders "widespread" its about the same percentage as many other games..they are just reallllllly fucking loud about it in this thread..LOL(racism has a bad habit of being loud and obnoxious)..the love for this games visual originality is definitely in the majority

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
i dont see the dislike for the renders "widespread" its about the same percentage as many other games..they are just reallllllly fucking loud about it in this thread..LOL(racism has a bad habit of being loud and obnoxious)..the love for this games visual originality is definitely in the majority
I guess some want to paint it thick to try push towards changes rather than accept the fact; maybe the game just not for them, find something else to focus on, with the same old models they seems happy about etc.

Reactions: naughtyroad

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
Sorry, but if you don't like the game or the characters why do you continue to break the balls here? And please stop with this kind of racism ... Making fun of people or other races does not make you cooler but just more asshole!

If I don't like a character in a game, I'm not going to write insults about it but I'm going to "relate" to others characters . .I don't understand your hatred on these 2 girls ... Yes,they are different than the others but sometimes we need a little change otherwise the games are all similar

Stay calm, shut up and enjoy the game (y)

ps :
I refer to the comments of hatred, racism on the protagonists and not to those who appreciated the game and the girls !

Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019
Another one come back with " craniometry" when the right word like @naughtyroad wrote is Phrenolgy... Bah...

I hope these kind of post can stop or just stop to write here in this thread, that is dedicated to a Adult game , other thinks let's leave theme for the outside world , not here ; a joke is a joke when it' doesn't last long... I hope mods will intervene soon to avoid another shitstorm done from stupid people

Reactions: Odin Eye Patch

naughtyroad

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
Speaking of panhandling, after total radiosilence from the buymeacoffee support desk for a week now while still returns a 404, I've decided to drop them and find an alternative service for anyone who enjoyed the game but doesn't want to commit to a pledge.

Anyone here have a good suggestion?

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
Speaking of panhandling, after total radiosilence from the buymeacoffee support desk for a week now while still returns a 404, I've decided to drop them and find an alternative service for anyone who enjoyed the game but doesn't want to commit to a pledge.

Anyone here have a good suggestion?
Patreon no because your game has incest in tags but have you tried SubscribeStar ? Some devs use it to avoid problems with incest tag

naughtyroad

Donor
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
(...) because your game has incest in tags (...)
Oh no, I absolutely do not condone incest in any way, shape or form! I made that quite clear in the opening disclaimer I hope. Just because the game can be modded or configured by nefarious, unscrupulous modders or players to appear to include it is beyond my control. Sadly, I publish all my stuff under Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike and there's little I can do to stop this terrible practice from happening.

4.70 star(s) 485 Votes