Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
I'm saying that this will make the game run really slow.

I'm not saying don't do it though. Let us know if you can actually fill every Dominion tile with offspring. I know I'd be impressed.
'tiz fine, I'm playing on win 7 and it's been slow from start to finish, I'm used to it...
*Internal crying noises*
Q wQb

I'm saying that this will make the game run really slow.

I'm not saying don't do it though. Let us know if you can actually fill every Dominion tile with offspring. I know I'd be impressed.
A'ight then, Breeding frenzy will start!!!
Also, I don't know what the offspring map does since it's still the same thing on my map sooo it feels like I wasted 50k

Last edited:

smirk

Jul 2, 2019
Also, I don't know what the offspring map does since it's still the same thing on my map sooo it feels like I wasted 50k
The offspring map is a usable item; doesn't do anything to your map. Find an empty alley/waterway in dominion or submission and "use" it from your inventory to spawn one of your kids.

Reactions: NODOGAN

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
The offspring map is a usable item; doesn't do anything to your map. Find an empty alley/waterway in dominion or submission and "use" it from your inventory to spawn one of your kids.
Oh, I thought it's like a map upgrade...

BlackDragon98

May 31, 2020
yeah the "simps" are into not mainstream content so this is what they have unfortunately. go play degrees of lewdity by vrelnir, girl life by Kevin smarts and the tfgamesite
also the word simp has lost all meaning to me
edit correction to the correct name thank you Engelstein for helping my dumbass out
Just took a look a tfgamesite.
Thanks for introducing me to the place!

May 30, 2020
1) open the phone and then go to perk tree, you can level physique from there
Forgive me if I'm being stupid and missing a big button, but are you saying I can directly level my physique? Or are you talking about taking the perks that give you +1 physique and +5 physique? I've already put as much as I can into that tree and at this moment it seems I'm capped at 31 Physique. It seems like there is 11 Physique points you get from the tree which would imply I have 20 as a base or from something I'm unaware of plus 11 from the Perk Tree.

Also thank you so much for your response. You were very detailed and it is much appreciated. Thanks a ton for answering my questions. In the meantime using the enchantment system I have created the black socks of power since in my head-canon socks are the least likely thing to be taken away from me.

Last edited:
Reactions: e-disfunction

kaneeden

May 10, 2019
I find myself asking the same question. how do i raise "CORE" values for physique and Arcane/Mana ?
The perks give you only "bonus" value. Do i need to transform into another species for that or are there other ways?
Can someone enlighten us please

e-disfunction

Jun 1, 2019
In the meantime using the enchantment system I have created the black socks of power since in my head-canon socks are the least likely thing to be taken away from me.
i) From what I can tell, the only things that don't get removed from your character during sex are the 10 things on the right-side of your equipment screen--from primary weapon down to penis piercing and secondary weapon down to vaginal piercing.

ii) The Vacuum spell seems to easily remove socks and brassieres from under other clothes. :rolleyes:

I hopes this is useful to you, :)
e-d

caju

Oct 5, 2017
I find myself asking the same question. how do i raise "CORE" values for physique and Arcane/Mana ?
The perks give you only "bonus" value. Do i need to transform into another species for that or are there other ways?
enchant your clothing

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
I didn't expect the game time to be kinda short but I still love this game nonetheless ! ! !
Third chara, a chuuni bro...I'm already dying inside...

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
ORIGINALLY you could enchant potions to permanently boost both your Physique and Arcana (this was long since removed from the game SADDLY if i might add, i loved to maximize my character and then pick a race based on cosmetics alone and not pay much attention to the boosts each race gave me) as of now the following ways to increase your stats are:
A) Type BUGGY on any free tile to enter the game's Mod and raise it from there (if you don't want to pick a race for other than cosmetic value alone.)
B) Pick a race that raises the stat you're looking for to the highest possible (for Physique i would suggest Horse, you might lose abit Arcana but they got the HIGHEST Physique & Physical DAMAGE base stat boost of all races so far, really great for a melee character with a claymore, if you're looking for an Arcana boosting race you can never go wrong with Unicorn, it gives you plenty to work with and unlike the more recent Dragons it doesn't lower your lust resistance.)
PS: If you're like me and want to play a mostly human-looking character then make sure to enchant the transformative items to just change your hair or eyes, the game will take it as enough and grant you the race's benefits with the vast mayority of transformations.
C) Enchant your clothing to gain more Physique/Arcana depending on what you're looking for.
D) Get a Tattoo and Enchant it from Succubus Secrets on the Mall (this is even better than clothes because unlike them your Tattoo cannot be removed by enemies (you can just LAUGH at the vacuum spell if all your enchantments are in a Tattoo) so is like getting a permanent equipment-boost, don't worry you can visit Succubus Secrets again to remove it if you wish to change it's effects.)
Also if you want to make a melee character i suggest you raise both Physique and Physical Damage, i've had characters with 100 Physique and no Physical Damage increase and they honestly dealt LESS damage than characters that raised both Physique and Physical Damage so don't be too swayed by the core stats, the bonus overall when you get close to 100 is not that important, honestly a Physique around 60 to 70 will be more than enough i tend to find (THE SAME GOES FOR ARCANA, DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME TRYING TO MAXIMIZE ITS CORE STAT! Arcana Efficiency (how much mana spells cost) caps at 80 so no matter how high you get your Arcana Stat you cannot make spells cost less, get your Arcana to 60-70 and then focus on raising your Arcane DAMAGE so your spells can put even Meraxis the Chunii Arch-Witch to SHAME.)

