Seeking Like Starless but more specific

Ricktor

Jun 13, 2017
I just finished Starless and all the endings and thought it was great. I'm looking for similar games. Honestly this is my first time requesting, and many of the tags I don't even know what they are so I thought I would just be specific about what I liked about Starless.
Obviously the male character being controlled by the female characters, older than the main character was a plus.
I was hoping the mc was going to be humiliated more, and become more submissive/sissy like the other boy. Didn't happen though.
I liked the mc was trapped and couldn't just walk out the front door without consequences.
Having more than one female mistress was also a plus.
A couple of the endings involved dungeon/bdsm play and that was perfect but limited, I wanted more of that.
Finally the one thing that I kept wishing was going to happen is, the headmistress would threaten the mc that she would medically alter the size of his cock, but she never did....I like the drug or /medically alteration of the body aspects.
Sorry for such a long post, I was thinking the more specific I got, the closer to the kind of game I like, I would get. Thank you all for your replies in advance.

Ricktor

Jun 13, 2017

Thorsten

Mar 31, 2018
I did play this! I think. Guy ends up shaving friend and then, end of content I think. I definitely am keeping an eye on this because it looked really good, my only fear is it has been a while, and I haven't seen any movement on it.
Get rid of your fears and play 0.17 ;)

Reactions: Ricktor

Ricktor

Jun 13, 2017
Get rid of your fears and play 0.17 ;)
Yup I just did last night. The update was a pleasant surprise. This is such a great looking game, the best I have seen. The storyline seems to drag a little, but then again it's just starting so I'm sure there is a lot of stage setting to be done. The problem with games like this, they are too good, and you want to download every little update. It would be better for me if I can wait until the game is done, or several updates go by, but that aint happening.