Others - Completed - Complete - Lilitales [v1.02] [Tunnel No.7]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Marcus Halberstram

Art -> 9/10
    Fantastic art, the expression of MC during each sex scenes are top notch and each sex scenes angle are very well placed. Very Consistent artwork throughout the whole game. (IMO, it's near damn perfect, really like the MC's design)

Gameplay --> 8/10
    ///Good
    1) New Game+, big fan of those.
    2) Not too difficult/grindy yet interesting combat. Unlike "cough" Ariadne "cough"
    3) Corruption of MC is done right. Gives player different choices to complete different tasks which is a plus.
    4) Clothe changing according to MC corruption level. Will mention more later in Content.
    5) Day/Night Cycle for extra h-contents. Improve immersion.
    6) GameOvers does not force player to replay the game or reload from previous save.
    7) Party system.
    8) Good music.
    9) Decent Storyline. (If only it's 100% translation, using machine translation is a huge turn off for me. Props to the translator)

///Bad
    1) Personally, don't really like the game engine used to create this game. The mazes are not hard, but I would rather see this game made with maybe RPGMakerVX. (nitpick)
    2) UI is decent but for things like party system, in my play-through, the party system is pretty buggy. (Not for everyone's case)

Content --> 8/10
    ///Good
    1) Clothing matches the H-scenes. I find this extremely important as most h-games this genre nowadays hardly pays attention to details "cough" Virgin's Protection Magic "cough". This game nailed it.
    2) Combat h-scenes are superb.
    3) Exhibitionism is done really well this game, in fact it's very well comparable to XVI 塔の町のリズ(Liz of the Tower Town) or even Rune's Pharmacy. Unlike certain games "cough" Virgin's Protection Magic "cough". In this game, NPCs will react or have different dialogue depending on what the MC dresses.
    4) In short, Attention to small details.

///Bad (mostly are nitpicks.... Maybe can be implemented in the next release title)
    1) Feels like there's more but there isn't. Clothing options are only limited to the default and even that, there are only 4 variations to it, pretty disappointed.
    2) Exhibitionism, lack of h-content. Some NPCs have dialogue in getting down with the MC but instead, it ended with "..." and nothing happens.
    3) Combat H is good, but too few. Would be better if there's a little more.

Final Verdict for me --> 25/30
    Recommendation --> 5/5
    Also, please support the game devs and translator. Many thanks for the uploader for sharing this game.