Plumpunikitty

May 7, 2019
A lot of the mods are just uploaded right onto Discord's servers, and Discord recently got annoyed with people using servers as file sharing and archives for their files, so now files only stay on Discord's servers for X amount of time. That would be my guess for why older mod links started breaking, that or a modder got banned and their posts purged, which contained the mod file as well.
I'm pretty sure the team said that discord links outside of their client were set to expire after awhile, not files. Still people should really back-up their files in multiple locations. Despite what people said in the past not everything in the internet will stay forever.

Golden_Buddy

Aug 9, 2020
On the other hand, we're all checking the thread of a furry sex game of which the developer hasn't managed to get a semi-frequent update, or anything in fact on time, or anything that would require more than a day or two of effort by another dev, in multiple years. Daily. So really, the joke is on us.
i check back here because the thread is funny

EmDotRand

Sep 7, 2020
Unfortunately the mods kill the funny. It wasn't a problem until they made it a problem.
All Mods Are Bastards!
Wish I at least got the interloper's name before he was vanished. Neurodivergence is one of my interests and I have a little experience in special needs education and care, but I typically only meet people with ADHD and Asperer's (mild autism) outside of dedicated spots on the internet and the pediatric center where I used to work.

jfmherokiller

May 25, 2020
Wish I at least got the interloper's name before he was vanished. Neurodivergence is one of my interests and I have a little experience in special needs education and care, but I typically only meet people with ADHD and Asperer's (mild autism) outside of dedicated spots on the internet and the pediatric center where I used to work.
believe me you will find more

Draupnir7

Sep 3, 2020
There is still a response to him a couple of pages back.

4.10 star(s) 116 Votes