Last edited:
Reactions: kaneeden

Pentha

Apr 5, 2020
Forgive me if I'm being stupid and missing a big button, but are you saying I can directly level my physique? Or are you talking about taking the perks that give you +1 physique and +5 physique? I've already put as much as I can into that tree and at this moment it seems I'm capped at 31 Physique. It seems like there is 11 Physique points you get from the tree which would imply I have 20 as a base or from something I'm unaware of plus 11 from the Perk Tree.

Also thank you so much for your response. You were very detailed and it is much appreciated. Thanks a ton for answering my questions. In the meantime using the enchantment system I have created the black socks of power since in my head-canon socks are the least likely thing to be taken away from me.
that is exactly what i meant, i have no real idea about raising physique, since i play a mage that can destroy everything, otherwise things other people say, enchant clothing with "Major Boost Physique", you should also get the clothing enchanting perks

Sabɘ

Jul 16, 2020
Does this game have any sex animations or sprites? Because I saw a guy comparing this game to Degrees of Lewdity, but Im pretty sure it is fully text based, unlike DoL. I would love to try it if it has some.
Thanks

Last edited:

kaneeden

May 10, 2019
ORIGINALLY you could enchant potions to permanently boost both your Physique and Arcana (this was long since removed from the game SADDLY if i might add, i loved to maximize my character and then pick a race based on cosmetics alone and not pay much attention to the boosts each race gave me) as of now the following ways to increase your stats are:
A) Type BUGGY on any free tile to enter the game's Mod and raise it from there (if you don't want to pick a race for other than cosmetic value alone.)
B) Pick a race that raises the stat you're looking for to the highest possible (for Physique i would suggest Horse, you might lose abit Arcana but they got the HIGHEST Physique & Physical DAMAGE base stat boost of all races so far, really great for a melee character with a claymore, if you're looking for an Arcana boosting race you can never go wrong with Unicorn, it gives you plenty to work with and unlike the more recent Dragons it doesn't lower your lust resistance.)
PS: If you're like me and want to play a mostly human-looking character then make sure to enchant the transformative items to just change your hair or eyes, the game will take it as enough and grant you the race's benefits with the vast mayority of transformations.
C) Enchant your clothing to gain more Physique/Arcana depending on what you're looking for.
D) Get a Tattoo and Enchant it from Succubus Secrets on the Mall (this is even better than clothes because unlike them your Tattoo cannot be removed by enemies (you can just LAUGH at the vacuum spell if all your enchantments are in a Tattoo) so is like getting a permanent equipment-boost, don't worry you can visit Succubus Secrets again to remove it if you wish to change it's effects.)
Also if you want to make a melee character i suggest you raise both Physique and Physical Damage, i've had characters with 100 Physique and no Physical Damage increase and they honestly dealt LESS damage than characters that raised both Physique and Physical Damage so don't be too swayed by the core stats, the bonus overall when you get close to 100 is not that important, honestly a Physique around 60 to 70 will be more than enough i tend to find (THE SAME GOES FOR ARCANA, DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME TRYING TO MAXIMIZE ITS CORE STAT! Arcana Efficiency (how much mana spells cost) caps at 80 so no matter how high you et your Arcana Stat you cannot make spells cost less, get your Arcana to 60-70 and then focus on raising your Arcane DAMAGE so your spells can put even Meraxis the Chunii Arch-Wizard to SHAME.)
thank your for these answers, there are many things i didn´t know about like the tattoo anti vacuum build or that hair and eyes is enough for the race values, that sounds extremly helpful :) thanks again

