YoungBlooded

Feb 2, 2020
It would be great if there was some avatar generator that created character portraits from the descriptions. Realistically though, the sheer detail of the character creation would make that all but impossible.
There's so much shit packed in it's almost impossible to even do 30 odd characters.

Fakeuser002

Jan 23, 2018
It would be great if there was some avatar generator that created character portraits from the descriptions. Realistically though, the sheer detail of the character creation would make that all but impossible.
They tried something like that for CoC 1, but they quickly realized it was a doomed venture. It's just impossible to make something like that even remotely decent for transformation games, because of the sheer number of variables they would have to take into account.

Carl0sDanger

May 22, 2020
Thank you, i try to play as long as possible without ever using cheats because i know as soon as i start using them i cant stop anymore by finding excuses for myself why to type them in again and again for every little inconvinience and very soon after i loose interest in a game.
I did the sidequest, have a bit money and some spare slaverooms already rented and now i am going to try step 5 and 6
:) Deciding what the taste is going to be will take a long time staring at the selection screen
I'm the same with cheats. I either cheat outright or not at all.

Just an addition to NODOGAN's advice above:

1. The Imp patrols around the Submission fortresses are the fastest way to collect easily-transformable milk-slaves. I tend to grab four Imps at a time and make them into what I like to call "Futa-cows" (this way, you get three kinds of fluid).

2. Flavouring the milked fluids is more a cosmetic choice; what you really want to be sure to do is make those fluids alcoholic, hallucenogenic and addictive to increase their value.

3. Don't worry too much about "shifts" for the milkers. Unless you want them to level up, you can leave them there 24/7.

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
3. Don't worry too much about "shifts" for the milkers. Unless you want them to level up, you can leave them there 24/7.
Complete true on that, i'm just a huge softie and i like to rent a room for them to rest and get pampered because:
1) Everything i earn from them more than enough cover the expenses so is nothing that hits my wallet in-game.
and
2) I feel bad for them when they get the "exhausted" debuff so i just give them those freedoms based on my own personality lol.

Pentha

Apr 5, 2020
Complete true on that, i'm just a huge softie and i like to rent a room for them to rest and get pampered because:
1) Everything i earn from them more than enough cover the expenses so is nothing that hits my wallet in-game.
and
2) I feel bad for them when they get the "exhausted" debuff so i just give them those freedoms based on my own personality lol.
You know you're a good person when you feel sympathy for fictional characters, lmao.

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
BTW completely unrelated but has anyone STOPPED and read the codex deffinition for each stat? it says Arcana powers are originated from Lilith herself and that outside of her influence/without her Arcane Spells are pretty much IMPOSSIBLE to make, just...wow, i guess you either go Physique or in the year 2069 when (IF) the main story quest is over you better usurp Lilith as the source of all Arcane power huh?

Fuzzcat

Oct 27, 2017
This! I said the same thing in my review: What the game is most lacking is content, not engine features. And it's been like that for years. The two other major flaws are the sex interface and the complete lack of item-balancing.
I guess you're -relatively- new to the game.
The current problem, is precisely the engine, not the content.

Inno released the game with a fair amount of content (for a new game), but engine was very basic.
Combat didn't had action points, there was no separate bars of lust, there were fewer sex options, etc etc. She compensated that with a randomly generated city (each time was loaded differently).

As she started to add content, she had the idea to start re-hashing the engine... at the same time. Which it's madness, as every change in content, needs a change in engine, which leads to bugs, and balance problems. It is a tail-biting chain.
At some point, the new content needed even more engine features and complexity, and as usual, she also derailed with extra content, AND Patreon requests. A-b-s-o-l-u-t-e madness.
Basically: every new content-thing, needed a new engine, which needed new balace/bugfixing, which lead to add more content... and so and so.

Back to my silly example:
imagine a Phalanx (let's say Spartans!), trying to raise their shields for cover, striking with the spear at the front, advance, and finish off downed opponents, all at the same time. Impossible.

