Which one to keep?

• Old model

Votes: 22 17.9%
  • New model

Votes: 101 82.1%

• Total voters

Harem Trooper

Oct 4, 2017
So you are working on a new one ? I hope the girls will be hot as in Bright lord. Mommy one of the hottest.
You showed that you have great potential when I was playing Bright Lord from the first release the current one.
I hope you keep on focusing on harem and I also hope this game will also feature drama since you can craft really good ones.
Not really a fan of the clan/faction system tho since you hardlock out of 2/3 of the game and more important, of the girls.

KissKissStudio

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2016
So you are working on a new one ? I hope the girls will be hot as in Bright lord. Mommy one of the hottest.
You showed that you have great potential when I was playing Bright Lord from the first release the current one.
I hope you keep on focusing on harem and I also hope this game will also feature drama since you can craft really good ones.
Not really a fan of the clan/faction system tho since you hardlock out of 2/3 of the game and more important, of the girls.
I was thinking of that harem aspect and there is the idea to convert the girl to a different clan. That would make them change clothes and how act.

Harem Trooper

Oct 4, 2017
I was thinking of that harem aspect and there is the idea to convert the girl to a different clan. That would make them change clothes and how act.
THIS!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Why the heck I didnt even thought of that idea in the first place... you have great potential and you show wits. Lets see how this game will start and whats the main theme will be.

Harem Trooper

Oct 4, 2017
It will be post apocalyptic.
post apocalyptic ?? Big, big fan of it. Hot sands of antartica and Desert Stalker already doing good job, sadly there isnt that many of them...but there is also this new Fallout type of game in development.
But from the video you posted it didnt looked like it was post apocalyptic, but more of a urban+fantasy or crime focus.

KissKissStudio

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2016
post apocalyptic ?? Big, big fan of it. Hot sands of antartica and Desert Stalker already doing good job, sadly there isnt that many of them...but there is also this new Fallout type of game in development.
But from the video you posted it didnt looked like it was post apocalyptic, but more of a urban+fantasy or crime focus.
It will have that urban fantasy apocalyptic theme