jfmherokiller

May 25, 2020
She is well aware of this forum. And 4chan.
Both live in her head rent free as the places she can't convert into echo chambers.
A complaint she and her sycophants made many a time in her Discord.
That is why Discord exiles end up here.

IIRC she or her agents TRIED to get moderators involved at one point. It did not go as she planned.
I just have to say that anyone thinking they can turn 4chan into an echo chamber is "my sides are in orbit" laughable.

Aazkaal

Dec 3, 2017
Should probably mark that this game is no longer abandoned. At least, if/once a new update is posted.
That's how it actually works. No updates in 6+ months without any news about development, gets the game marked as abandoned. When update drops (and only when it drops, just news isn't enough at this point, as the dev may not follow on them), tag gets removed, at least for a time being.

Inno was always like this, it's just that this time, there weren't even mandatory excuse posts, earning the tag.

Last edited:
Feb 9, 2020
That's how it actually works. No updates in 6+ months without any news about development, gets the game marked as abandoned. When update drops (and only when it drops, just news isn't enough at this point, as the dev may not follow on them), tag gets removed, at least for a time being.

Inno was always like this, it's just that this time, there weren't even mandatory excuse posts, earning the tag.
Heck yeah, sounds to me like that's the way it should work. I've seen a lot of scammer game programmers "announce future updates" for a project that they never actually planned on returning to, all just so they could siphon a tiny bit more lifeblood from their loyal followers without putting in any additional work.

Unless the project actually gets updated, their word alone can't be trusted.

GammaXai

Oct 5, 2018
Care to expand on this? What echochamber, what goons, and what are they doing. Im New to the game and thread, and I dont want to miss out on potential drama
Any space that Inno or the modstaff control is a safespace where only positive vibes and a specific narrative is allowed. When the schedule slipped really badly for the first time Inno began to show patreonitis symptoms and the mods enforced that you couldn't question how she can be too sick to work but well enough to spend all day screen sharing while playing a game or watching cartoons. Eventually they just drove most real discussion off the discord and out of the blog comments into spaces they couldn't control.

I believe they came here trying to claim that dissenting discussion was a personal attack or to group report dissenting comments and were told to go away as the rule wouldn't stretch that far.

They tried to convince the Chan sites to be nice and were rewarded with vicious mockery and a few of the modstaff had their OCs molested when people recognized who was chatting in the thread.

Simp Cattu

Feb 5, 2019
Care to expand on this? What echochamber, what goons, and what are they doing. Im New to the game and thread, and I dont want to miss out on potential drama
Echo chamber = Inno's discord server. It's basically a cult hideout, they keep regurgitating the same "We love you Inno your health is more important than the game please rest first don't need to strain yourself" and shoot down any attempt of questioning her actual schedule or work progress from outsiders. People here on this site are immune to her apologetic attempts, that's what it is.

It's been YEARS since this "drama" started. The game has fallen off too long ago. Now we are here mostly to ridicule her behaviors and take bets on when she'll post another "I'm sorry but I've been down lately so can't work at all I will push a post out next year thanks for spoon-feeding me money as usual bye".

If you have the time, try visiting the official blogspot and check out her log schedule. Six months of SoonTM. She really can't get enough copium.

Also on an unrelated note, this is what Inno probably does on monthly basis.
1711644155151.png

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 72 man and Fiamos

Simp Cattu

Feb 5, 2019
Should probably mark that this game is no longer abandoned. At least, if/once a new update is posted.
I'm concerned about what can be considered a valid "update" to remove the Abandoned tag. Can Inno literally just remove 1 line of spacing, push it to the public and have the game up and running again on F95? What's the standard here?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Sarkath

Sant3224

Dec 6, 2022
I'm concerned about what can be considered a valid "update" to remove the Abandoned tag. Can Inno literally just remove 1 line of spacing, push it to the public and have the game up and running again on F95? What's the standard here?
Just be ready because the next update will be underwhelming, but enough to remove the tag

4.10 star(s) 116 Votes