3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
raidy3_dvd_COVER.jpg

Overview:
After her adventures in the previous game, Raidy continues her adventures, with the three monsters Fonfon, Tiss and Folles following behind her, upset at having lost their home in the dungeon. They head to the crime-ridden town of Vice, where Raidy hopes to get help from the local Thieves' Guild. When the four are unable to pay for their meal at an inn, they get in big trouble. The only way to pay off the debt and get their weapons back is to enter a dungeon and remove an evil alchemist who's been kidnapping the humans in the town to perform experiments on them... Once again Raidy must enter a series of mazes and defeat wandering monsters and evil bosses who do naughty things if she loses. But this time there's a new twist: a magical item that allows Raidy to merge with one other individual, allowing the creation of a new being with new strengths that are suitable to take on this new challenge.

Title: Lightning Warrior Raidy III
Original Title: Ikazuchi no Senshi Raidy III ~Gyakushuu no Jashinkan~
Aliases: Raidy 3
VNDB: ,
Prequel: -
VN length: Medium (10 - 30 hours)
Release date: North America: July 20, 2015
Developer/Publisher: ZyX, JAST USA
Censorship: none
Version: Final
Language: English
Voice: Japanese
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download: - (Premium)

100% save, cheats and Walkthrough-Guide

Raidy 3 Menu.JPG Raidy 3 scene 1.JPG Raidy3 Food.JPG Raidy3 no clothes.JPG raidy3 reff walker.JPG Raidy 3 cat.JPG Raidy 3 elf.JPG Raidy 3 sucubus.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
Crud. Only setup files. Rotten luck.
You guys were right. This one really is the worst of the three. The fact that installation is unavoidable already puts it below the other two. XD

mazi62

Mar 9, 2018
Can i somehow cheat this game? TO make this shit easier? I easily completed LWR II but this one is so unbalanced i can't stand it... Ending rage quiting...

Sinphil

Nov 15, 2018
Can i somehow cheat this game? TO make this shit easier? I easily completed LWR II but this one is so unbalanced i can't stand it... Ending rage quiting...
Early on you really need to bond with one of companions them so you can equip their weapon. Just tested cheat engine and it does seem to work (I used all values and found and changed xp on early save and it leveled up after the next fight 1 level and have enough xp to keep leveling so assuming it will only go up a level at a time)

H.ERO

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
Mega and UPTOBOX is fuucking suck, in Mega it 80% done but "Over quota" i have to wait 5 hours or more to Resume again while UPTOBOX my Download Manager somehow can't not download it so i have to download normally but i afraid it will corrupt again and it limit the download speed it take longer to download, please uploading in another website like Google Drive or Nopy

H.ERO

Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
here are cheat engine file/table for this game , your have to download Main Cheat Engine first then download the file/table and launch the windowed version to make it work also here is a walkthrough on ulmf

Anime64

Apr 22, 2018
This one is really the worst. It drag ons on for way too long with the pointless fusion gimmick, the three nonhuman characters who accompany Raidy are almost unlikeable and they still neglected the Knight Errant girl from the first game. Also it's a shame the spinoff will never get translated.

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote