EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
RJ170107_img_main.jpg

Overview:
Yoshida was forced to give up his seat in the prefectural legislature due to a scandal caused by his imprecautions towards homosexuals. He decides to stay in the hospital for a while, feigning illness, to let the heat die down. But the hospital turns out to be a wretched hive of sapphic debauchery!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2019-09-30
Release Date: Japanese 2016-01-13, English 2019-09-30
Original Title: 叩かれたハエ
Aliases: Driven Off Fly, Tatakareta Hae
Developer: Kanshin Soft
Translation: Memeshii Translations
Censored: Yes - Mosaics
Version: Final
Language: English
Voices: Japanese
Length: Very short (< 2 hours)
VNDB:
Genre:

Installation:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

1.png 2.png 3.png

Last edited by a moderator:

randomname42

May 30, 2017
I was extremely confused because the art is straight from a VN by G.J? ( ) and I thought maybe that somehow managed to an English translation a decade later. Then I clicked the VNDB link and found that apparently it's "Using authorized CG library", apparently for this trash.

So... yeah. Everyone is probably better off just going to find/download the CG for the original game instead.

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
Another awesome game with great art.
The censorship sucks but ah well.
The MC sounding like a mad lad Chad is just icing on the cake.
The butthurt of the people commenting on a fictional character is the cherry on top.
Careful you don't get gaytoo'd lol

• Haha
Reactions: Gabaw

jpsimon

Overachiever
Donor
Apr 3, 2017
censorship?! no way!
Well, I mean, it's an eastern title. If a person is on this website, they should have enough experience to expect it. Be delighted at the very rare occasion that one of these eastern imports ends up uncensored. Unless it's one of those re-sellers that get the raw art which has no detail at all because a mosaic was anticipated by the artist. Monstrous, that stuff. Ugh.

You do eventually get used to it. You're missing out on a lot of great titles if you skip stuff because of mosaics (I'm not saying this is one of them, mind you).

Oriloceech

Oct 19, 2016
>Yoshida was forced to give up his seat in the prefectural legislature due to a scandal caused by his imprecautions towards homosexuals.

Yoshida was a staunch advocate for Brexit, and secretly longed for Boris Johnson's schlong to relieve itself inside of him. As did all Brexiteers, of course.

JHorcoc6

Jun 10, 2019
I can't get the game to work. I haven't used games that require a Japanese emulator before, but I installed one called Locale Emulator but it doesn't work. I can extract the game and right click it and then select either "run with Japanese locale" or "run with Japanese local as administrator" but either choice results in an error message and the game not opening.

What can I do to actually play the game?

C'thun

Jul 9, 2017
The real question is "did the fly survive swatting?". I've heard nowadays it can go both ways.