She should had stayed with the simple engine, and give a general content set-up, and then re-hash the system, or go for a complex engine/system and then start adding content.
She did both halfways, and now it's paying the price *shrug*

2. Go through all the clothing-items and give them some simple consistent stats. Doesn't need to be perfect: You can use simple rule thumb logic, like "Thongs and other minimal pieces of clothing get 1 physical resistance. Stuff like gloves get 2 and large pieces like jackets and coats get 3-4". Use similiar rules of thumb for other stats. Again: It wouldn't be perfect, but far better than now, and it could done and tested in just a single week.
All clothes gave protection at the beginning.
But there were few options.
As feats and enchantments advanced, she needed balance.
Of course, rebalancing, meant re-hashing system. Which bugged other things, and in turn needed more re-hash.
See the pattern? ;)

3. Now stop working on the engine, bodyparts and items and crap! Just assume "This is what i got to work with, now how can build a world and story from those parts?". No, no going back and making custom code for everything: Take the building blocks you have and make a fucking game with it!
Right now, she's refactoring the goddamned engine, so she can start adding content.
Which is the right way to do it, albeit it's annoying.
If she adds a new map with new stuff, eventually she'll need to go back to patch whatever is broken by the new stuff.

Patience!

crash.7ds

Nov 18, 2018
Does this game have any sex animations or sprites? Because I saw a guy comparing this game to Degrees of Lewdity, but Im pretty sure it is fully text based, unlike DoL. I would love to try it if it has some.
Thanks
Some characters have art for them, but that's about it. There is no representation for the PC either.
By default, the game comes with art for a lot of the named NPCs, though you can manually add your own art for any character, including your own if you want. Look top-right of anyone's appearance screen and notice the plus with a circle over it. Clicking that opens a dialog box that lets you select an image to use for that person.

Pink Chaos

Dec 4, 2019
You're welcome, we're here to have fun and help eachother after all! just one more friendly advice: The tattoos and enchantments are gonna be costly no matter what you do, so you need a good money source in this game, you can either go:
A) Tipe BUGGY and get money from the mod.
Or
B) The "Milk Factory" strategy as i like to call it, which consist of:
1) Start the game beating mobs at the alleys (MAKE SURE to take all their money and clothes from the inventory option after beating them) until all your 5 inventory spaces are full.
2) Go to the Mall and sell everything you've got there to the respective NPCs (consumables to Ralph, Clothing to Nyan, weapons you don't use to wolf chick whose name i forgot right now, etc), rinse and repeat until you've gotten 30.000 flames at least.
3) Do the Slave Sidequest (just go Left from Lilaya's house, get to the slaver alley, talk to the cat boy there to start the sidequest and get a Slave's license) and buy at least 1 slave collar from him.
4) Hunt your first slave and MAKE SURE is from a race with self-transformation powers (either a Succubus on the dark alleys on Dominion or an Imp/Slime on Submission) transform her to your liking on the options after beating her in a fight and RAISE HER MILK PRODUCTION & REGENERATION AS MUCH AS YOU CAN (change the milk flavors and properties while you're at it to earn extra money), then put the slave collar on her.
5) Get a Milking Room in Lilaya's house and hook your new slave to it, she should make at least 80.000 Flames per hour (If extra breasts don't bother you then go for it, they literaly double your Slave's earnings), a normal work shift will get you 320.000 Flames in a day.
6) Rinse and Repeat with other slaves till you're swimming in money (i tend to go for 8 slaves and 2 Quadruple Slave Rooms, having 4 of them on the milker during the day and the other 4 during the night shift), congratulations now you're earning basically a Million Flames on a daily basis (which lets you buy and try stuff to your heart's content, such as Fetish Potions to make those slaves LOVE being milked/everything you like to do sex-wise and thus raise their loyalty and affection for you while they make you money! let alone pay for expensive upgrades to Lilaya's Mansion if you're in the mood for it.)
This is a highly effective strategy for making money. If you want to be a liiitle less effective but want to do a no-slave run or just like your character getting milked or another reason, you can do the same thing with your character by drinking some biojuice canisters to turn into a slime (they drop from slimes), transform yourself as you like making sure to include max lacation, then enchant another biojuice canister to change your body back to flesh. Or just stay a slime if that's your thing. Then you can just hit up the milk room and milk yourself whenever you need money. I generally prefer this method since I like both not using slaves and my character getting milked, but milk slave method will make you more money generally since the slave's getting milked while you go out adventuring and stuff. However, that's more money than you actually need, generally. There aren't a lot of money sinks in this game.

