icollectsouls

Jul 15, 2018
I've been encountering a strange glitch in combat where the Fireball spell seems to be totally fucked and makes all the other options unusable... except for "Submit." I haven't messed around with any save-editing, only gave myself a ton of money through the debug menu and bought every possible spell, a bunch of the scrolls, and a good weapon.
Has anyone else encountered anything along these lines?

Harel

Jun 19, 2018
I've been encountering a strange glitch in combat where the Fireball spell seems to be totally fucked and makes all the other options unusable... except for "Submit." I haven't messed around with any save-editing, only gave myself a ton of money through the debug menu and bought every possible spell, a bunch of the scrolls, and a good weapon.
Has anyone else encountered anything along these lines?
Are you out of Aura? The spell might be using all your Aura and I believe that means you lose the fight.

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
Mayby I am a noob but how do you start earning money until you have enough so you can pay the renovation of the rooms and the slaver licence?

Zeroed in

Jun 23, 2018
Mayby I am a noob but how do you start earning money until you have enough so you can pay the renovation of the rooms and the slaver licence?
in the options you can make it so enemies LV with you on the difficulty. it may seem like this is a bad idea at first... but thing is buddy you have skills and items to augment yourself and they. do. not. go nuts and become a millionaire in no time... of course unless this changed since the last time i played:unsure:.

Reactions: Konstantinus

Staerin

Nov 26, 2017
in the options you can make it so enemies LV with you on the difficulty. it may seem like this is a bad idea at first... but thing is buddy you have skills and items to augment yourself and they. do. not. go nuts and become a millionaire in no time... of course unless this changed since the last time i played:unsure:.
It has not changed... just remember not to use fireball while beating those people up or your game will enter a permanent hang (as someone said earlier this will hopefully be fixed soon-ish)

PsychoFoxOne

Game Developer
Aug 23, 2017
What happened to innoxia? did they get fucked by the patreon shitlords? how's the state of this project? is it still going on or crippled? i want an update.

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
What happened to innoxia? did they get fucked by the patreon shitlords? how's the state of this project? is it still going on or crippled? i want an update.
She cut ties with Patreon a while ago. Inno refused to remove content that Patreon considered offensive and switched to Subsribestar Adult. She has had some personal issues recently, at least according to her Discord, but the project is still being worked on.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: reallybadman

Zeroed in

Jun 23, 2018
last time, before now, that i checked up on innoxia there were alot of people trash talking him/her about a whole bunch of irrelevant shit which pissed me off. sadly not everyone is immune to cyberbullying which i personally don't understand, but did cause innoxia some stress. is that the reason he/she closed their patreon?

Zurrlock

May 13, 2018
How do I purify/unslime a slime again? I have an angel-slime slave that I want to turn into an angel preferably.

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
last time, before now, that i checked up on innoxia there were alot of people trash talking him/her about a whole bunch of irrelevant shit which pissed me off. sadly not everyone is immune to cyberbullying which i personally don't understand, but did cause innoxia some stress. is that the reason he/she closed their patreon?
Nope, Inno's Patreon was closed because she refused to bow to their pressure and remove incest and other thinks that Patreon deems 'bad'.

4.10 star(s) 116 Votes