EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
439123_wallpaper2.png

Overview:
Branded as a traitor for losing the princess, the young knight Luna sets out on a lonely journey to rescue the princess and clear her name.​

Thread Updated: 2020-02-05
Release Date: 2019-10-11
Developer/Publisher: /
Censored: No [Already Patched]
Version: 1.04 - Patch V5
Language: English
Voices: Japanese
Store: - -
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Fixing the no saving issue:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - - - -
Thanks again superelmo

CG03.png CG01.png Capture.JPG CG06.png Capture1.JPG Capture3.JPG Capture4.JPG dance_h4.jpg CG08-1.png lilitales_screenshot_3.jpg lilitales_screenshot_5.jpg lilitales_screenshot_7.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Jan 10, 2018
Oh, hey, I remember playing this game a few years ago - I did a pure run, rushing as fast as I could to avoid the Princess going through too much, and just barely killed the overpowered commander to end up on the good path instead of the path where I was captured.

It has a pretty good plot with some interesting backstory, and good characters - though given the nature of my run, the dancer hardly had any role at all, and so kind of felt out of place. I quite recommend it to anyone considering giving it a try, assuming the translation is good.

That said, I should really get around to trying something other than a pure run one of these days, to see how much changes if you dawdle in rescuing the Princess... And if there's any other H content related to the nun, since I remember her being a bit under-utilized.

EDIT:

So..do i need to play lilipalace first?
It helps, but it's not necessary - I played them out of order, and didn't feel confused.

Raiku75

Jun 8, 2017
i played this half translated a long time ago and i remember not being sure if it was going too give me a gameover if i could not save the girl fast enough is there a time limit gameover if i go for corruption route? dont mind bad end as long as you can get too the end of the game

Last edited:
Reactions: Namco15

Jan 10, 2018
i remember playing this half translated and i remember not being sure if it was going too give me a gameover if i could not save the girl fast enough is there a time limit gameover if i go for corruption route? dont mind bad end as long as you can get too the end of the game
There is; after being sufficiently trained, the princess will be shipped away to be sold overseas. The time limit is pretty generous, though, and once you have the pieces in place, you don't need much time to actually rescue her, so far as I recall.

4.50 star(s) 23 Votes