• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Mod - Ren'Py - Lilith Rising (Tainted) [v1.0.3ns] Multi-Mod [Sancho1969]

1. 5.00 star(s)

PerfectPeachPro

As with any Sancho1969 release, he gets everything right and that includes the extra bells and whistles you didn't even know you wanted, much less need.
    The TLDR: considering the mini-stats screen to give you the info you want at a glance, the built in stat cheats, walkthrough/guide, the flawless save renaming system, and most importantly the completely modular nature of everything he includes so you can pick and choose like a kid in a candy store... a Sancho1969 mod isn't simply a bonus for most games, it is a requirement.

The mini-stats are impossible to replace as sometimes you want to know exactly where you stand in a given scenario. Some game authors include a way to check your stats, but that involves clicking through a screen a two while Sancho has you covered with a very unobtrusive screen ready at a glance. A+
    The built in cheats make playing a game enjoyable for me so I can pay attention to the story and make the choices I WANT rather than what is required to get a certain outcome. Not needing to worry about if I have enough love points built up means that I can tell someone to pound sand if it seems more appropriate for how I'm playing my character. A+
    The Guide/walkthrough that he includes isn't often used by me that often unless the game is overly complex and it is actually needed. That is the best scenario because Sancho never fails and a click or two later and I know exactly what needs to be done. A+
    Rather than go on and on about all the features that he includes let me simply finish this off by saying this: With a Sancho1969 product, you KNOW what you are getting. It will work flawlessly. It will do everything you want it to do. It will have all the bells and whistles and then some. Anything you want you turn on and anything you don't, you don't. It doesn't get any better than that. Don't like a feauture? Turn it off (or don't turn it on) and your problem is solved. Sancho's mods are the swiss army knife of mods... what you want is in there.