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
There aren't a lot of money sinks in this game.
True dat, only money sinks i can think of are either a highly personalized Enchanted Tattoo, buying all the upgrades for Lilaya's house and i think maybe Helena's romance quest? not sure tho i've never done it, btw Great of you to mention the Biojuice trick to custom transform your character! that one is the best to get all the aesthetic and racial transformations you want and then turn back into a person made of flesh (i tend to do that since i don't like my character getting impregnated and Slimes can get pregnant regardless of sex once they get cum inside their bodies, plus i tend to get the racial bonuses since the Core Stat Permanent Enhancement Potions are no longer a thing) i would add the Biojuice Canisters/While in Slime Form is the ONLY method (currently) to change your character's physical appearance (which is purely a cosmetic option if there ever was one) but yeah you can totally make your character look younger/older than they already are while you are a slime and then change back.

freakyrick

Aug 8, 2017
I’m not the newest person to this site but I still have some difficulty transversing it. Does anyone know if it’s possible to just jump to the most recent version that’s available, like the page? Or do you have to go through each page to find it?

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
I’m not the newest person to this site but I still have some difficulty transversing it. Does anyone know if it’s possible to just jump to the most recent version that’s available, like the page? Or do you have to go through each page to find it?
They normally update it on the 1st page, just open changelog and if the current version is the same as the one in the download link you're golden.

Chingonerio

Oct 1, 2017
If you've noticed there's a newer version in one of the posts that doesn't match the OP, and you've confirmed that it's a legitimate (i.e.- non-malware) upload, you can report the post in question and choose the Game Update reason to alert staff to go and update the first post and thread title.

username198

Nov 21, 2019
Footplay is in the tags and in the game options, but I haven't found it in game, is it there?

On a related note I want to be able to have characters be able to sniff/lick feet/socks, genitals/underwear...etc. Hope the dev makes it possible, though the game is already great.

Carl0sDanger

May 22, 2020
Footplay is in the tags and in the game options, but I haven't found it in game, is it there?

On a related note I want to be able to have characters be able to sniff/lick feet/socks, genitals/underwear...etc. Hope the dev makes it possible, though the game is already great.
Have you dealt much with Amber?

Enricus11112

Jan 2, 2018
Can Mersharks spawn at all right now or do they have tile where they can appear? Using the offsping map I can't seem to find them anywhere.

redcynic

Jul 12, 2017
It's a powerful choice to always have the raw build out and available but only prebuild it for subscribers. Speaking of, 0.3.15 dropped. Hurrah.

Golden_Buddy

Aug 9, 2020
It's a powerful choice to always have the raw build out and available but only prebuild it for subscribers. Speaking of, 0.3.15 dropped. Hurrah.
can we get a f in the chat for the fields content/3.14 but praises toward NoStepOnSnek's races, the Contributions made by fans, all the fixes in this progress update now please for the love the great machine make the fields content, continue the story, and give us the ability to punch the next daughter of Lilith with over 3000 damage at once

Last edited:

redcynic

Jul 12, 2017
In the mean time, us dumbfucks who can't into java will take a compiled link. Or at least this dumbfuck who can't into java would gladly take a link. Fields is a myth, there is nothing beyond Dominion, go make ten billion flames from your milk slaves.

4.10 star(s) 116 Votes