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
thank your for these answers, there are many things i didn´t know about like the tattoo anti vacuum build or that hair and eyes is enough for the race values, that sounds extremly helpful :) thanks again
You're welcome, we're here to have fun and help eachother after all! just one more friendly advice: The tattoos and enchantments are gonna be costly no matter what you do, so you need a good money source in this game, you can either go:
A) Tipe BUGGY and get money from the mod.
Or
B) The "Milk Factory" strategy as i like to call it, which consist of:
1) Start the game beating mobs at the alleys (MAKE SURE to take all their money and clothes from the inventory option after beating them) until all your 5 inventory spaces are full.
2) Go to the Mall and sell everything you've got there to the respective NPCs (consumables to Ralph, Clothing to Nyan, weapons you don't use to wolf chick whose name i forgot right now, etc), rinse and repeat until you've gotten 30.000 flames at least.
3) Do the Slave Sidequest (just go Left from Lilaya's house, get to the slaver alley, talk to the cat boy there to start the sidequest and get a Slave's license) and buy at least 1 slave collar from him.
4) Hunt your first slave and MAKE SURE is from a race with self-transformation powers (either a Succubus on the dark alleys on Dominion or an Imp/Slime on Submission) transform her to your liking on the options after beating her in a fight and RAISE HER MILK PRODUCTION & REGENERATION AS MUCH AS YOU CAN (change the milk flavors and properties while you're at it to earn extra money), then put the slave collar on her.
5) Get a Milking Room in Lilaya's house and hook your new slave to it, she should make at least 80.000 Flames per hour (If extra breasts don't bother you then go for it, they literaly double your Slave's earnings), a normal work shift will get you 320.000 Flames in a day.
6) Rinse and Repeat with other slaves till you're swimming in money (i tend to go for 8 slaves and 2 Quadruple Slave Rooms, having 4 of them on the milker during the day and the other 4 during the night shift), congratulations now you're earning basically a Million Flames on a daily basis (which lets you buy and try stuff to your heart's content, such as Fetish Potions to make those slaves LOVE being milked/everything you like to do sex-wise and thus raise their loyalty and affection for you while they make you money! let alone pay for expensive upgrades to Lilaya's Mansion if you're in the mood for it.)

kaneeden

May 10, 2019
You're welcome, we're here to have fun and help eachother after all! just one more friendly advice: The tattoos and enchantments are gonna be costly no matter what you do, so you need a good money source in this game, you can either go:
A) Tipe BUGGY and get money from the mod.
Or
B) The "Milk Factory" strategy as i like to call it, which consist of:
1) Start the game beating mobs at the alleys (MAKE SURE to take all their money and clothes from the inventory option after beating them) until all your 5 inventory spaces are full.
2) Go to the Mall and sell everything you've got there to the respective NPCs (consumables to Ralph, Clothing to Nyan, weapons you don't use to wolf chick whose name i forgot right now, etc), rinse and repeat until you've gotten 30.000 flames at least.
3) Do the Slave Sidequest (just go Left from Lilaya's house, get to the slaver alley, talk to the cat boy there to start the sidequest and get a Slave's license) and buy at least 1 slave collar from him.
4) Hunt your first slave and MAKE SURE is from a race with self-transformation powers (either a Succubus on the dark alleys on Dominion or an Imp/Slime on Submission) transform her to your liking on the options after beating her in a fight and RAISE HER MILK PRODUCTION & REGENERATION AS MUCH AS YOU CAN (change the milk flavors and properties while you're at it to earn extra money), then put the slave collar on her.
5) Get a Milking Room in Lilaya's house and hook your new slave to it, she should make at least 80.000 Flames per hour (If extra breasts don't bother you then go for it, they literaly double your Slave's earnings), a normal work shift will get you 320.000 Flames in a day.
6) Rinse and Repeat with other slaves till you're swimming in money (i tend to go for 8 slaves and 2 Quadruple Slave Rooms, having 4 of them on the milker during the day and the other 4 during the night shift), congratulations now you're earning basically a Million Flames on a daily basis (which lets you buy and try stuff to your heart's content, such as Fetish Potions to make those slaves LOVE being milked/everything you like to do sex-wise and thus raise their loyalty and affection for you while they make you money! let alone pay for expensive upgrades to Lilaya's Mansion if you're in the mood for it.)
Thank you, i try to play as long as possible without ever using cheats because i know as soon as i start using them i cant stop anymore by finding excuses for myself why to type them in again and again for every little inconvinience and very soon after i loose interest in a game.
I did the sidequest, have a bit money and some spare slaverooms already rented and now i am going to try step 5 and 6
:) Deciding what the taste is going to be will take a long time staring at the selection screen

Reactions: NODOGAN

Fakeuser002

Jan 23, 2018
Does this game has any sex animations or sprites? Because I saw a guy comparing this game to Degrees of Lewdity, but Im pretty sure it is fully text based, unlike DoL. I would love to try it if it has some.
Thanks
Some characters have art for them, but that's about it. There is no representation for the PC either.

4.10 star(s) 116 Votes