Lighthearted Comedic Hrpgs

Feb 24, 2022
After playing by dark fantasy hrpgs like VH and honestly not enjoying it that much i decided to play Meltys Quest and damn, i really enjoyed the game and the fact that it was perfectly translated (which is rare) with gyaru talk and everything, the humor,the colors, the art, everything was great, the problem was the ending, the ending left me extremely unsatisfied with 1 of her sister being r*ped by an orc and ntring her boyfriend and then after shennanigans falling in love with the orc because whoops turns out he was actually a good person ignore the threats of violence and the r*pe and wanting to kill your boyfriend thing, the other becoming an uber slut prostitute and the main character selling her body, being taken advantaged of multiple times and being basically groomed into becoming a 30+ halfling girlfriend and even fucking her dad and becoming the towns(worlds?) bike, and i get it's an eroge, the characters are supposed to be like this but still it felt bad after having an emotional attachment to this characters seeing them like this, so i replayed and went for a virgin route, and GOSH it was satisfying, it felt like a REAL ending, no idea why an eroge would punish you for having sex and lock it's best ending behind staying a virgin. Anyways sorry for making you read this long but is there any other comedy hrpg like this? i've tried vitamin quest, but that game is so rushed it might as well be unfinished